The King: Eternal Monarch star Lee Min Ho will take legal action against malicious commenters and unlawful posts on social media. The actor's legal representative issued a statement.
The King: Eternal Monarch star Lee Min Ho to take legal action against malicious commentersThe King: Eternal Monarch star Lee Min Ho to take legal action against malicious commenters

The King: Eternal Monarch actor Lee Min Ho is taking legal actions against unlawful and malicious comments. The actor's legal representative LIWU issued a statement to reveal that they are monitoring malicious comments posted against the Legend of the Blue Sea actor. The film is monitoring comments and posts of senseless personal attacks, sexual harassment, the spreading of false information, and malicious rumors. They are monitoring posts and comments posted by people on various platforms to compile evidence and making complaints.

The law firm has also added that they are receiving information through Lee Min Ho's agency MYM Entertainment's email. Via Soompi, the statement reads, "The law firm LIWU is currently monitoring unlawful posts (malicious comments) regarding MYM Entertainment actor Lee Min Ho that contain senseless personal attacks, sexual harassment, the spreading of false information, and malicious rumors."

"We are in the process of compiling evidence of malicious comments by people who have posted online on places such as DC Inside, cafes, and blogs, advising or requesting deletion, building up data on malicious commenters, and making criminal complaints. We are also collecting evidence and building a list of malicious commenters based on information received through the e-mail address from MYM below, so we are hoping to receive a lot of information," the statement added.

On the work front, the actor was last seen in The King: Eternal Monarch. The SBS drama marked Lee Min Ho's first series since his return from the mandatory military training. The South Korean heartthrob is yet to announce his next project.

Stay tuned to Pinkvilla for more updates.

ALSO READ: The King: Eternal Monarch star Lee Min Ho replicates our lockdown life in his latest Instagram photos

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

There r lee min hoo Instagram account and follows are 19.9 are it's real

Anonymous 4 weeks ago

I live in Ireland and I have also been scammed by someone pretending to be the real Lee Min Ho. I could see the way the conversation was going and the English was appalling. The person never answered any telling questions but continuously tried to butter me up. I blocked them before I got really mad with them.

Anonymous 4 weeks ago

I was also scammed by a Lee Min Ho impersonator. I was contacted in August and we text back and forth for several weeks. This person sent convincing pictures and could answer questions with ease. I feel sorry for the real Lee Min Ho to have all of these people mess with his fans.

Anonymous 4 weeks ago

I was involved in a romantic scam eventually asking for money by a person pretending to be Lee Min Ho. It lasted aprox 5 weeks from early July 2020. Totally upsetting for me, I was Naive to think it was for real upto the point of asking for a loan to help pay for court costs. Feel so sorry that the real Lee Min Ho has to go through this, it must be so stressful for him.

Anonymous 1 month ago

Don't listen to or read things that are hurtful.People who are jealous and just plain mean are the worst.You are truly a pleasure to watch.Your smile,wit and laughter are what makes you different from the rest.Keep going forward...Chin up sunshine

Anonymous 1 month ago

We love you here in iceland keep up a good work bealways patient,we like all your drama especially the king,thank you

Anonymous 1 month ago

I love your movies. Don't listen to haters. You movies are one of the best

Anonymous 1 month ago

It is a dirty habit of some humans to defame people who are at the peak of their career. They are so jealous because they are incapable of success and becoming popular and thus they turn malicious. LMH you are the greatest actor, singer and model and you are talented and really capable of acting and performing. Your films and stage performances are enjoyed by all your thousands of fans all over the world and the movies and songs are more value added due to your handsome looks, your sweet smile and your simple charming personality. Do not get deterred by these idiots. We your fans are always behind you to support you. Continue your career without hesitation but by all means take legal action to punish the wrong doers. May God bless you and give you strength. Saranghae from Sri Lanka.

Anonymous 1 month ago

Nonsense that movie was wack and over hyped. Come to Nigeria and sue me. What nonsense!!!!!!

Anonymous 1 month ago

I'm enjoying watching your movies, tv series, The Heirs, Boys Over Flowers, Monarch King and many more.. Now I'm watching, City Hunter. I love you!!! Stay safe

Anonymous 1 month ago

I support your decision LMH. I love you plenty. You are a great artist. You make the movies come alive. You are the reason am hooked on Korean Series.

Anonymous 1 month ago

It's about time that these haters will be put in their place . This is long overdue. All the negative write ups about TKEM, KGE and LMH that they don't deserve. Now TKEM is the most watched SK kdrama in Netflix..

Anonymous 1 month ago

Since LMH popularity rise up esp.when his chemistry to KGE becomes hit and love by people...many fans from the other celebrity was paired wth him become envious,they were hurt and sad for the reasons they want to hurt also LMH.Its better for LMH's side to take an action to stop those people...hope same with KGE situation...she gain a lot of bashers since she was paired to LMH.i hope they both take a legal actions to those who post malicious n lies comments.we will support u lmh n kge no matter what they'd say

Ok

Anonymous 1 month ago

He is one of the best actors out there. I have watched Boys Over Flowers 8X, The King: Eternal Monarch 3X, Legend of the Blue Sea, and Heirs 3X. He’s awesome.

