Crash Landing on You co stars Hyun Bin And Son Ye Jin had THIS to say about their dating rumours

Updated on Jun 07, 2020 01:54 PM IST  |  22.3M

Hollywood,Crash Landing on You,Hyun Bin,Son Ye-jin
Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin's chemistry in Crash Landing on You was the highlight of the K-drama.

While K-drama enthusiasts were glued to their screens yesterday, i.e. June 5, 2020, to watch the 56th Baeksang Arts Awards, which is like the Korea equivalent of the Oscars, fans of Crash Landing on You were in awe of the series' lead couple, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin. The reason why they're so popular is not just because of their impeccable acting range but also as an onscreen couple, they set fire on ice. Hence, it came as no surprise that they took home the Tiktok Popularity Award during the prestigious award ceremony.

Given their undeniable chemistry on the show, fans and media immediately started speculating as to whether they are in a relationship IRL. During a press conference for the K-drama in 2019, when a reporter asked the pair if it was burdensome to shoot together because of the dating rumours, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin laughed it off. "As you can see, we laughed it off. It did not affect or inconvenience in choosing work. We worked together, and we were friends because of the work. As I said, I wanted to work together again, and I gladly chose the chance," Hyun shared via PICKON.

"So am I. Hyun Bin told everything well. I also wanted to work with him in a good romantic drama or comedy. I don't know if the director was worried or not, I wasn't at all, and I just thought it would be nice to work with Hyun Bin," Son mirrored her co-star's sentiments. For the unversed, before Crash Landing on You, the pair worked in a movie together, The Negotiation.

When Lee Jung-hyo, director of Crash Landing on You, was asked to comment on whether he was worried about said dating rumours while casting the pair, he quipped, "I thought positively. I thought if they had a romantic rumour, they would be able to get along," which had Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin cracking up.

ALSO READ: 56th Baeksang Arts Awards Winners List: Hot Stove League, When the Camellia Blooms, Hyun Bin & more win big

Do you think Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin would make a great couple in real life? Let us know your views in the comments section below.

Comments
Anonymous : Seriously, those dating rumors is just like ha ji won ang hyun bin dating rumors back then, they are also very close friends like son ye jin and binnie, ang it's hard to assume that they remain friends despite of their of cam closeness, but seriously, i think they also have possibilities for hyun bin and ha ji won but let's not expect to much, like from the past, just saying
REPLY 0 11 months ago
Anonymous : I read somewhere HB wrote to his fans in Japan saying he will never go into relationship with SYJ. If that’s true then it’s very cruel to SYJ because she never openly confirm whether they are dating or not.
REPLY 1 1 year ago
REPLY 0 1 year ago
Anonymous : Hyun Bin said he wants to marry before he turns 40 and so is Son Ye Jin. For a man, there is no problem, he can get married at a later age and still have kids but for a woman, her biological clock is ticking so it will be harder for her to have kids. She's so established in her career, why is she putting marriage off?
REPLY 1 1 year ago
Anonymous : I believed Hyun Bin when he said that they are close friends and not dating. I just don't know in the future. I just wish that he finds the right girl for him to marry and have a family with. I will still love and support him then.
REPLY 2 1 year ago
Anonymous : I liked them both, HB and SYJ, in reel and real world.
REPLY 3 1 year ago
Anonymous : If you haven't watched the bts and their interviews they are naturally comfortable with each other try to watched some bts of cloy and compare it to the other bts that hyun bin had in his past drama. By the way stop comparing each one of them because they have their own differences.
REPLY 4 1 year ago
Anonymous : No. Their chemistry is excellent for the work they do,but in real life they won't be able to sustain a relationship. SYJ is not a good fit for HB for a real life situation. He needs someone with HJW personality.
REPLY 4 1 year ago
Anonymous : Hyun Bin and Ha Ji Won also has over the top chemistry in Secret Garden. Many also want them to be together for real even though HB was in relationship with Song Hye Kyo that time. It was just cut short also with Hyun Bin's marine enlistment.
REPLY 2 1 year ago
Anonymous : They were acting, for the screen. Its not real life. Their personality and real life are not like what you see in the movie
REPLY 4 1 year ago
Anonymous : Im not fond of Kdrama but because of CLOY and because of Hyun Bin wow i think i will be watching Kdrama if its Hyun Bin and SYJ together theyre perfect match in reel and maybe real together. I prefer Hyun Bin not smiling coz he looks the knight in shining armour hes really oozing with s*x appeal im planning to watch CLOY for the 2nd time but i have to watch his movie with SJY first. Hyun Bin stay humble so youll have more fans and continue to a conservative guy to SJY youre the best in fashion in acting hope you will end up with Hyun Bin youre really good together. Stay safe & Stay happy!
