Crash Landing on You's Hyun Bin & Son Ye Jin could win at 56th Baeksang Arts Awards? Popularity poll PREDICTS

Crash Landing on You's lead pair, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, seem to be the frontrunners to take home the trophy for Best Actor and Best Actress at the 56th Baeksang Arts Awards. The duo has topped the award ceremony's popularity poll.
Crash Landing on You is also in the running for Best Drama at the 56th Baeksang Arts Awards.Crash Landing on You is also in the running for Best Drama at the 56th Baeksang Arts Awards.

K-drama fans are excited this week as their favourite shows, actors and actresses are in the running to win at the 56th Baeksang Arts Awards, which is the Korea equivalent of Oscars. Tomorrow, i.e. June 5, 2020, we will come to know as to will win the big three awards; Best Drama, Best Actor and Best Actress, among the other nods. Popular K-dramas like Crash Landing on You and Itaewon Class has several nominations under its belt and are also amongst the fan-favourites.

Speaking of Crash Landing on You, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, whose chemistry was amongst the highlights of the series seem to be the frontrunners for the Best Actor and Best Actress nod at the 56th Baeksang Arts Awards. According to Allkpop, Bin and Ye-jin have topped the 56th Baeksang Arts Awards Popularity Poll after the votes were tallied up. The poll took place from May 26 to June 2 and after eight days, Hyun and Son reigned supreme with 1.51 million and 1.65 million votes respectively. While Bin edged out Park Seo-joon, Kang Ha-neul, Ong Seong-woo and Super Junior's Heechul and more, Ye-jin beat Kim Da-mi, Kim Hee-ae, Jeon Mi-do and Lee Ji-eun and more.

Do you think Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin will win at the 56th Baeksang Arts Awards for Crash Landing on You? Let us know your views in the comments section below.

ALSO READ: 56th Baeksang Arts Awards Nominations List: Crash Landing on You, Itaewon Class and Parasite reign supreme

Meanwhile, during an interview with Metro.Style, Hyun was all praises for his Crash Landing on You co-star, who he worked with earlier in The Negotiation. "Based on my observation as an actor, she had a huge passion for acting. She was also an actress who had the interpretation and various ideas about the scenes. That was somehow astonishing to me as an actor. And it stimulated me and I learned various things from her. I think that is what I liked in acting with her," Bin shared about Son.

Download the Pinkvilla App for latest Bollywood & Entertainment news, hot celebrity photos, lifestyle articles, fashion & beauty news,Hollywood, K-Drama etc . Click here
Anonymous 4 months ago

difinitely best kdrama ever...im not a fan of korean actors but since i watch CLOY OMG!!!!ITS CHANGE my life a lot ...hw i wish for them to be a real couple..THEY ARE PERFECT MATCH...WISH GOD WILL MAKE U A PERFECT COUPLE IN REAL LIFE

Anonymous 5 months ago

CLOY is my first K drama and likewise Hyun Bin and SYJ are my all time first Asian favorite stars! After 3’mths I still can’t get over them because both HB and SYJ are just made for the drama! They deserved to win the best actor and actress awards! And they look too beautiful together ! Can’t accept him with other woman neither can accept SYJ without Hyun Bin :)

Anonymous 5 months ago

It is very odd that Crash Landing on You didnt win either as a drama series in itself or neither of the lead actors won any award other than fan votes. The show is in the top few highest alltime Neilson ratings for TV series in Korea. Very odd that the judges and people who are watching these shows feel so differently.

IF CLOY DIDNT WIN.. SOMETHING WRONG WITH KD DRAMA INDUSTRY

Anonymous 5 months ago

If CLOY didnt win... something wrong with the Korean drama industry.

Anonymous 5 months ago

CLOY should win overall.. best KD drama I ever watched.

BEST DRAMA EVER

Anonymous 5 months ago

I’ve been watching Korean series for over 10 years now. I loved and enjoyed watching this series as much as I have many others. They definitely deserve to win. I think Hollywood needs to take notes from Korean entertainment, honestly, I don’t watch any of the garbage they put out.

Anonymous 5 months ago

Simply the best Drama ever! Thank you.

Anonymous 5 months ago

I love CLOY. lead actor and actress very special and talented. Congratulation!!!!

Anonymous 5 months ago

They surely deserve it. I'm waiting anxiously for the sequel. When will next season start?

Anonymous 5 months ago

CLOY,wow! love to see them very good natural acting.Hope to see them together in another drama.How nice in real life they are together.Match each other perfectly.Looks and style

They had a series had a big following I. Africa

Anonymous 5 months ago

I am super excited for for them. They deserve the win

Anonymous 5 months ago

I love this series. Everything about this show was great, story, acting, chemistry of leading stars, locations etc.

Anonymous 5 months ago

My whole family from Canada, to US to the Philippines share the same sentiments.WE "LOVE CRASH LANDING ON YOU".

Anonymous 5 months ago

Cloy all the way,from Hyun bin to siri ,the cast,the crew,,, director..the music .the photography.. HYUN BIN SIRI DESERVE TO WIN

Anonymous 5 months ago

I wish they are together in real life forever... They are deserved to win award, I love this couple.

