James Corden has the SWEETEST words to say about BTS and the ARMY: They are only about doing something good

1 year ago  |  4.7M

It is no secret that James Corden identified the power-house that BTS was and brought them to the spotlight, introduced to numerous non-ARMY members through his The Late Late Show. Ever since Corden has been batting for the Bangtan Boys and like the adorable Papa Mochi that he is, watched RM, Jin, Suga, J-Hope, Jimin, V, and Jungkook grow bigger and stronger. With BTS and their fandom preparing for Bang Bang Con this weekend, to celebrate the band's 7th anniversary, Corden gushed about the boys and their fans.

Speaking to Vogue UK, as part of a detailed feature on the band, Corden said he was mighty impressed with BTS' work ethics. "They’re always so full of respect, not only for the environment they’re working in at that moment in time but also, and most importantly, for each other. Watching them grow from their first appearance on our show to where they are now has been jaw-dropping. As a group, they remain so dignified, so full of joy, that it drips down to everyone around them," he told the international outlet.

He did not stop at the boys. Corden also gushed about BTS' supportive fandom, aka ARMY. Recently, the fandom began the "Match a Million" movement, in an attempt to donate $1 million towards the Black Lives Matter movement, after the Bangtan Boys contributed a million dollars towards the movement.

Speaking about the fandom, Corden said, "Particularly their fans, who are the most incredible collection of young people. It’s clear that they are only about doing something good, being good people, keeping the whole thing in this bubble of positivity. And that in itself is the rarest of experiences in today’s day and age.”

No wonder, BTS is bulletproof!

He showed his love and support towards the fandom's movement and thanked them for their gesture by releasing unseen footage from BTS' Carpool Karaoke aired earlier this year. Check it out here: BTS adds a twist to Baby Shark in an UNSEEN Carpool Karaoke video James Corden shared to thank ARMY donations

Stay tuned to Pinkvilla for more updates.