REPLY 7 1 year ago
Anonymous : I guess many of us SEGA fans forgot that SYJ was a guest star in Secret Garden. She did appear briefly in that drama. So my vote is still for HJW.
REPLY 5 1 year ago
Anonymous : Some of fans still not can get over of sega couple, but btw, ha ji won and hyun bin also look good together, and they are also very close and they are best friends
REPLY 0 11 months ago
Anonymous : They are good for each other❤️Destined to be together forever
REPLY 6 1 year ago
Anonymous : I'm new with this K-dramas and my first in Netflix is this "CLOY" and I just got hooked on it because of Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin. They look so good together and have a great chemistry with one another. I hope their relationship goes beyond the screens. I hope Hyun Bin realizes that Son Ye Jin is great for him. Son Ye Jin makes Hyun Bin smile and laugh hard all the time which is good for him, while other leading ladies are just a matter of fact when they are promoting their K-Dramas. I hope Hyun Bin is not misleading his fans and audience with his actions towards Son Ye Jin, that would be disappointing and discouraging. I hope he finds his true love and wife to be, soon if not Son Ye Jin.
REPLY 8 1 year ago
Anonymous : It shows you what great actors they both are the chemistry was absolutely faultless keep up the good work and keep all of the people who love you guessing
REPLY 3 1 year ago
Anonymous : Talking about chemistry I prefer Ha Ji Won and Hyun Bin in "Secret Garden" they looked so good.
REPLY 7 1 year ago
Anonymous : I'm new to kdramas. I believe CLOY what's the second kdrama I've ever seen and was immediately hooked. I now cannot get enough! I have purposely set out to find each of their individual works as they both are truly skilled. As much as I love their magic as a romance in CLOY, I think I see them more as siblings in life. With that said, I would be excited to see their sibling chemistry on the set.
REPLY 1 1 year ago
Anonymous : Yes!!! I wish they would date in real life. They look so good together!!!
REPLY 8 1 year ago
Anonymous : Son ye Jin has better chemistry with Hyun bin. I love them both. I hope they make till the end.
REPLY 9 1 year ago
Anonymous : They probably dated briefly but something happened but stayed friends like with Hyun Bin & Ha Ji Won.
REPLY 0 1 year ago
Anonymous : I want to know how to join his fan club? I just saw Crash Landing on Netflix. I loved it and both of them. When will Hyun be making another movie. Prefer romantic, he is so easy to look at. When will he move to U.S. and make movies? Thanks
REPLY 10 1 year ago
Anonymous : I love these two so much. Get married U too and live Happily Together and ever after Pls! Hugs n kisses
REPLY 13 1 year ago
Anonymous : I love Hyun Bin and as a fan I want him to be happy in his personal life. His onscreen chemistry with SYJ is over the top and so with HJW, KSN and SHK. He is really charming and lovable. I do believe that HB is not in love with these ladies. They are only friends for him now even SHK. He'll probably marry a non-showbiz girl that is younger than him because he wants to have a family someday. He wants a wife that will take care of him and his children and will let him work as an actor. He comes from a conservative family.
REPLY 12 1 year ago
Anonymous : I like them to be a real coupe but if they are not meant for each other... as a fan who love them both i still pray that they will both land to the person destined for them by God and be happy as long as they live. Their happiness will make me happy and the rest of the fans too all over the world...
REPLY 11 1 year ago
Anonymous : Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin r perfect for Crash landing on you they r like real couple they acting is real.
REPLY 13 1 year ago
Anonymous : Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin are both single and of age. Now is the ripe and right time to march down the aisle. Their love scenes look real and done with feelings. They are a good match and a pair made in heaven. I send my best wishes and congratulations. Make it soon. Make it now.
REPLY 23 1 year ago
Anonymous : I love it
REPLY 9 1 year ago
Anonymous : I think HB will make a great couple with his ex : Song Hye Gyo.. I wish they would date again. Son Ye Jin just a friend to him.
