BTS member V termed 'Visual representative of K pop' by K media for his 15 handsome titles and gifted voice

Updated on May 31, 2020 03:55 PM IST  |  27.4M

BTS member V also made iTunes history recently, thanks to his solo track, Sweet Night, which is a part of Itaewon Class OST.

BTS celebrates popularity at an extremely global level with its ARMY growing in millions. Thanks to their addictive tunes, meaningful words and impressive performances, ARMY can't get enough of the septet. While most fans are OT7, there are also ones who have their personal bias to one of the members. V, in particular, has been getting a lot of attention for his handsome looks and vocal talent. Moreover, Taehyung was recently crowned as The Most Handsome Man in The World 2020 by the ranking channel, Top 10 World.

TaeTae beat the likes of Zayn Malik, Robert Pattinson, Chris Hemsworth, Tom Cruise and Hrithik Roshan. As of now, the Singularity singer holds 15 handsome titles and counting. A Brazillian surgeon was so bowled over by V's facial features that he called him perfect. "Taehyung's facial features are beautiful yet very different from the Korean standards. His face is very symmetrical and it’s very pleasing to the eye. So yeah... he’s basically perfect," the surgeon gushed.

There's also the fact that vocally, TaeTae is extremely talented and has also started indulging in songwriting. His solo track, Sweet Night, which is a part of the Itaewon Class OST, helped V earn the #1 spot on the iTunes Song Chart in 87 countries, beating PSY's record of the Korean soloist with the most #1's, who got 86 #1's for Gangnam Style.

Hence, K-media including Naver and Dispatch bestowed Taehyung with the term, 'Visual representative of K-pop' for all his achievements that have been getting global recognition.

ALSO READ: Break The Silence: V CONFESSES he can't live without BTS members: When we fall, I don’t get back up by myself

We have to agree with K-media as TaeTae is truly a wonderful talent!