Comments
Anonymous : I am an elderly that grew on Woodstock music up to 90s rnb but discovered not only for their music that had upped the ante in performance and in genre-bending , but for the amazing values BTS radiates in each 7 persona and as a group . ARMY changed the meaning of being fans,they are better organised,the dynámism of their idols rubbed on them to internálly managed the different languages,culture and idwas of their organization.Happy Anniversary to BTS!May you stay Gold!
REPLY 4 1 year ago
Anonymous : Happy Anniversary! I am also a bit older but I love their messages to young people the world over especially when there is so much divisiveness in world today. Take their message to heart and make a better world. Love BTS.
REPLY 4 1 year ago
Anonymous : HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BTS!! I'm 55 and hope to still see them in concert! Fans old and new know how hard they work and are dedicated and humble. They deserve all this success and more!
REPLY 4 1 year ago
Anonymous : Respect
REPLY 1 1 year ago
Anonymous : I’m 56 and have been a HUGE fan of BTS since 2017. So huge I have a fan room, my license on my car is BTS7PJM, and I literally named my car Park Jimin. It’s written on it. We are not all “young” but we sure love BTS.
REPLY 9 1 year ago
Anonymous : Love you
REPLY 1 1 year ago
Anonymous : I Am 54 and Have A 14 year Granddaughter Who is A BTS Army Member Introduced Me To Them So Now I Love Them Love Their Music,Their Style ,Their Genuine Love Of Their Fans My Favorites Are Jimmin,RM, And Sugar As The Kids Say “I am In Know”
REPLY 6 1 year ago
Anonymous : I'm 64 years old' since I have seen BTS and RM Speech in UN, I live with them. I love all of them, but Suga and RM are my sons!
REPLY 9 1 year ago
Anonymous : I admire you
REPLY 1 1 year ago
Anonymous : Happy anniversary to bts. I love your songs.
REPLY 4 1 year ago
Anonymous : BTS is awesome and I like the way they conduct themselves. Older fan brought in from my step daughter. It has brought us close up have the music and love of the group. Plus we love watching James too!
REPLY 5 1 year ago
Anonymous : I'm 16 and yes that may be young but the music these mochi's make changed and lit up my life, hearing their music brings me a happiness like no other and I have bts to thank for it I especially love hearing jungkook sing and seeing him dance, if a man was ever called beautiful it's him.
REPLY 6 1 year ago
Anonymous : Fu***k u bts
REPLY 1 1 year ago
Anonymous : Please, let's be positive people!
REPLY 4 1 year ago
Anonymous : Lets not say this but you are a fan that is why you opened this website to know what is going on in BTS's life. Lets face your being an army together
REPLY 1 1 year ago
REPLY 1 1 year ago
Anonymous : U dont have the right too say awful words too anyone if u even know how much hard work they have gone through too get this achievement,stop poking nonsense things about my fav and I guess u should start looking at your interests better too improve yourself and never forget too speak yourself,love yourself toddles
REPLY 5 1 year ago
Anonymous : no,f**k you!
REPLY 4 1 year ago
Anonymous : Yasssss, not all Army are youngins, some of us are more seasoned, 47 years young and a proud Army member. Keep up the great work boys and Army. Papa Mochi you so rock!!
REPLY 6 1 year ago
Anonymous : Papa mochi purple u
REPLY 3 1 year ago
Anonymous : I am 68 and love BTS. BTS Army keep up the good work all of you are doing.
REPLY 7 1 year ago
Anonymous : There are not only young army there are old as well please change your statement please chenge it
REPLY 2 1 year ago
Anonymous : I think we should not focus on age, we should think that by young people they mean people with young and cheerful mindsets. This will make everyone happy.
REPLY 2 1 year ago
Anonymous : I love you BTS
REPLY 0 7 months ago
Anonymous : I'm 36 my mom is 54 and my son is 9 and my daughter is 2. We are all proud A.R.M.Y. American vocal artists could learn a few things from our guys. They always seek to uplift and support everyone no matter how tired they are. I'm very thankful that my children have chosen them and their positive vibes. I'm thankful for every member of bts and appreciate all the things they do I can only hope that my kids turn out to be amazing adults and learn from the positive message of their lyrics. <3<3<3
REPLY 4 1 year ago
Anonymous : Papa mochi thank u so much for always being there for our boys...me and the rest of the armys will support u all the way ... Love u!!!
REPLY 3 1 year ago
Anonymous : I am 38 and a devoted army and my 7 year old son was influenced by me and Now he's already askin' me to make a hair color for him..he wanted pink or bluish since he loves jimin and jks hair color Hahaha..silly mommy...;-)...like if I heard something negative about my boys I got really upset...
REPLY 6 1 year ago
Anonymous : Papa mocha I am proud of u!!!
REPLY 5 1 year ago
Anonymous : Hi just to let everyone know, BTS's ARMY are NOT just young people. There are 30, 40, 50, and 60 year old fans that are ARMY too. I will soon be 60 and am a proud ARMY. Their music touches all spectrums.
REPLY 12 1 year ago
Anonymous : I’ll be 70 in a couple months. I love BTS
REPLY 6 1 year ago
Anonymous : So true! I'm 54 and have loved this band for a while now. Back in 2015 my husband committed suicide and I may have done so too cos I felt no life,no joy. Then my beautiful kids started playing BTS and the lyrics,their energy spoke to my soul! Breathed life and joy back into my soul and now here I am living again when I thought I couldn't. I'm 54 yes and have listened to lots of music in my life and these boys have a message that moves mountains and changes world's! Can't wait to see them perform,I'm so proud of them!
REPLY 3 1 year ago
Anonymous : I'll be 36 this year and I have been an ARMY since 2014! There are no limits to their music and their message; it touches people of all ages, races, genders and backgrounds.
REPLY 2 1 year ago
Anonymous : I'm 44 yrs old and I really love them ... There music touch my heart since I watch there mv dope...sine then I never stop watching them everyday over and over again
REPLY 2 1 year ago
Anonymous : 47yo fan here. There's no age on loving something that good. Anywhere I see positivity, light and goodness, I take it.
REPLY 0 3 weeks ago