REPLY 7 1 year ago
Anonymous : Yes. Hyun Bin and son Ye jin can make great couple in real life. I love them both
REPLY 32 1 year ago
Anonymous : Bin & Ye-Jin have excellent chemistry on and off screen!!! They definitely look good together in reel and real life! They should go for it and make each other happy! The hell with the industry and people think! They should think about their future and they are not getting any younger... They are already successful and rich, it's time to make a family... Just saying.... Hehehe
REPLY 40 1 year ago
Anonymous : Hyun Bin and the beautiful, charming and sweet Son Ye Jin, form a fantastic couple on the screen, in real life they would be even more so. They are made for each other, you can see how they look and touch each other. A beautiful couple in everyday life. We hope that they have the courage to admit it and officially declare it. It is not clear why they don't do it and say it. The millions of their fans are praying and waiting for this to happen. If not, they would have wasted their lives. Especially the most beautiful woman in the world Son Ye Jin !!a
REPLY 28 1 year ago
Anonymous : 100 person agree them to date In real hyun bin song ye_ jin
REPLY 19 1 year ago
Anonymous : I think so, they will be great couples in the real life because they do have stunning chemistry And fate or destiny it’s not easy to get that but they found a way to get that like in CLOY movie story!!! good luck......
REPLY 11 1 year ago
Anonymous : from a reel to a real Deserve both of you #BinJin
REPLY 6 1 year ago
Anonymous : Based on what i saw in the videos released by ilgan sports and hey news who covered the baeksang awards, they are definitely a couple. Those behind the scenes videos were released days after the baeksang.
REPLY 15 1 year ago
Anonymous : They are made to be together
REPLY 10 1 year ago
Anonymous : It is a match made in heaven on and offscreen.
REPLY 9 1 year ago
Anonymous : No I don't think so, with their commitment to work and building their careers I think the pressure on them both would be too much. Early marriage requires one or both being able to sacrifice some of their personal drive to succeed in their chosen professions no matter what that profession is and acting is all invasive in work time and after work commitments to promote and build the interest in their different projects. So I wouldn't like to see them in a love relationship in would be too painful.
REPLY 4 1 year ago
Anonymous : You can't have everything you want.Sometimes you need to sacrifice somethong to have everything..It not just money nor careet whic are at stake...its yhe happiness and sense of belonging and security thata matters most in life
REPLY 6 1 year ago
Anonymous : Yes they would make an excellent couple. She has a bright charming, personality and sparking sincere eyes. I really like her for Hyun Bin. I think they both deserve someone special. I truly like the Hyun Bin as portrayed in dramas and the movies. It’s my belief that he really is a kind and loving person in real life. Plus he’s absolutely gorgeous. I simply adore him, and Son Ye-Jin is so sweet.
REPLY 18 1 year ago
Anonymous : A resounding yes! They look so good together during the awards show. Sure they had to comply with social distancing during the event, and it is a major award ceremony hence attention should be on the show instead of them, but somehow they just get each other. Maybe after working with each other for a good time, I guess. I don’t see any coldness at all. That being said, just wish them both all the best and pray for their happiness. If at all it’s mean to be, it will be.
REPLY 12 1 year ago
Anonymous : They would make a great couple in real life! Match made in heaven.
REPLY 11 1 year ago
Anonymous : YES, most definitely! They are good as individuals & will be great as real couple, not only in reel but for real!
REPLY 9 1 year ago
Anonymous : Vivian Baccay Galaura
REPLY 2 1 year ago
Anonymous : Yes. I love them both looking forward for more projects for this couple a plus factor if they end up as REAL couple perfect match.
REPLY 9 1 year ago
Anonymous : I am a super duper fan of Binjin. With the sweetness and the constant caring of hb to syj I really thought that they have that special feeling for each other but i was kind of disappointed since hb was so different that night. He hardly glance at syj unlike the previous press con and interviews where he could not keep off his eyes from her. Well i agree that social and physical distancing should be practice but is gazing or even just glancing would also mean distancing? I hate to think that the hb gazing to syj the past press cons are just but a strategy for Cloy's success. And sad to say since Cloy is a huge success they should now put an end to the scheme. ☹️
REPLY 7 1 year ago
Anonymous : BIG NO BC THEY WHY END WHEN LOVE HAS GONE THEN THEY WILL BE BACK TO THEIR NORMAL LIFE I SEE SO MANY ENDED FEW MONTHS N THEN DEVOICE. WHY!!! SO REMAIN AS GOOD FRIENDS BOTH PARTY STILL CAN BE GOOD PARTNERS FOREVER.
