The King: Eternal Monarch star Lee Min Ho might have revealed a huge spoiler from the series with his recent photos on Instagram.
The King: Eternal Monarch: Lee Min Ho may have given away a HUGE spoiler & we can't stop screamingThe King: Eternal Monarch: Lee Min Ho may have given away a HUGE spoiler & we can't stop screaming

We cannot stop screaming our guts out and we thank Lee Min-Ho for the sudden outburst of emotions. The actor, who is currently starring in The King: Eternal Monarch, has been posting numerous photos over the past few months from the sets of the show. However, the actor might have just given away a huge spoiler with regard to the ending of the series. In a series of photos shared by the Korean star on his Instagram, it seems like Lee Gon and Jung Tae-eul might have a happy ending.

WARNING SPOILERS AHEAD: In a new Instagram post, the actor shared three photos from the behind-the-scenes. The picture sees Min-Ho dressed in a black and white ensemble while goofing around on the sets. While the actor looks as adorable as one could get, it is the surrounding that has caught our attention. The actor is seen running down an aisle surrounded with white chairs and golden satin ribbons. At the end of the aisle, a seating arrangement has been made that looks like a place for a King and Queen to take their place and address the people in the room. While there is no confirmation, the setup hints at a possible wedding in the making. Check out the photos below:

??

A post shared by 이민호 leeminho (@actorleeminho) on

What are your theories regarding the pictures? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.

Meanwhile, the 13th episode of The King: Eternal Monarch watched Lee Gon fall victim to a false identity. The Emporer was tricked into believing Luna is Jung Tae-eul. While he realised his mistake, Luna had already poisoned Gon. A still from an upcoming episode revealed he was admitted to the hospital but was awake.

Stay tuned to Pinkvilla for more updates.

ALSO READ: The King: Eternal Monarch Ep 14: Kang Shin Jae & Lee Lim have a secret connection in Lee Min Ho starrer?

Stay updated with the latest entertainment,fashion and lifestyle news. Get our Newsletter

Anonymous 1 month ago

I think the scene is of his mother's dead's anniversary not a wedding. Interestingly enough, both Alice and King Arthur die in those stories. If they could die together and be in that time axis together being able to go anywhere and do anything at any time but the title isn't the king and queen it's only the king. Don't see how this can have a happy ending If it doesn't I won't ever watch it again. Just like Mr. Sunshine too sad won't watch it again. Loved Crash Landing on you though even though it is sad in places it is also happy Hope this one ends at least like that. I don't want him to be gone forever or her to have the Korea person of himself instead.

Anonymous 1 month ago

You guys do realize that this is not going to have a happy ending, yes? We all will be crying more than the series​ Hi Bye, Mama! at the end. Lot of people gonna need therapy after.

Anonymous 1 month ago

If this ends up sad, I'll never watch it again. Needs a happy ending please? To be happy has to be Lee Gon and Jung Tae-Eul. The earlier episodes though don't indicate a happy ending. Not sure how they can end up together over 2 universes. she doesn't want to leave hers, he can't leave his. There was an earlier episode where he said Luna was who was going to be the queen or he thought she was the queen in Tae-eul's world. Very confusing at this point. Really, Really, really don't want a sad ending

Happy ending please

Anonymous 1 month ago

The pictures give the fans reassurance that there will be a happy ending to the fairy-tale like sad love story.

Anonymous 1 month ago

It might be a proposal but not a wedding.

Anonymous 1 month ago

I really liked this drama, I hope there's a happy ending. The story was really good and you can't stop your excitement, when waiting for the next episode. Im surely love it!

Anonymous 1 month ago

After waiting for so long for next episode please give me a happy ending. This show make me live a little longer. Should I live on my next life, I want to See the King.

Anonymous 1 month ago

I think he time travelled. Racing with time he must have either gone to the past or the future. I think of this because, initially when he chases the black rabbit, while standing in front of glass wall, he says he saw himself. It might be like that.

Anonymous 1 month ago

But who is he marrying is the question, is it Tel or the Prime Minister?

Anonymous 1 month ago

Guys, this is the place where the communications officer of the royal house comes and converys her messages to the reporters. This is also the place shown when the prime minister is elected... This isint a wedding isle but the royal house

Anonymous 1 month ago

I think this is the first wedding of lee min ho unlike his past kdrama...

Anonymous 1 month ago

Its Prime Minister and Lee Lim's wedding. LeeGon's ghost is roaming there (((chingustan)))

Anonymous 1 month ago

Love this series and Lee Min Ho. Why was there only one episode over this past weekend?

