Kendall Jenner thinks Kourtney Kardashian’s breakup with Scott Disick is the reason behind her family feud

Updated on Apr 05, 2020 05:23 PM IST  |  3.9M

Just last month, Kourtney Kardashian hogged headlines for his very physical fight with sister Kim Kardashian. The fight started when Kourtney lost her cool during an argument with Kim and Kendall Jenner. During the show, the two sisters decided to confront Kourtney about her attitude towards the show and the discussion and a couple of other reasons led to a very physical fight between Kim and her sister. It seems like Kourtney has been feeling detached from the show lately keeps getting into arguments and fights.

Kendall believes her breakup with Scott Disick has something to do with her Kourtney changed behaviour towards her family members. In a new clip from Keeping Up with the Kardashians, Kendall talks to Kourtney’s ex-husband Scott Disick about her and Kim’s fight. During the discussion, she blamed Scott for messing with her elder sister’s mind. “I think that situation might have mentally f***ed her,” she told the 36-year-old, who shares 3 children with Kourtney -- sons Mason (10), and Reign (5), and daughter Penelope (7).

Check out the clip here:

In the teaser, Khloe Kardashian tells Kendall that she tried to get in touch with their sister after their verbal argument. “I sent Kourt the nicest text,” she said and then read out the text. “A million percent we need to have a conversation. If not today, it can be any day, but we can’t let this continue and sweep it under the rug like we typically do. You’re someone who I love and respect and I want you to always feel good when you are around me,” she reads.

“I would like for this to be a conversation where BOTH — in capital letters — sides get to be heard. I don’t want to feel like this is a one-sided relationship. Whatever we can do where the communication improves, I will do that,” she reads further. After reading out the text, Khloe reveals that hours after she sent the text, Kourtney sent her a video of the private plane she was on.

When Scott enters the room, Kendall points out that his 2015 breakup with her sister might have something to do with her feud. “I know how this happened. Honestly, I think starting with their breakup. I’m just saying, I think that situation might have mentally f***** her. And I don’t think she dealt with it,” she says to Scott who is in clear denial.

ALSO READ: Selena Gomez reveals her bipolar diagnosis on Miley Cyrus' show; Confesses she needs a good cry sometimes