REPLY 5 1 year ago
Anonymous : If ever they are together, fans should not be expecting them to announce it—Not now, not ever, lol. SYJ has never gone public with a relationship and I don’t think she ever will. That’s how private she is. Let’s respect them from a distance, whatever their status is!
REPLY 13 1 year ago
Anonymous : Hyun Bin is so amazing. I wish him the best
REPLY 9 1 year ago
Anonymous : HB and SYJ are just perfect for each other! Love them and support them always! Hope they can be a couple in real life! They absolutely a stunning couple and beautiful inside out! ❤️
REPLY 14 1 year ago
Anonymous : Yes! They not only look perfect and so beautiful together. From the BTS and past interviews, the sweetness and chemistry can’t be for show because it is so natural. I have watched many BTS and interviews HB with other co stars, never like how he behave with SYJ. Just want to support and love both of them and pray that they are a couple in real life ❤️
REPLY 12 1 year ago
Anonymous : There they go again. The lame females gaining up on a Man just because they're quick to back a female up without any credibility. Just like how they did with Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki. Hyun Bin is not a cold person and was not cold towards Son Ye Jin. You need to get your eyes fixed if you haven't understood what kind of Man Hyun Bin is. Hyun Bin was far from cold. If anything, Son Ye Jin would be the colder one who throws disses at Hyun Bin in their interview videos and Hyun Bin just embarrassingly smiles it off. BinJin has a genuine friendship though if not a relationship.
REPLY 2 1 year ago
Anonymous : Hi from Scotland UK After reading few comments I am sure I seen the same TV clips as everyone else for me they were social distancing but I could see he was watching her all the time would be great if they could get together but for them selves and not for fans
REPLY 11 1 year ago
Anonymous : Hi from Scotland UK I watched same TV clip as everyone else they where social distancing themselves but you could see he was looking at her I hope they do get together but for themselves and not for the fans
Anonymous : Absolutely ☺️
REPLY 6 1 year ago
Anonymous : I think happiness for this two, would be better with a partner that is out of the industry. Hyum Bin is a very private person, he’ll should date a woman of substance. A woman more interested in his efforts to help the community.
REPLY 4 1 year ago
Anonymous : Certainly! Both are of age and their popularity level , accomplishments are somewhat equal. Probably Son Ye-jin may have some reservations since she has never made any previous relationships public. It is her prerogative to go public or not.
Anonymous : Yes ... I love both of them And they are perfect to each other
REPLY 8 1 year ago
Anonymous : Wish them two to be inlove at the right time and at the right momemt.
REPLY 7 1 year ago
Anonymous : Yes l hope they do Her smile and his eyes is just made for each other perfect couple
Anonymous : Yes.. Love them both together
Anonymous : Yes the will really be a good couple. HB & SYJ power couple
REPLY 4 1 year ago
Anonymous : Yes, they have so much in common but let them decides as I felt that social media expectating too much from them. It is not helping just leave them alone.
Anonymous : Yes...
REPLY 3 1 year ago
Anonymous : Yes yes yes
REPLY 3 1 year ago
Anonymous : Yes they will no doubt
REPLY 6 1 year ago
Anonymous : Absolutely! I would love for them to fall in love with each other in real life. If there is a romantic relationship between them, and they are keeping it a secret for now because they are taking things nice and slow, I would totally understand because it just means that they value their precious relationship that much and so they are doing all they can to protect it whilst it's still at infancy stage, in order to avoid any pressure or strain on their relationship that are sometimes caused by fans and media.
REPLY 18 1 year ago
Anonymous : #BINJIN OTP seemed to have a lot in common and their personality are kinda complement each other ~ #SonYeJin and #HyunBin are both Ace Actors, Witty, Multi-Talented, with Good Looks and Articulate and Creative in how they should go about their character in any given script. Both were a standout and elegantly gorgeous and compassionate. Congrats #BinJin for winning the Popular Award at the 56th Baeksang Awards 2020 !!!.
REPLY 10 1 year ago
Anonymous : it would be great if they're real couple.perpect to see them!
Anonymous : Yes they would make a cute couple ❤️
REPLY 12 1 year ago
Anonymous : I wish they were real life partners!! ❤️
REPLY 14 1 year ago
Anonymous : Definitely. That's be great off screen. That's where good relationships start a good friendships. I think they both know it for her her career it's a priority but what a power couple they'd make.