Anonymous 5 months ago

Yes! They definitely deserve this award! From this series I felt the deep love of Korean people and their dreams of unification!

Yes Yesl

Anonymous 5 months ago

Watched it twice, but still can't get over it. Love the couple, Love Hyun Bin, watched all his drama series.

Anonymous 5 months ago

Of course! Definitely..they both must be deserves to win....both are amazing n talanted artist #HYUNBIN♥️ #SONYEJIN♥️

Anonymous 5 months ago

Until now, i still can't get over with Hyun Bin and Son Hye Jin...i kept on re-watching the series now on my third round.. they are a perfect couple and this drama was meant for them as if they were not acting but just being by themselves. They NAILED it!!! They deserve to WIN the Best Actor & Best Actress awards including the Best Drama series in ALL Award giving bodies in Korea and throughout the world if nominated by other foreign countries. Just love them both..hoping they get married in real life...they are real Model couple...Good luck!!

Anonymous 5 months ago

they'll win, one of the best Korean drama, lots of love from India.

Anonymous 5 months ago

This is just based on popularity. They are good but the others are way much better acting wise, like cast of WTCB and IC. Gong hyo-jin and Kang Ha neul will win or even Park seo joon.

Anonymous 5 months ago

They gave a new definition to what we call chemistry

Anonymous 5 months ago

Yes absolutely they'll win, one of the best Korean drama so far

Anonymous 5 months ago

Absolutely they deserve to win... Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Couple, Best Drama. Mega hits drama with cute and lovely chemistry. Especially for Son Ye Jin, she really deserve to win as best best actress cause she is really well in potraying a role as yoon seri.. She is great actress and her acting is deserve to win even oscar.. Love them so much..

Anonymous 5 months ago

They have the greatest chemistry, I Love watching this couple, he is very handsome & she’s beautiful. The drama was well written, enjoyed the drama very much& of course they deserve to win and they should, Best of luck❤️

Anonymous 5 months ago

Yes, they deserve to win. I really enjoyed the drama. They seemed so natural acting together. I love those two together

Anonymous 5 months ago

They must win... awesome couple...also the writer and director must win...

Anonymous 5 months ago

Yes they should win, absolutely loved it and the stars.

Anonymous 5 months ago

Not since Katherine hepburn and Spencer Tracy have we seen chemistry that touched the world ..

Anonymous 5 months ago

No. There are more deserving nominees who are not popular but deserving to win especially best actor. Hyun Bin' s acting is flat and forgetable. This is about the best and not the most popular.

Anonymous 5 months ago

For Christ's sake Son Ye-jin cried because of Hyun Bin's acting. You sound like someone who is giving an opinion about something you don't have enough knowledge about.

Anonymous 5 months ago

I beg to disagree, a drama, a film or the lead actors will never gain the respect of global viewers/spectators if the lead actors with their casts included and their storyline doesn't blend well or in sync with the over-all presentation of the KDrama. Kids,youth,.middle-aged, elder lies and even the Male populace got hooked with #CrashLandingOnYou !!! A certified Mega-Hit KDrama that's making high tides not waves within SK, NK and other parts of the world. Accept it or not that's how people are raving about this All-In-One #CLOY ~ After it's airtime at Netflix, tvN and other SNS Kdrama fanatics have been more choosy on how they picked their every day Kdrama as for me I just play the Replay button of #CrashLandingOnYou

Anonymous 5 months ago

They are popular because they did a great job with the roles that they played. Realistic. Chemistry is amazing. It won't be high rated if they were not great actors.

Anonymous 5 months ago

They are simply amazing and talented. They sure deserve to WIN

Anonymous 5 months ago

Yes!!! Many loved Crash Landing on You... very good chemistry!!!

Hindi mai hai ye drama

Anonymous 5 months ago

They were amazing!!! Also Kim Jung Hyum and Seo Ji Hyie, the second couple!!!

Anonymous 5 months ago

I am still hoping they would give us a sequel of this drama series to really know how they would still be together again.

Anonymous 5 months ago

Forever CLOY. I watched it six times with happiness and teardrops everytime. No other K.drama can touch me after CLOY.

Anonymous 5 months ago

This series will forever be remembered and rewatch by people all over the world because of the great acting of the cast. The Make you cry, laugh, fall in love and the beautiful sceneries were simply breathtaking.

Anonymous 5 months ago

I’ve never cried more, such a wonderful series that sneaks up on you with chemistry and sincerity. I truly believe it deserves every award it gets.

Anonymous 5 months ago

Loved it...so happy to see all the different varieties of films, movies that available

Well said.

YES❣️Definitely !!!!

Anonymous 5 months ago

One of the best kdrama ever made, they deserve to win on all categories that they are nominated.

CLOY...clean sweep..drama..actor...actress..best couple

CLOY...clean sweep..drama..actor...actress..best couple

Anonymous 5 months ago

Yes they deserve it, awesome series..

Cloy... deserves it

Pinkvilla has updated its Privacy and Cookie policy. We use cookies to improve your experience on our site and show you Personalized advertisement.

Options