BTS member Jimin donates 100 million won to South Jeolla Province students for education development

11 months ago  |  3.3M

BTS consists of seven down-to-earth gentlemen who have helped influence a positive outlook on millions and millions of young ARMY members. From spreading the message of loving yourself to releasing music that now reaches a global fanbase, the septet is truly something remarkable! Moreover, the members never forget to give back and often, reports reveal the generous donations made by the members in times of crisis and also to spread awareness. This time it's Jimin who did a good deed that warmed many hearts.

According to Newsen via Soompi, ChimChim made a donation of 100 million won (USD 84,076 apprx) to the students of South Jeolla Province, which is also known as Jeonman, for education development. "Jimin donated 100 million won (approximately USD 84,076) to the Jeonnam Future Education Foundation," The Jeonnam Office of Education had proudly shared on August 24. Moreover, it was on July 29 when Jimin's father delivered the donation on Baby Mochi's behalf to Jang Seok-woong, chairman of Jeonnam Future Education Foundation, and asked him to use it for the students of Jeonman.

In response, Seok-woong promised he would use Jimin's donation nobly to help students in their region. Moreover, The Jeonnam Office of Education will induct Jimin into the Jeonnam Education Hall of Fame due to his contribution to education development in South Jeolla Province.

Jimin is truly an angel!

ALSO READ: In the SOOP BTS ver Ep 1: Jimin's hanbok, Suga's white tee & Jin's fishing adventures: Moments we loved

While this is Jimin's first donation to Jeonman, Jimin had earlier donated desks and chairs for all 1200 students attending his alma mater Busan High School of Arts in February 2020 and donated 100 million won (USD 87,914 apprx at the time) to the Busan Metropolitan City Office of Education in April 2019.

Comments
Anonymous : JIMIN I LOVE YOU SO MUCH YOU ARE A REAL ANGEL LOVE YOU BTS AND LOVE YOU JIMIN WE ALL LOVE YOU BTS
REPLY 8 11 months ago
Anonymous : That's why u all r called bulletproof and u r a angel really
REPLY 7 11 months ago
Anonymous : For this and for many more reasons it is because I love him, jimin has a heart so pure and noble that he is willing to help others. He's a great man and a great person, he's my role model. ♡
REPLY 13 11 months ago
Anonymous : jimin you are so cute and generous man you are the great person
REPLY 11 11 months ago
Anonymous : Jimin is an angel. He always supports education of young people with his donations. Education is important.
REPLY 19 11 months ago
Anonymous : Jimin is a cute and generous person among all the celebrity.... He is truly an angel.. We love you bts so much and hope that you will always stay gold and may god blessed you ❤❤❤❤
REPLY 18 11 months ago
Anonymous : Love you jimin a salute from India❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
REPLY 26 11 months ago
Anonymous : Thats why we love bts member..love you jiminie and thank you..
REPLY 16 11 months ago
Anonymous : He is cute and a very good person . That's all I can say. I don't get the right words to Express this.... I know that I am younger than any of the BTS member but still " Stay Blessed and may you all progress by leaps and bounds."
REPLY 18 11 months ago
Anonymous : He is cute and a good person . That's all I can say .... I don't get the right words to Express this..... I know that I am younger than any of the BTS member but still "Stay blessed and may you progress by leaps and bounds."
REPLY 10 11 months ago
Anonymous : Jimin is my favorite person forever and I love him sooo much he is kind hearted no one is like him...
REPLY 7 11 months ago
Anonymous : Jimin is best person in the world.... Love you jimin......My angel....
REPLY 9 11 months ago
Anonymous : Jimin is the best person on earth by far! Truly an angel ❤
REPLY 12 11 months ago
Anonymous : That's so sweet of jimin
REPLY 12 11 months ago
Anonymous : He is an angel and that's confir! Such a good influence
REPLY 22 11 months ago
Anonymous : Jimin is so generous n selfless he is the most kind celebrity I've ever read who donated so much .
REPLY 27 11 months ago
Anonymous : Yes he is really kind but is no too much is 100m won it would be 84k
REPLY 1 11 months ago