Comments
REPLY 0 2 weeks ago
Anonymous : I love you v you are my heart I love you so much.❤️❤️❤️
REPLY 0 3 weeks ago
Anonymous : God bless v and bts abundantly they deserve more and more respect
REPLY 0 3 weeks ago
Anonymous : He is the most handsome man hostly
REPLY 3 6 months ago
Anonymous : I LOVE YOU BTS AND I LOVE YOU V
REPLY 8 10 months ago
Anonymous : V IS THE MOST HANDSOME MEMBER AND HE TRENDED EVERY TIME FOR HIS LOOKS. 39% OF THE ARMY ARE V STANS WHO STANNED BTS BECAUSE OF V. HIS PERFECT VISUALS IS REALLY OUT OF THIS WORLD.
REPLY 20 1 year ago
Anonymous : I LOVE U V, I LOVE U BTS.
REPLY 6 1 year ago
Anonymous : Not only v but also whole bts r the best But bts will never cherish from the hearts of our armies
REPLY 22 1 year ago
Anonymous : Really he deserve it love you V ❤️✨
REPLY 29 1 year ago
Anonymous : v is different
REPLY 23 1 year ago
Anonymous : V is a good boy but I prefer jin more as compare to him
REPLY 4 1 year ago
Anonymous : No one asked you. Why Jin stans are always like this? The media has chosen V already.... LOL
REPLY 15 1 year ago
Anonymous : All members of BTS are handsome, but for me Jungkook is the cutest and most handsome member of BTS
REPLY 7 1 year ago
Anonymous : No one asked you. Why Jungkook stans are always like this? The media has chosen V already.... LOL
REPLY 16 1 year ago
Anonymous : This is praising V not jungkook so ya
REPLY 1 3 weeks ago
Anonymous : The most talented person in BTS and the whole Kpop is RM and then Suga and JHOPE..
REPLY 4 1 year ago
Anonymous : Congrats. But no one asked u, so...
REPLY 6 1 year ago
Anonymous : Crazy V solostans..haha..
REPLY 2 1 year ago
Anonymous : Koreans clearly don't like talented and manly men..
REPLY 1 1 year ago
Anonymous : Whoever you are... Plz think before you talk. If you know that you want to talk trash,u r free to go to the garbage disposal where you belong.
REPLY 4 1 year ago
Anonymous : Pls think before you type. If you know that you want to talk trash, go to the garbage disposal where trash talkers like u belong
REPLY 7 1 year ago
Anonymous : Taehyung is a singer-sonwriter, a lyricist, an actor, a MV director, an art director, a saxophonist, a photographer and a painter. His self-composed song Sweet Night has broken the records of all songs and now has 113 #1 iTunes which is the most no of iTunes in the music history. Stay pressed!!! LMAO
REPLY 15 1 year ago
Anonymous : V you are so sweet baby like boy
REPLY 29 1 year ago
Anonymous : Actually the titles r all abt Popularity......V n jungkook r the most popular members of BTS so there will b no surprise if they win ny title....nnnn Sry bt the most handsome man in the World is JIN...U guys can't ignore the Real Fact that he is the original Visual of BTS....nn not to mention every time he went viral for His VISUAL....
REPLY 9 1 year ago
Anonymous : He's confident make his handsome face become more handsome
REPLY 22 1 year ago
Anonymous : Ohh I was not knowing that Jin has the real visual thanks for letting us know, cause we all Tae stans are blind and crazy right telling him most handsome with perfect visual
REPLY 12 1 year ago
Anonymous : He is a good looking guy but he as had plastic surgery they are the best boy band ever
REPLY 0 1 year ago
Anonymous : Think first before u type something on social media he never had any plastic surgery! Have u heard about puberty and glow up? I think u should ask google about bts more than u know who they are. No hate im just giving u some advice.
REPLY 26 1 year ago
Anonymous : He never had any kind of plastic surgery OK!!, he is the real ethereal beauty.
REPLY 27 1 year ago
Anonymous : He don't need any plastic surgery You should be sure before saying anything about our taetae
REPLY 14 1 year ago
Anonymous : I think you don't know something called puberty miss. You drastically change just like how JUNGKOOK changed I won't be surprisedif u said you did plastic surgery imao
REPLY 5 10 months ago
Anonymous : He is so handsome that we have to vote for him in Starmometer and TC Candler !
REPLY 29 1 year ago
Anonymous : My bias is also V....I love his deep voice,mesmerising looks and his beautiful voice, his weirdness all make me fall for him....love you TAE and love you BTS
REPLY 39 1 year ago
Anonymous : Suga is best in bts
REPLY 5 1 year ago
Anonymous : And one more important thing about him is that he is not just gifted with good looks and lots of talents but also has a kind heart Those people who have a negative comment about V then you can't have any negative comment about V's kind heart because it is proven that V has a kind heart because it is proven that V has a very kind personality Once at an airport one girl was in danger and Kim Teahyung helped that girl so this proves that he is a very very kind man because only a few celebrities help those non-celebrities who are in danger and Kim Teahyung helped that girl so this means he has a pure and kind heart
REPLY 33 1 year ago