Comments
Anonymous : Scott and sofie must not be on the show. This affects Kourtney a lot
REPLY 2 1 year ago
Anonymous : Levels of respect. Yes, it's a reality show and a family but they mixed a break up (Kourtney and Scott) with a litany of family events and the insistence that the ex be involved. He's been around and is part of the family/show... great but everything that happened, still happened. He cheated, lied, caused public humiliation repeatedly. She defended him, forgave him ... probably too many times. But in the end she moved on and he was befriended by her family. Fine but don't push it on her. In her new relationships, she looks for privacy and gets zero back up from her family on this. That show pretty much ran on the escapades/drama of Kourtney and Scott for quite a few years. She should have got hazard pay for that. There wasn't a lot else as far as I ever saw? Though must admit I'm not a watcher ... just a late night channel surfer. Khloe's been through it in her relationships too... but somehow was allowed to keep all the drugs and cheating issues under wraps until it all blew up and there was no choice. Her next relationship was treated the same way Kourtney's was... all out there for everyone to see. And when it blew up she had everyone's support. Later when Kim started befriending her ex ... she expressed her discomfort and ole Kimmy acknowledged her feelings and backed down? Kim marries a guy in a very public way, divorces him less than 3 months later and other than being a dumb jock, really does nothing wrong, except try to marry a ... whiny, self important diva. He is pretty much put through the ringer personally and professionally...and Kim moves on and gets pregnant before the divorce is final ... but all is good and acceptable and everyone has her back because shes .... yeah. I wonder how the world will view her as time goes on and her relationship with her very famous and very bipolar husband begins to wear thin. She very publicly does some good, more using her celebrity and connections than her actual heart, and those also came from the marriage situation. Maybe she's that mean because shes lost control of what's happening there (though that excuse doesn't cover all of it) ... but seriously have you ever seen anyone smile like that when there is strife between their siblings?? And again, just the observations of a channel surfer. Maybe I actually miss the episodes where shes nice, caring or has her families back for real. Ryan Seacreat picked the right family to show case in his version of "how not to behave".
REPLY 1 1 year ago
Anonymous : I can watch my neighborhood fight everyday. I don't need to watch the privileged break a nail scratching each other. You guys have steady work n don't have to worry when or how the next bill will be paid. Enjoy the beautiful lives you have.
REPLY 1 1 year ago
Anonymous : Kourtney does not deserve this treatment, she deserves better I hope they all go pass all this and respect each other. Most families fight it's not the end of the world. I am a fan and I wish them all the best.
REPLY 1 1 year ago
Anonymous : Kourtney has been on a "I'm a better parent than my sisters and I care more for my kids, then my sisters" for several years. The strict diet restrictions and judgments about others parenting. She has been like this for 3 years and if she wanted to stop being apart of the show, all she had to do was say so, just like Rob, but instead, she's made everyone's life miserable including the production crew by not showing up to film, or leaving early, or just flat out refusing to do her JOB! She needs to spend time away from the show and stop boaning everything on everyone else. SHE is responsible for her actions and she definitely needs to clean her language up, f bomb this and f bomb that. Shes lucky Kim didn't really knock her out for scratching her bloody. GROW UP
REPLY 1 1 year ago
Anonymous : I think the frustration between Kim, Khloe and Kourtney stem from the FACT that without the show not a single one of them would have what they have now. Kim and Khloe see it that way. They know that once the show ends so will their fame and a lot of their fortune. I think they just want Kourt to realize that without the show they would never have the life they’ve been blessed with. If and when the show ends, it will be ‘out of sight. Out of mind.
REPLY 1 1 year ago
Anonymous : Team kourtney 100%
REPLY 4 1 year ago
Anonymous : GROW UP..KOURTNEY TREATED SCOTT LIKE HE WAS A CHILD..SOFIA TREATS HIM LIKE A MAN..WATCH UR OLD FLICKS..NO WONDER IN THE PASS HE WAS A MESS. SHE IS THE MESS. IT'S OVER THEY AREN'T SOUL MATES THE ARE CHILDREN MATE'S..DO NOT SPEND TIME ON THEIR SITUATION.FIX UR OWN LIFE. SHE IS WEIRD. PERIOD....
REPLY 0 1 year ago
Anonymous : Also the Mom was wrong by allowing Scott and his girlfriend to be part of the show...that could have affected Kourtney... bcoz no body wants to see their ex happy with a younger beautiful woman... that could have dented her confidence
REPLY 4 1 year ago
Anonymous : Exactly scotts gf should never been on the show
REPLY 1 1 year ago
Anonymous : Many times you are not fare to kourtney, you put her down, disrespect her. She can only take too much. Be sincere and truthful to yourselves
REPLY 4 1 year ago
Anonymous : Scott still love her So very much . hopefully She well change her mind He is a good man. For her I think the kids would be Very comfortable if the family would come together again and marry. I would like to see that. They make a nice couple Together plus they are real soul mates.
REPLY 4 1 year ago
Anonymous : I completely agree
REPLY 1 1 year ago
Anonymous : Team Kourtney!!!!
REPLY 4 1 year ago
Anonymous : Kim and Kloe are extremely disrespectful towards Kourtney. It's disappointing to see how they treat her. Kourtney is right, they both appear against her. It's sad. Kim provoked the fight and Kloe was not heard telling Kim what she said was wrong. All the ladies appear to work hard, and it's not right nor loving to put another sister down because her choices are different and maybe even better than yours. Kloe I have heard you disrespect your mom and siblings repeatedly. Don't have a double standard. Listen to what Kourtney is trying to tell you. From my perspective, you do come across exactly the way she described. You will never change what you don't acknowledge. Have compassion. Kim crossed the line and anyone taking the verbal abuse telling her she's the least one to look at and the disrespect, condescending gang up on Kourtney discussions over and over would reach their threshold and go off as well. You gossip about Kourtney It's not cute how you treat your sister. Take your anger from bad relationships to counseling, not on Kourtney who has been very supportive of you. Stop mistreating her. It's uncomfortable to watch.
REPLY 7 1 year ago
Anonymous : Who cares. The people who feed into this family need to get a life.
REPLY 1 1 year ago