Lee Min Ho forever Oppa

Anonymous 1 month ago

I think Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Urn both are great actors. They perform well together too. I feel the great chemistry between them. I do not blame the shippers’s wishful thinking about the couple as long as they do not invade their privacy. But I do agree the haters should be stopped. All the cruel criticisms are hurtful and untrue.

Anonymous 1 month ago

My love Lee Min-Ho you're the best 99.9% on your side(fans)..1% haters......don't mind those people ..they're jealous only..saranghae LMH...❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Anonymous 1 month ago

Hoping through this people will learn how to use the social media flatforms. That every time you post or comment its also rincludes a esponsibilities of your action. To stress out especilally over edited pictures or fake specualtion without a proof. Picture are personal belonging or ownership of a person of which mean wheb you edited such pic you must ask for approval from the rightful owner.

Anonymous 1 month ago

LMH, love your cute smile, so please smile just ignore & be happy. Snehal from India

Anonymous 1 month ago

Pls. Just ignore them they just want to pull you down....or too jealous of you....coz until right now your still famous...and still many people idolized you.... remember were here for you Lee Min Ho..... iloveyou.... not only me many of us loves you so much...always be happy and handsome!!!!

Anonymous 1 month ago

Just ignore those rumors, they just want to pull you down because they are jealous. Always remember that so many people love and idolized you and will support and protect you all the way. Be happy always, seeing you happy will make us all more happier. Take care.

Anonymous 1 month ago

Don't let them control you just be you don't mind them..

Anonymous 1 month ago

Stay strong like always... Days like this are meant to come, mad people everywhere, they can't do it better than you. Love you from Ghana

Anonymous 1 month ago

Be strong & successful. Think of us who love you. Ignore those haters who has no better life.

Anonymous 1 month ago

Thank you, yes LMH should take legal action. From what I see he is a kind, harmless, hard working & charming. So what if he has tweaked his looks, he is a good actor. Haters should keep comments to themselves or kick their own bucket. For they have nothing better to do.

Anonymous 1 month ago

But he didn't get plastic surgery. That's also a wide-spread rumour. There was a lawsuit regarding this back in the days. Some plastic surgery clinic advertised usung his pictures saying he was a client without his consent and he filed a lawsuit and won. That's his natural face.

Anonymous 1 month ago

But he didn't get plastic surgery. That's also a widely spread rumour. There was a lawsuit regarding this back in the days. Some plastic surgery clinic advertised usung his pictures without consent and he filed a lawsuit and won. That's his natural face.

Lee min ho forever...

Anonymous 1 month ago

Lee min Ho oppa fighting. Don't ever notice or mind all those shitty peoples who are against you. We all the fans support you salanghae ❤️❤️❤️

Anonymous 1 month ago

So many nasty, vicious people in the world, that have nothing better to do with their lives. Lee Min Ho you are drop dead gorgeous as are many of the Korean actors and a talented actor as well. Love the shows you are in. Did not want The King to end. Stay strong and positive, good luck on your next project

Anonymous 1 month ago

Mr Lee be strong... ND plz smile...... A lots of idiot people r there, if we find ...

Anonymous 1 month ago

Thank You for protecting him, he will always prevail and us Minoz will eternally be at his side no matter what happens. Sending you love from San Diego California , Be strong Our dear Lee Minho

Honestly im not suprised

Anonymous 1 month ago

Those haters are just very jealous of lmh, they envy the fact that he is a legend and has gotten so many achievements so they try their best to spread hate,I Pity them!

Anonymous 1 month ago

People will never stop gossipping, complaining, degrading, judging other for whatever reason. Stay cool as cool as The King you are in TKEM. I'm pretty sure you know how to handle this.

Anonymous 1 month ago

Omg people that lash out at actors or actresses, damn get a life.They work hard in their chosen profession an do a fantastic job, Lee Min ho absolutely loved your last drama ,all i have left to say to them slanders get a bloody life an leave him alone,jealousy is your enemy.

Anonymous 1 month ago

Althiough, I know that LMH is a positive thinking Person and has an incredible family & close circle of Friends to support him; the level of malicious Hate Mongering HURTS. I've read many of the hateful comments that have been posted; sadly many of these comments were made by people, who are supposedly LMH Fans.

Anonymous 1 month ago

Sweet heart,people should be happy always

Nonsense post

Anonymous 1 month ago

If they like they should sue,that is their business.

Anonymous 1 month ago

They should pay for such hate.

We Love You Pheya, May God Always be with you..❤️❤️❤️

Anonymous 1 month ago

Hopefully he has a good support system to help with Mental resilience.