Anonymous : V aka Kim Teahyung is truly an amazing man with ''natural good looks" and many talents and the people who have all negative thoughts about him are just jealous from him and Just want to discourage him This is why they write such ridiculous comments about him If you have such ridiculous and awkward opinions towards V then keep them with yourself and stop annoying him And be careful from other army because if they get to know that you have written such a negative comment about V then you aren't going to go back to your home safe and sound I am also an army and I love V and all the other BTS members V is my bias
REPLY 27 1 year ago
Anonymous : The most insecure ones are always the Army and not outsiders. Jin stans and Jungkook stans are the most jealous and insecure, particularly Jin's
REPLY 8 1 year ago
Anonymous : How you know??
REPLY 0 3 weeks ago
Anonymous : So, I don't love taetae just for his perfect looks and his beautiful voice, I love him because of his personality. His personality is very different from other members, and his looks are just amazing, God created him such perfectly, the beautiful symmetry, a mind of 2 year old, beautiful voice, caring, possessive, weird, chaotic, hot, what else you need??? Nothing, he is so perfect!!! I will say that not only tae,all the BTS member are so perfect which always attract me, they all are so different from each other. That's why I love BTS so much!!!
REPLY 20 1 year ago
Anonymous : V is amazing and especially unique and he loves his friends that's the reason why people love him and support him I wish to God that he get all achievements and blessings love you tae tae v so much
REPLY 18 1 year ago
Anonymous : I LOVE YOU BTS
REPLY 14 1 year ago
Anonymous : I love you BTS
REPLY 8 1 year ago
Anonymous : V is not only talented but is also beautiful inside and out. I hold great respect for him because he's a very hardworking, passionate and dedicated artist. He merely wishes to write songs that can heal his audience but it turned out that Sweet Night has become a critically-acclaimed and popular song worldwide.
REPLY 29 1 year ago
Anonymous : Kim taehyung is an incrible singer-songwriter and how he dances is just tremendous. He's very reserved and charming
REPLY 25 1 year ago
Anonymous : BTS v is the most handsome guy
REPLY 35 1 year ago
Anonymous : What nonsense !! There is no such thing like visual representative of K-pop You pinkvilla seem to know nothing about K-pop and just trying to get clouts from armies There are 100 sites on naver which keep writing something every moment about every idol, and they are the same needs clout as well Half of them have not any creditibility and equivalent to fandom pages , only the top ones are counted as" kmedia " There are much more good looking male idols than V and more talented as well Who are naturally good looking without any surgeries
REPLY 0 1 year ago
Anonymous : What do u mean by last line.. Surgeries? U can google it yourself if v did any or not.. He got title "most handsome man in the world 2017" and from then he is always been in top 5. This article is related to him and y do u annoy here, if your opinion doesn't match keep it to yourself don't be toxic.. Like this happens always, y do u interfere here? Insecure much?
REPLY 42 1 year ago
Anonymous : BTS members are most talented handsome members ever not only in Korea all over the world.so anonymous sit small.
REPLY 17 1 year ago
Anonymous : Calm down. You sound so offended! lol.
REPLY 12 1 year ago
Anonymous : I won't be surprised if you did plastic surgeries, cos' only people who did it would feel sour about others beautiful natural look
REPLY 7 1 year ago
REPLY 9 1 year ago
REPLY 15 1 year ago
Anonymous : Every idol is having their own type of beauty and I will never say that they are not beautiful every kpop idol is as beautiful as they can but surgeons are also shocked from Taehyung's beauty. And please don't get offended
REPLY 17 1 year ago
Anonymous : I really like Taehyung too.He deserved it! But it's slowly getting on nerves.Some people are only fangirling over V.
REPLY 10 1 year ago
Anonymous : Not really. Most people love his talents.
REPLY 19 1 year ago
Anonymous : Kim Taehyung Borahae
REPLY 23 1 year ago
Anonymous : I love u BTS and V.
REPLY 23 1 year ago
Anonymous : Love u V .love u BTS . Love u jk
REPLY 18 1 year ago
Anonymous : Para mim, V é um deus coreano. Completo, incrível. Para sempre a amá lo Um ser maravilhoso, por dentro e por fora.
REPLY 8 1 year ago
Anonymous : New fan of bts 2020.kim taehyung u are my favourate
REPLY 30 1 year ago
Anonymous : I just started loving BTS and South Korea only for V.
REPLY 33 1 year ago
Anonymous : I think V is best handsome boy in the world
REPLY 28 1 year ago
Anonymous : I love you V I love you BTS
REPLY 35 1 year ago
Anonymous : I love you V
REPLY 28 1 year ago
Anonymous : The world should admit his talent more...
REPLY 35 1 year ago
Anonymous : Tae Tae is really God gifted
REPLY 26 1 year ago
Anonymous : Taehyung's visual is amazing but he is also talented as an artist.
REPLY 28 1 year ago
Anonymous : He is best.
REPLY 23 1 year ago
Anonymous : My bias is JIMIN but as usual all the armies love all the members and they do the same V you are such a talented person you deserve to be in that list and love you both s Take care of yourselves And never think any of you all are alone because armies are always there for you Love you all lots