REPLY 6 1 year ago
Anonymous : YES! Synergistic effects #Binjin cumulative effects of #HyunBin & #SonYeJin . MORE to come for brighter future and happier family life!
REPLY 6 1 year ago
Anonymous : The secret looks and the small smiles... If these two are not dating they are definitely on their road there.
REPLY 23 1 year ago
Anonymous : It seems to me that a lot of these actors always have some kind of relationship after their dramas. But these two send off different vibes like they are a couple.
REPLY 16 1 year ago
Anonymous : Yes, they’re a perfect couple! I hope and pray they’ll marry and had kids..
REPLY 16 1 year ago
Anonymous : Yes! Of course! They always look so happy when they are together! You can see they van communicate through their eyes!
REPLY 14 1 year ago
Anonymous : YES OF COURSE BECAUSE THEY ARE REALLy Obvious ..
REPLY 10 1 year ago
Anonymous : I think they work well together, if it happens, good luck to them,
REPLY 1 1 year ago
Anonymous : SYJ is a lovable person and she likes to be with people. I don't think they will be a good couple. HB has other love, SHK, and it's very obvious. I hope SYJ will meet someone who is meant for her. Absolutely not HB. He looks cold and can't read what's his mind. I'm not against HB.
REPLY 4 1 year ago
Anonymous : She looks happier with HaeIn. Sorry...
Anonymous : agree❤️
REPLY 1 1 year ago
Anonymous : yes. they are lovely couple ❤️❤️❤️
REPLY 6 1 year ago
Anonymous : My answer is a big big big YES... definitely ♥️♥️♥️ They have a very good chemistry
REPLY 13 1 year ago
Anonymous : Perfect for each other. No other man for her but he and mo woman for him but she.
REPLY 13 1 year ago
Anonymous : Yes precisely. They look good together. And their chemistry is so great. In terms of personality, career and looks they compliment each other. Hope they will get married soon.
REPLY 13 1 year ago
Anonymous : Of course! They are a stunning couple!
REPLY 10 1 year ago
Anonymous : They will just shock the world when they announce their marriage❤️
REPLY 17 1 year ago
Anonymous : It's a fact that HB&SYJ have great chemistry..they are lovely couple,are good,talented actors.If ever they turned to be reel to real partners,well I love it.They are both mature now and it's about time to be happy.Theirs no need to bother those who are against to their relationship.Go on and behold a love to cherised forever.Have trust and respect to one another..keep the faith.
REPLY 16 1 year ago
Anonymous : Absolutely YES ! Lovely couple
REPLY 11 1 year ago
Anonymous : YES THEY WOULD BE A GREAT COUPLE
REPLY 10 1 year ago
Anonymous : I will support who ever they choose to be their partners in real life as long as they love each other truly and will.make them happy... I go for them.. wishing both of them happiness whoever their love.
REPLY 6 1 year ago
Anonymous : Yes gladly to say I hope it will gonna be true couple Hyun Bin & Son Ye Jin
REPLY 7 1 year ago
Anonymous : I don't think it will work for both Son Yejin and Hyun Bin. Son Ye Jin handles her partners in the shows very professional and friendly. Sometimes, it misinterpret by many. Hyun Bin of course he knows himself that he is good looking. There are many to choose from. Son Ye Jin deserves a Christian man.
Anonymous : Hyun Bin is Christian
REPLY 7 1 year ago
Anonymous : FYI HB is a Christian!
REPLY 3 1 year ago
Anonymous : A Very Big Yes:)))
REPLY 9 1 year ago
Anonymous : Lovely chemistry of main characters. Also enjoyed enchanting chemistry of supporting role couple - powerful performance!
REPLY 7 1 year ago
Anonymous : It's a waste if they don't get married. Both are not young anymore. Having a good partner with great chemistry is hard to find.
REPLY 18 1 year ago
Anonymous : Hyun Bin & Son Ye Jin obviously have great chemistry...but it is not up to us to decide about their relationship...our duty as a fan is to pray for the best for both of them....that they will find each other the true feeling to love. I truly admire them both...❤❤❤❤
REPLY 22 1 year ago
Anonymous : Surely they can cos they are matched made in heaven. They should not shy away from the media or public. They should look forward to having a happy future together and have lots of kids which God has prepared for them.
