Crash Landing on You: When BTS member Jungkook got a special mention in Hyun Bin & Son Ye Jin's K drama

Updated on Jun 19, 2020 07:23 PM IST  |  17.6M

BTS,Hollywood,Jungkook,Crash Landing on You,Hyun Bin,Son Ye-jin
Crash Landing on You is one of the most popular K-dramas of 2020.

One of the most beloved K-dramas to come out this year was definitely Crash Landing on You starring the gorgeous pair of Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin. For the unversed, the storyline of CLOY centered around the star-crossed love story between North Korean Ri Jeong-hyeok, a captain in the Korean People's Army and South Korean Yoon Se-ri, heiress to the Queen's Group. It was the mesmerising chemistry between Bin and Ye-jin that had fans hooked on to the series.

*SPOILERS ALERT* For the ones who have watched the show know when popular K-pop band BTS found a memorable mention on Crash Landing on You. It was in Ep 7 when Se-ri took a wounded Jeon-hyeok to the People's Hospital of Sariwon. When Cho Cheol-gang (Oh Man-seok) and his crew raided the hospital to arrest Jeong-hyeok and Se-ri, the latter held on to the wheelchair of the young patient to escape from them. When the young lady questions Se-ri on who she is, the latter replies saying, "Bangtan Sonyeondan. I saw you watch a BTS music video," which shuts the former up.

Later, when Cheo-gang leaves the hospital, we see Se-ri hiding by sitting in the patient's wheelchair. The teenager introduced herself saying, "I am the biggest ARMY of Pyongyang, Hyun Min-ji." Min-ji then asks Se-ri who her favourite BTS member is revealing that she loves Jungkook as he is very charming. Se-ri quipped that her favourite member is Ri Jeong-hyeok!

Check out the BTS member Jungkook getting mentioned on Crash Landing on You below:

BTS ARMY were surely excited for the shoutout to BTS in Crash Landing on You!

ALSO READ: Crash Landing on You co stars Hyun Bin And Son Ye Jin had THIS to say about their dating rumours

Is Crash Landing on You your favourite K-drama of 2020? Let us know your views in the comments section below.

Comments
Anonymous : Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin in Crash Landing on you. from Canada
REPLY 0 1 year ago
Anonymous : hyun bin crash landing on you.
REPLY 0 1 year ago
Anonymous : My fav k drama is crash landing on you
Anonymous : My fav k=drama is cloy❤️❤️❤️
REPLY 0 1 year ago
Anonymous : My favorite Kdarama had ever watched. The mesmerizing chemistry , the heartwarming and heartfluttering portrayal of the lead actors BinJin was something amazing which captivated my heart and mind, reacting to the different genuine emotional expression which made me laugh, cry. and anxious. This is something unforgettable drama ever.
Anonymous : My favorite kdrama ever! And my favorite actors
REPLY 0 1 year ago
Anonymous : I cried alot all the time I was stressful about their love the serial was very powerful but I never want to watch korean movies because of its stress and it makes me crying a lot.
REPLY 0 1 year ago
Anonymous : My favorite of all K drama year 2020. Hoping for more season please..
REPLY 0 1 year ago
Anonymous : I hope there more drama for them together.
REPLY 0 1 year ago
Anonymous : I hope there more drama for them together.
REPLY 0 1 year ago
Anonymous : I love Crash Landing on you, with the handsome Hyun Bin and Son ye Jin. Love the chemistry between the two actors. I'm hoping there will be more episodes of the two getting married and their careers. Also would like to see Captain's RI soldiers visit him later and become Seri private security. Crash Landing can go for many years if written correctly for the characters. USA
Anonymous : Me encanto el drama lo adoreeee
Anonymous : Yes watched and likes
Anonymous : I want a Hyun Bin & Son Ye Jin kind of love. ❤️ Jennifer, US
Anonymous : Was a fantastic show! Shirley Williams Western Australia
REPLY 0 1 year ago
Anonymous : Just love to watch Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin . This is the best K Drama which I have ever watched. They should be nominated as the best actor and actress of the year. And hope they ends up as husband and wife in real life too. A perfect match.
REPLY 0 1 year ago
Anonymous : Whats the real score between hyun bin and so yen jin .fans are very excited to know.
Anonymous : Nothing
REPLY 0 1 year ago
Anonymous : the reality is exo is popular in north korea
Anonymous : Mine is both
Anonymous : Kook is great
REPLY 0 1 year ago
Anonymous : I love to see BTS in acomedy drama movies..dear almigthy god pls grant on me this one.saranghae BTS
REPLY 0 1 year ago
Anonymous : I hope wish and prayes that soon ill be watching my fave and love of my life BTS and a movie or a series movies
Anonymous : Jungkook
Anonymous : Bom esse drama,o meu é o Jungkook!!!♥️
REPLY 0 1 year ago
Anonymous : I have seen many Korean dramas (including old ones) and the best one for me so far is “Crash Landing On You.” I love the chemistry of Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin! I also like the supporting casts. They are all excellent actors! I hope they will win in other award giving bodies.
Anonymous : Me emociono mucho altamente recomendado
Anonymous : Mine is Jungkook
Anonymous : Yeah same
Anonymous : Yeah same
REPLY 0 1 year ago
Anonymous : El mejor drama que visto simplemente me encantó, me cautivo de principio a fin.