REPLY 36 1 year ago
Anonymous : no soy ejercito pero a Kim Taehyung lo conoci por medio de un drama hace una semana atras y no sabes lo orgullosa que estoy por el es talento completo tiene voz visual belleza etc etc.....
REPLY 5 1 year ago
Anonymous : Taehyungie was my bias from the first time I laid eyes on him. I love him so much.
REPLY 25 1 year ago
Anonymous : same here, just by looking at him make us fall into him more
REPLY 15 1 year ago
Anonymous : Sarannghae tae.... You deserve this
REPLY 19 1 year ago
Anonymous : V is always better than others ♥️♥️ He is outstanding
REPLY 13 1 year ago
Anonymous : What do you mean by better than others?What about the other members?Are you even Army?
REPLY 10 1 year ago
Anonymous : Taehyung eşsiz biri...
REPLY 7 1 year ago
Anonymous : V is outstanding
REPLY 22 1 year ago
Anonymous : A charisma and natural beauty that make him one of the most beautiful celebrities in the world. I hope he'll be in the top tier of TC Candler this year...
REPLY 27 1 year ago
Anonymous : Please vote for him
REPLY 29 1 year ago
Anonymous : Tae ur always my bias
REPLY 23 1 year ago
Anonymous : V always my bias
REPLY 19 1 year ago
Anonymous : Taehyung reached # 1 in iTunes in 88 countries
REPLY 21 1 year ago
Anonymous : Congoooo v
REPLY 14 1 year ago
Anonymous : Both BTS V and Jin are my bias. Jin is also not less than V. He is the forever Worldwide Handsome. And he is considered as the visual for BTS band. So I think that nobody can compare both of them.
REPLY 16 1 year ago
Anonymous : This article is about V. Why do you have to mention Jin here? There is no denying that Jin is handsome but don't take it away from V by mentioning your bias here. Be respectful. Don't like reading about V? Don't open articles with his name. And stop putting idols against each other Kim Tae Hyung is another level of handsomeness that no one can reach
REPLY 15 1 year ago
Anonymous : Don’t get me wrong I L-O-V-E Jin but this is supposed to be Taehyung’s time to shine and this article is about him so please don’t bring Jin into this...I am an ot7 so please don’t attack me...
REPLY 11 1 year ago
Anonymous : What do you mean by time to shine?! V always stands out and that is not really fair.That's not how Army should be.Idk why but I just see articles about V.Let the other members also ,,shine" like you said.Believe me,I really love V too
REPLY 6 1 year ago
Anonymous : Could Jin stans not chasing after each comment and say the similar thing? Tae is already recognized for his most gorgeous looks. He trended every time when BTS were overseas. Tae should have called himself Worldwide Handsome but he is a humble guy. Jin called himself Worldwide Handsome but the title of Visual King was gifted to V by the K-media. Besides, V is officially a Visual of BTS after he won TC Candler's Most Handsome Face in 2017. All Bangtan boy's profile has listed this. Go search on Youtube: all the BTS profile videos list Tae as officially a Visual of BTS
REPLY 5 1 year ago
Anonymous : BTS V aka Kim Taehyung is truly gorgeous . He has a pure heart that's makes him more beautiful inside and outside .
REPLY 30 1 year ago
Anonymous : I don’t have a bias (which is not bad) but no one can’t deny that V is really the most handsome man with many talents that complement him as a whole artist
REPLY 26 1 year ago
Anonymous : Me too
REPLY 10 1 year ago
Anonymous : Me too
REPLY 8 1 year ago
Anonymous : Me too
REPLY 11 1 year ago
Anonymous : You are a true Army.
REPLY 10 1 year ago
Anonymous : V (Kim Taehyung) is an amazing young man I'm impressed by his beauty but even more for his kindness and many talents!
REPLY 18 1 year ago
Anonymous : Please vote for taehyung in 100 most handsome man in the world 2020 on top beauty world page of Twitter please
REPLY 10 1 year ago
Anonymous : But he already is the most handsome man.Let the other members also the chance
REPLY 1 1 year ago
Anonymous : He’s an all rounder - singer, dancer, composer, producer, actor, photographer, influencer, vocal, visual, unique and the list goes on
REPLY 23 1 year ago
Anonymous : Pse ele é incrivel ♡
REPLY 6 1 year ago
Anonymous : I also agree his amazing world no 1 angel
REPLY 0 9 months ago
Anonymous : taehyungaaaa ur the best
REPLY 9 1 year ago
Anonymous : I'm not a fan of bts, but V (kim taehyung) interests me a lot. I discovered him in Corden's Carpool Karaoke, and even being discreet, his charisma and his voice quickly attracted me. Later I discovered his songs and his performances, and I regret not having discovered him earlier. Because he has many qualities, while being himself, natural ; making him, in my opinion, a complete idol ! So I think he deserves this recognition.
REPLY 33 1 year ago
Anonymous : Well said. He has nice voice, and has good looks . His singing is like a lullaby a soothing voice
REPLY 9 1 year ago
Anonymous : He's incredible ❤️
REPLY 5 1 year ago
Anonymous : BTS is best boy band ever they even though to love yourself with their song
REPLY 15 1 year ago