REPLY 15 1 year ago
Anonymous : I love them in CLOY (watched it over and over again) and would love for them to end up together and make beautiful babies. They are both gorgeous and great actors. Great Genes for sure! SYJ is a catch and Hyun Bin will be one lucky guy if ever. I wish them well. Hope they make another movie or series together or maybe CLOY Season 2?
REPLY 17 1 year ago
Anonymous : I would love a CLOY Season 2. I also root for HB and SYJ to become real life couple, but of course, a fan can only wish.
REPLY 9 1 year ago
Anonymous : Hyun bin has one great love and it is song hye kyo, it is obvious enough on the Baeksang how distant they are to each other as in literally. I have nothing against hb but son ye jin deserves a man who will stay with her even in silent and will not leave her for someone else. I hope soon that son ye jin will have the man that God gives to her.
REPLY 14 1 year ago
Anonymous : Yes it seems that Hyun Bin is not attracted at all to Son Ye Jin but i hope & i pray that as a fan they will end up together in real life
REPLY 12 1 year ago
Anonymous : Really?Did HB himself.yell.younyhay SHK is and was his real love?
REPLY 1 1 year ago
REPLY 2 1 year ago
Anonymous : A Big YES, I believed they can be a great couple and they both look good together, i wish them happiness for the rest of their lives and build a better family and i see Hyun Bin have a good heart as well as Son Ye Jin...godbless both of you!
REPLY 14 1 year ago
Anonymous : People can be selective (or choosey) when choosing their mate. But when you are 37 & 38 and come across a near perfect match, it is a no brainer. I hope they are happily ever after.
REPLY 13 1 year ago
Anonymous : I believe Hyun Bin & Son Ye Jin both need a quiet break for both to fulfill their own responsibilities as professional people. Don't be so Hollywood!
REPLY 7 1 year ago
Anonymous : I really respect their professionalism and maturity. They don't want fame to ruin their private life as they have valued this between them. They only want to be known for the hard work and talent in acting. I really wish them both all the best regardless if they are in relationship or just friends. It is truly inspiring to see celebrities who are humble these days. Not many around anymore.
REPLY 11 1 year ago
Anonymous : They work well together. That's all we know. Let's not be foolish and pretend that we know them personally.
REPLY 5 1 year ago
Anonymous : As I never ever seen such beautiful bonding in any series, Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin have polished in their work, even I can assume both will be same ever after in their married life ...wow!!! What a beautiful chemistry ...I love to see again to both in next series together...
REPLY 10 1 year ago
Anonymous : Yes they will be a Real Couple soon. Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin Such have a strong chemistry. Love them dearly❤️❤️❤️
Anonymous : yes yes yes
Anonymous : Perfect pair!❤️
REPLY 6 1 year ago
Anonymous : Let nature takes its course if they are really meant for each other, only God and them know. We all find them a complete perfect partners in CLOY. Let's hope and wait for the next movie they will have in the future; hope it will be so SOON! Congratulations to both of them, YB and SYJ. Goodluck to your next movie together again. GBU.
REPLY 8 1 year ago
Anonymous : Yes they will surle be a great couple and a force to reacon with in the Kdrama industry.
REPLY 4 1 year ago
Anonymous : For me it a big yes yes yes, and I am pretty sure if that happens, they will be a power couple and a force to reacon with in the Kdrama industry. They are absolutely stunning together....
REPLY 7 1 year ago
Anonymous : I do not understand why people are gorging Huyn Bin, saying he is cold towards Son Yi-Jin. For God sake these two incredible characters are very matured people, as such they know how to behave in public to avoid speculation and gossip. They look absolutely amazing and fabulous together. In my opinion they are power couple. A match made in heaven. It a big yes yes and yes,100% yes.
REPLY 21 1 year ago
Anonymous : I wish all the best for Hyunbin and Son Ye jin in life and their career.may they settle down the soonest possible time cus both are of legal age and they are not getting younger.for sure they will produce adorable siblings and very much advisable to see and take care of them as they grow up and as they (HB,SYJ) grow older.
REPLY 0 1 year ago
Anonymous : Ye Jin is too sweet and happy type. She loves to receive love from people and that makes her happy. Hyun Bin has different personality. I dont like cold nature of him. You can't even tell whats in his mind. Scares me. Ye jin is more smarter, more wealthier and more down to earth. She doesnt need him. Will make her more unhappy with his cold behaviour if he doesnt need her for his business. Dont forget that he is more popular now because of Ye Jin. To Yejin, right one always stay no matter what. I wish right one will come to you.
