BTS member J-Hope's sister Jung Jiwoo called out trolls pulling her down after she began a YouTube channel which surpassed 1 million subscribers in 10 days.
BTS member J Hope's sister fights back rude commentsBTS member J Hope's sister fights back rude comments after her YouTube channel hit 1M subscribers in 10 days

While a few might know her as BTS member J-Hope's older sister, many know Jung Jiwoo as a well-known online clothing store CEO. Jiwoo boasts of over 5.2 million followers on Instagram alone. So it comes as no surprise that when she began her own YouTube channel, the account racked in over a million subscribers in just 10 days. However, a troll attempted to pull her down by claiming that the popularity of her recently-launched channel is courtesy of her renowned brother.

Jiwoo wasn't going to stay quiet. As reported by AllKPop, she took to her Instagram Stories and called out the rude commenter. Quoting "Monk Hyemin's words", Jiwoo wrote, "Try to learn how to ignore what people say this and that about you. You would be unhappy if you would pay attention to each one of them. If you want to be happy, then find things you want to do in the time that you have to worry about what other people think about you."

Another social media user claimed that she is not earning a small sum. The user claimed that she was making big bucks and she should admit it. Addressing these claims, she wondered who takes the money from the videos that she wasn't aware of. "I didn't even enable ads on my videos, so where is the money coming from? What would be the facts? I think I know since I'm the owner of the channel," she said, addressing her YouTube channel which features just two videos as of reporting.

A post shared by 지우 (@mejiwoo103) on

Jiwoo then posted an elaborate post on her Stories and said that some think she owns a building. On the contrary, she has been working on her site for four years now and she still has difficult days and she contemplates a lot. "It's not like I am gaining an excessive amount of money and my company is not that big yet either. There is so much more room for improvement and I have a sense of responsibility as the CEO," she said.

Speaking about the channel she started, Jiwoo said that the motive behind the channel was to create a platform for the growth of her company and not necessarily to make money. She added that her life hasn't greatly changed after she began the channel. "Please refrain from comments that mock my customers," she requested.

Stay tuned to Pinkvilla for more updates.

ALSO READ: J Hope shares BTS members are a major reason for his existence; Wants to be with them for the rest of his life

Download the Pinkvilla App for latest Bollywood & Entertainment news, hot celebrity photos, lifestyle articles, fashion & beauty news,Hollywood, K-Drama etc . Click here
Anonymous 4 weeks ago

People need to stop hating and being rude to idols family members and friends.... Thats their personal life and we shouldn't be bothered by it. Honestly we as fans need to know were our boundaries are and not cross it. Umm so can we just not be rude and mean to people that have any relations to our favs???? Pls and thk u.

Anonymous 4 weeks ago

It's sad how people assume things,hate on others for what they do,say things without any proof. She existed an had her own clothing business sometime now. And I know JHOPE is so proud of his sister doing her own thing. People who waste time degrading others are pitiful an don't have a life of their own.

Anonymous 4 weeks ago

Of course Jiwoo is famous because Hoseok, but she made her own money and sucess, and she is also a really strong woman, who deserves the intire world. So if you say bad things about Hope or his sister, you're not an army, actually you're all of bad adjectves. And Hoseok loves his sister. Sorry for the bad english, I am from Portugal.

Anonymous 4 weeks ago

She really is amazing. She is so bold, beautiful and savage !!

Anonymous 4 weeks ago

Dude she is minding her own buisness and y do you care or whatever. She just started her youtube channel and you started to tell rude things . Pls just stop . If you are not an army . Just leave the fandom. We dont need your toxic energy at here . But one condition . Next time dont talk like this in front of army they might get angey and may all kill you . Then you rest in peace . So next time keep your mouth shut and comment other fandom .

Anonymous 4 weeks ago

She’s seriously amazing. She worked hard on her own and made her own shop and clothes, wow

Anonymous 4 weeks ago

J- hope also hate her sister

Anonymous 4 weeks ago

How do YOU know that J-hope hates his own sister??

No he don't

Anonymous 4 weeks ago

Who in the hell told you that jhope hates his own blood sister . Do you having a brother or sister do they hate you . I have 3 brothers altough my parents loves me so much but my brother still loves me . So please dont say that jhope hates his sister .

Anonymous 4 weeks ago

How can u be so rude dude or whatever ..... are you crazy or something who would hate their own blood tho ..... may b ur just jealous of her

Anonymous 4 weeks ago

Who told you that jhope hates her sister and why would a brother hate her own blood related sister Why don't you mind your business I am an exo-l but I think this is hilarious she has her own name called Jung jiwoo and she is pretty then why would you keep hating her she is just a normal human being like you and me got it just stop tf you idiots

Maybe you hatevurself

Why do you care?

Anonymous 4 weeks ago

But what is her fault she hasn't even told anything to you

Anonymous 4 weeks ago

I wish these haters would get a real Life, they must be so bitter and jealous and also bored. Why not leave her alone, she hasn't done anything to anyone. Even J Hope gets hate. Some people are straight out cruel. morons

Anonymous 4 weeks ago

J-hope might be sad after hearing this news.... And also why people always say bad things about Hobi's sister, she is just minding her own business, so why other people interrupt her work and her life....

Anonymous 4 weeks ago

Ya but if they do so then they thik their life will be useless because they had came on this earth to do such things

Anonymous 4 weeks ago

Anyways but j hope 's sister is very beautiful

Happiness your life

I think so.

Anonymous 4 weeks ago

She has a name..Jung Jiwoo...She is not just our Hobi's sister....But also a reputed individual...I think she deserves that respect..Don't you all think so?

Pinkvilla has updated its Privacy and Cookie policy. We use cookies to improve your experience on our site and show you Personalized advertisement.

Options