Anonymous 1 month ago

And people criticize Lee Min-ho’s movies not getting a good rating comparing this to World of the Married you people should be a shame woman who loves the WOTM provably can relate to the WOTM reflecting their lives to this movie to some like me I rather watch this kind of show King eternal monarch with villains and good detective is much fun than watching husband and wife cheating on each other (NASTY) I’m just saying I’m only putting out there my two cents opinions I Love me some Lee Min -ho and Go

Anonymous 1 month ago

I agree with you Why watch people/couple cheating.?King eternal monarch with twist of characters and plot is better for our refreshing minds.

Anonymous 1 month ago

Another one drama of Lee min is going to end.I just can't wait for the happy ending of Lee Gon and tae eul relationship.

Anonymous 1 month ago

Just love this drama can't wait for the happy endings...love Lee Min-Ho

Anonymous 1 month ago

At this moment in time, wedding is ideal. Give us love, hope and happiness.

Wedding please.

Anonymous 1 month ago

This is a brilliant story, it has everything intelligent, political, romantic, visually stunning, direction is top notch, along with awesome acting, leads and supporting roles, its a prefect recipe. I can not wiat for Saturdays, I am hoping for happy ending, really we need it right now, this is by far the best drama of the year.. Love the adorable King and his queen..

Anonymous 1 month ago

while i was ecstatic seeing his post, I don't want to be spoiled hahahaha...mischievous king Lee Gon :)

Anonymous 1 month ago

I really hope that there would bebe a happy ending. . .it is worth watching. . .all the questions from the beginning

Anonymous 1 month ago

lmh really is advertising through ig

Anonymous 1 month ago

2020 has be so challenging! We NEED a happy ending!!!!

Anonymous 1 month ago

Totally agree!!! Come on writer neem! We need a positivity boost!

Anonymous 1 month ago

Let it be a happy ending for real...love them both ❤️❤️❤️

Anonymous 1 month ago

Please let it be the wedding.. i want to see a happy ending to this drama

Anonymous 1 month ago

The best series ever. A masterpiece.

Anonymous 1 month ago

Amen!This dama is for thinkers that is for sure! If 5 star is the best , I give this 10 stars for actors and content! Absolutely amazing!

Anonymous 1 month ago

Lee min ho and others thanks for the opportunity to watch the movie at the very least I have sometin to do in this lockdown

Anonymous 1 month ago

Love the series, very much love Lee Minho, hope for a happy ending and for more series with him.

Anonymous 1 month ago

HAPPY ENDING PLEASE. WEDDING IS THE BEST. NO SADNESS PLEASE.

Anonymous 1 month ago

Please let it be a happy ending with a wedding

Anonymous 1 month ago

Thank you for giving us news about this drama. I'm so happy to be able to watch this masterpiece at home during this pandemic. Lee Mon-ho and other actors, actresses, the cast and crew, you deserve every applause and standing ovation.

Anonymous 1 month ago

You've never seen Game of Thrones and their weddings, eh?

Anonymous 1 month ago

Happy ending hopefully... The king love story of the parallel world❤️❤️❤️

Anonymous 1 month ago

Badly I need a happy ending. But who konws. I don't hurry to believe KES though.

Anonymous 1 month ago

My heart REALLY needs a happy ending to look forward to with the smacking it has just taken. I hope the writer has been kind to all of us who adore the King .

Anonymous 1 month ago

Ikr I rarely love drama that much so I wish there's a happy ending

Anonymous 1 month ago

I'm not convinced it's the kings wedding

Anonymous 1 month ago

Me either...maybe it’s some kind of dream sequence :( I hope not but this show, you never know

Anonymous 1 month ago

I believe its a wedding reception scene...

Anonymous 1 month ago

I thought I had it figured out and this just blew that up. God, I love this show! Please be a wedding and a HEA!!!!

Anonymous 1 month ago

That is not 2 flags, one is the Kings, the one he hoisted on the battleship and one is Kingdom of Corea's National flag. Whatever the ending maybe, we will hv to watch and wait. 3 episodes left.

No both are Kingdom of Corea's flags

Anonymous 1 month ago

Yes there will be a wedding. As we can see in the pic there is 2 flag one is representing republic Korea n one kingdom of corea. So I think it means the people from both universe are gathered for the happy ending which is the wedding of lee gon and Jang tae

Pinkvilla has updated its Privacy and Cookie policy. We use cookies to improve your experience on our site and show you Personalized advertisement.

Options