REPLY 13 1 year ago
Anonymous : Binjin are made for each other. They should be together.
REPLY 8 1 year ago
Anonymous : Yes,yes,yes don't be negative..
REPLY 2 1 year ago
Anonymous : I thank them for a movie that gave us all a promise of a great love story. I wish happiness for them both if it’s together or apart
REPLY 7 1 year ago
Anonymous : I mean... they didn’t deny the rumours outright, just dodged through them. It could still be possible.
REPLY 8 1 year ago
Anonymous : I was quite upset that Vast releases there will be legal action againt rumours. Seriously!! They are all your fans and they love seeing u both together. They didnt put his image to be damaged And Ye Jin is not from the street either. Since then, I never recover my feeling to Vast entertainment which HB is CEO that later I found out. He doesnt need to marry her but be kind th her and all the fans.
REPLY 3 1 year ago
Anonymous : Oh yes! They have chemistry. Nice couple to be!
REPLY 4 1 year ago
Anonymous : SIMPLY YES....
REPLY 5 1 year ago
Anonymous : Capricorn and libra are very private people. Something would be going on and no one would know.. I say yes something is definitely happening between them. Read the body language
REPLY 15 1 year ago
Anonymous : Yes.. I think they make a great couple. They way they compliment each other with the outfits they wear.. another thing I believe there is something going on with them they are just keeping it on the down low.. when you are in love don't matter how hard you try to hide it. Small things you do shines through. Capricorn and libra are very private people.. they love each other
REPLY 13 1 year ago
Anonymous : I don't think that he is the type that would show his emotions. Too bad I love them together. If they don't end up together. Then it's not meant to be. I hope she find a good husband. I want them to be together but it takes a lot of love. I don't want her ending like Song Joogki. If it's meant to be then it will happen.
REPLY 20 1 year ago
Anonymous : BinJin have palpable, undeniable chemistry. They complement each other and CLOY was tailor made for them, esp SYJ.. i would be more than happy if they end up together for real.
REPLY 32 1 year ago
Anonymous : Could it be that he is working on getting back with his ex-girlfriend “Song”?? If he is, I can see why he’d want to extinguish any possible rumors. Anyway, there are enough serious topics in the world to be concerned about so— let’s be absorbed in more important matters.
REPLY 5 1 year ago
Anonymous : Yes ... soon they will e a REAL couple! Eyes and actions reveals significantly more than words. God has perfect timing never easily never late. It takes a little patience and it takes a lot of faith but it's worth a wait!
REPLY 27 1 year ago
Anonymous : A big YES ... They are a REAL COUPLE! There eyes and actions contact reveals significantly more than words. They are just waiting for God's perfect timing ... never late. But need to be patience and it takes a lot of faith but it's worth a wait!
REPLY 21 1 year ago
Anonymous : Distant? Full of himself? Pretentious? Wtf, how could they say that? What do you guys want HB to do? To be touchy? Ever since, HB is a true gentleman esp to his co-actors or leads... and mind you all, ALL EYES ARE ON THEM! They are so professional and they were not there to stole the show....
REPLY 25 1 year ago
Anonymous : I never thought of Hyun Bin being cold to Son Ye Jin. They are just being professional in front of their fellow actors. People are quickly to judged and expecting too much from them as if they need to show their real affection onscreen in a pretigious event like Baeksang.
REPLY 26 1 year ago
REPLY 22 1 year ago
Anonymous : Correct
REPLY 3 1 year ago
REPLY 3 1 year ago
Anonymous : HB's not cold nor pretentious. It's his natural self-confessed shy and conscious guy in front of many people. However, we can't leave unnoticed the sweet glances they gave to each other
REPLY 29 1 year ago
Anonymous : Agree. He's a shy type
REPLY 5 1 year ago
Anonymous : All eyes are on them!They are professional actors not wanting to steal the show for heaven sake! SYJ is so private when it comes to her private life and HB so as well now so let's just #respect their privacy!
REPLY 24 1 year ago
Anonymous : A big YES!
REPLY 10 1 year ago
Anonymous : He was tired tired but still gentleman to SYJ ❤
REPLY 14 1 year ago
Anonymous : from reel to reel their actions has a meaning❤BINJIN FIGHTING!!❤
REPLY 11 1 year ago
Anonymous : They are both professionals . How they presented themselves during the award to avoid the slightest gossips. They are both very humble .
