Cole Sprouse catches up with Madelaine Petsch and Margaret Qualley for dinner after breakup with Lili Reinhart

Updated on Jun 16, 2020 02:29 PM IST  |  8.3M

Riverdale co-stars and lovers Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart recently called it quits and the two seem to be moving on now. Fans speculated their split ever since the news of Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart not quarantining together amidst the lockdown went viral on the internet with rumours about Cole cheating on Lili Reinhart with a model. Both the actors did not comment on the same but the fact that Lile unfollowed Cole on social media platforms for the tongues wagging!

It's been almost a month ever since Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart parted ways and recently, the former was seen catching up with Madelaine Petsch and Margaret Qualley for dinner at a restaurant in West Hollywood. The stars were also joined by Margaret’s older sister Rainey Qualley. Cole Sprouse has been keeping himself busy after his break up with Lili Reinhart. The actor was recently quarantining along with his Riverdale co-star KJ Apa and both the stars were working on their physique and diet together.

Cole Sprouse earlier expressed his disagreement when rumours about his relationship floated all over the internet. "When I first stepped into a public relationship this was one of the foreseeable consequences. And while I never truly intend to indulge any part of my private life to the ravenous horde, it’s cleared my restraint in updating them has allowed them to push their own agenda onto my habits and lifestyle," he wrote.

Also Read: Riverdale star Cole Sprouse on getting arrested while protesting George Floyd’s death: This is not about me

Comments
Anonymous : Lili worth’s keeping
REPLY 1 1 year ago
Anonymous : I heard that they are still together so maybe they will be together in season 5. I hope the rumors that they broke up stops or is not true
REPLY 10 1 year ago
Anonymous : Seriously people... bug your noses in your own business, because if I'm concerned that your lifes are not perfect either!
REPLY 5 1 year ago
Anonymous : any beautiful girl will become boring after year or two, so cole did what he did....
REPLY 2 1 year ago
Anonymous : Get a life people seriously! Who cares. Freaks.
REPLY 2 1 year ago
Anonymous : I don’t think they broke up because a close friend told me that Lili said that they are still together on her live the other day but they aren’t quarantined together. Not sure if it’s true tho
REPLY 10 1 year ago
Anonymous : She never said that in any live, I’ve watched them all
REPLY 2 1 year ago
Anonymous : Literally dumbest thing anyone could have said is Lili unfollowed Cole and I checked and the website is liein.
REPLY 7 1 year ago
Anonymous : lily and cole are friends, so why would they unfollow each other? i mean, they’re costars, and most people typically follow their costars.
REPLY 0 1 year ago
Anonymous : i didnt know that they where in a relationship outside of riverdale i have always loved them as a couple there so cute do u think this will effect seson 5? do u think because of this break up they will in the movie too?
REPLY 3 1 year ago
Anonymous : They are broken up in the show, but they're professionals so it's probably not because their drama in real life. Lots of people think that Betty and Jughead will get back together.
REPLY 0 4 months ago
Anonymous : Lili and cole still follow each other on everything to so this person just wants clout
REPLY 11 1 year ago
Anonymous : you are so rightthey doing for clout.
REPLY 1 1 year ago
Anonymous : you are so rightthey doing for clout.
REPLY 2 1 year ago
Anonymous : Stop pestering them! If they broke up they broke up, stop continuously worrying about them.
REPLY 13 1 year ago
Anonymous : They didn't broke up
REPLY 12 1 year ago
Anonymous : How did u knew
REPLY 0 1 year ago
Anonymous : I think we just have to accept this truth babe...don't press upon your mind;)
REPLY 1 1 year ago
Anonymous : I love bughead
REPLY 8 1 year ago
Anonymous : meeeee tooo i hope this real life stuff dosnt mess up the bughead relationship in riverdale
REPLY 2 1 year ago
Anonymous : I want to believe they didn't but everyone is saying they did! I mean ehy wasn't Lili invites to the dinner?
REPLY 3 1 year ago
REPLY 4 1 year ago
Anonymous : I agree because they probably just want to keep their love life private.
REPLY 7 1 year ago
Anonymous : Haven't they I thought they have so is this wrong????
REPLY 0 1 year ago
Anonymous : they didn’t because Lili Reinhart even said on her “live” that “they never broke up” and it’s all over the place now.
REPLY 2 1 year ago