REPLY 23 1 year ago
Anonymous : More likely
Anonymous : More likely
REPLY 4 1 year ago
Anonymous : I think they are professionals as how they carry themselves during the award to avoid unnecessary gossips.
REPLY 12 1 year ago
REPLY 2 1 year ago
Anonymous : Yes! Yes! Yes!!!!!!
REPLY 6 1 year ago
Anonymous : I wish them to be a real couple without hassle just happiness for the rest of their lives and build a better family.
REPLY 19 1 year ago
Anonymous : Yes, I believed they can a be great couple. Great doesn't mean perfect. They are human like us after all. Each will have their up and down in life. But I think they can overcome any obstacles and become even better. Many said Hyun Bin is cold towards Ye Jin. However , let's all take note this is a formal event and this period focused on social distancing. They also felt pressured with all kinds of discussion on their relationship.
REPLY 25 1 year ago
REPLY 1 1 year ago
REPLY 1 1 year ago
Anonymous : Hyun Bin was so cold and distant with Son Ye Jin during the awards night. Most unlikely to be real.couple.
REPLY 2 1 year ago
Anonymous : Hello!!! That’s social distancing!
REPLY 4 1 year ago
Anonymous : They observed social distancing and professional people, no need for PDA since they are promoting any show/movie but the body language tells...
REPLY 8 1 year ago
Anonymous : Well do you know they practicing social distancing but in the back stage they’re pretty comfortable to each other.
REPLY 9 1 year ago
Anonymous : Yes, they are great couples
REPLY 7 1 year ago
Anonymous : Yes of course even in real life they are good couple together in near future
REPLY 11 1 year ago
Anonymous : They both look great together and love them are real couple
REPLY 8 1 year ago
Anonymous : No! Hyun Bin is full of himself & looks pretentious! Don’t like him for Son Ye Jin, who’s so sweet & candid!!!
REPLY 11 1 year ago
Anonymous : He’s not. How ignorant of you...
Anonymous : agree with u
REPLY 4 1 year ago
Anonymous : Absolutely no idea how you got that impression of him, unless you're a troll. He's always been humble.
Anonymous : I agree
REPLY 1 1 year ago
Anonymous : Agreed ! I love them both in Crash Landing on you, both are very professional and very respectful....
REPLY 3 1 year ago
REPLY 5 1 year ago
Anonymous : Hb was v cold towards syj..during the beaksang award..therefore unlikely
REPLY 17 1 year ago
Anonymous : What did you expect him to do? Make out with her?!!
REPLY 17 1 year ago
Anonymous : you didn't noticed that hb was silent sweet to SYJ he was so gentleman the way he watched every single step of SYJ ❤
REPLY 16 1 year ago
Anonymous : He was only being cautious.
REPLY 2 1 year ago
Anonymous : Didn’t you notice both HB looking at SYJ and then watching her steps and even SYJ smiled at him whilst staring at him
REPLY 2 1 year ago
Anonymous : Please don't expect them to be all lovey dovey PDA. They were never like that to begin with. Plus social distancing, dude.
REPLY 2 1 year ago
Anonymous : No he wasnt. Check the videos released by ilgan sports and hey news who covered the baeksang awards. They were walking and talking after the awarding ceremoney. During the pictorials of all winners, son ye jin transferred near hyun bin and u can also see that hyun bin is walking towards ye jin with that in love look.
REPLY 1 1 year ago
Anonymous : one thing i'm bothered is why do HB not admit if she dated SYJ..while for her other ex girlfriends, he did? Yejin is someone to be proud of as a gf..and she should have been treated as the most beautiful woman in 2020.imagine her walking un assisted and alone at the red carpet.and goibg up the stage..i remember Lee Min Ho..when they were called up the stage with her partner,he held the hand of the lady going up. .there's no malice in that.. but i am still hoping they'll end up together ..if not ,let people know so other's can have a chance to woo SYJ..theyre not growing any younger..I really admire SYJ for her talent, simplicity, humbleness,and kindness and being joyful..he really deserves a best partner equal to her real character..actually A Libran and Capricornian makes a perfect couple..but i don't understand HB's intention..he should be discreet..
REPLY 0 1 year ago
Anonymous : Yes!!!!! Yes!!!!! Yes!!!!!!
REPLY 0 1 year ago