Anonymous 1 month ago

Hopefully he has got good people around him to help with psychological issues that can arise out of malicious individuals.

Anonymous 1 month ago

As a mom of 3 boys, all grown up and still growing and teacher, I know first hand what slander can do to young adults and how hurtful it can be. Hang in there, your talented and we all love seeing u on the screen, believe in yourself and the truth will prevail. Can't wait to hear about your next project, I love your work.

Anonymous 1 month ago

If actions like this had been taken against haters and seasangs a long time ago, so many talented actors and idols could've still been in the industry and not quit. But I'm glad that's all ending. People need to be sued for intentionally ruining other people's lives!!! Unfortunately LMH Impersonators has been on-going long-time problem for Lee Min Ho.

Anonymous 1 month ago

We gat u big time always and forever Lee min ho

Anonymous 1 month ago

Don’t worry your true fans are always with you❤️

Anonymous 1 month ago

I am your biggest fan I will support you every step of the way

Anonymous 1 month ago

lee min ho ❤️ we are always with u i have alot to report

Anonymous 1 month ago

oh oh oh here we go the king in action ❤️❤️❤️

Anonymous 1 month ago

Why do you want to spread such bad rumors on a person who is so amazing I guess they are jealous of him.. We are with you min ho oppa

Anonymous 1 month ago

Not maybe jealous but REALLY REALLY JEALOUS you are very good & very handsome actor so candid & professional... ayit of Georgia USA

Anonymous 1 month ago

In the Netherlands there is a saying that says. Look in the mirror before you make a different judgment. Likes Korean series anyway. Generally good actors and actresses.

Anonymous 1 month ago

I think, legal actions is the best way to stop all that people who like to try to destroy the others peoples life, or try to get advantage from doing those. Well done Mr. LMH

Anonymous 1 month ago

We are always with you Pyeha. You were awesome and we all know how amazing TKEM was. It was amazing. Do not worry, let the haters cry their shit out as that’s the only thing they can do. On the other hand you are rising to the next level. Congrats LMHHHH

Anonymous 1 month ago

I applaud you for doing what's right. I was hooked on k dramas because of you. I'm 76 years old and a great fan of yours. You are a good actor and so humble. Stay as sweet as you are. Fighting.

Anonymous 1 month ago

Always with you. Pray for you every day. God protect you from evil people. I love your dramas. They hp me get through these times of crisis.

Anonymous 1 month ago

Good for him! I hate all the “shipping” comments.

We are allways with you

Anonymous 1 month ago

We are allways with you....

Oppa

Anonymous 1 month ago

Fight for what is right Mr. Lee Min Ho... We are here for you.. And God is with you no matter what.. Stay safe... Stay strong.. Saranghae Idol... ☺️

Anonymous 1 month ago

About time these kinds of behaviour are given their due consequence. Not sparing even LMH is just too much. Haddd hai yaar.

Anonymous 1 month ago

Oppaaaa we always with you fight Oppaaaa unko chodna mat they have to Punishment. Saranghae oppaaa my Brother

Anonymous 1 month ago

I started watching Korean shows since the start of COVID 19 and am enjoying watching LMH and listening to his music. I have also trying to learn Korean with avision to visit Seoul and Busan in 2021. Wish he'll be in concert that I could attend.

Anonymous 1 month ago

I ALSO STARTED WATCHING Lmh during lockdown .Im72 he brightened my day even my granddaughter loves him she's 2 .so genuine

Anonymous 1 month ago

Same but I want to visit in 2022 after covid hopefully How I can see him sing live or any other interview.

Anonymous 1 month ago

I will always like lee min ho. Almost done watching all his kdramas.

Anonymous 1 month ago

To be honest at the beginning I was not a fan of LMH and I can tell you that one of the major reason was that I always saw negative comments about him everywhere saying that he was "overrated"," talentless","he is popular just because he is handsome","he had plastic surgery" and what all bullshit then I thought of giving his dramas a try and saw him TKEM and he just blew me over with his acting skills and how he justified and outplayed the role of the righteous emperor and now I have seen all his works and became his DIE HARD FAN and my heart still pains when I see such malicious comments about himay god bless you Minho and always be happy. Saranghae.From India.

Totally, agree with you.

Anonymous 1 month ago

It's heartbreaking to read stuff like that about him when its so not true. He's so freaking hardworking and thats how he's so successful but those jealous, insecure and good-for-nothing haters say it's all because of how good he looks. Seriously, they're living in the ice age to think people watch shows just for a handsome face.

Anonymous 1 month ago

I myself have seen so many bashful comments under his name that doesn't even make any sense.If you don't like him well that's your personal preference but that doesn't give anyone the right to talk nonsense or spread false rumors about him.Very good Minho.You've taken the correct decision rightfully.Always be happy,and remember we Minoz are always with you!!!

Anonymous 1 month ago

Now it's about time to take legal actions on those ruthless and idiotic people who always talk nonsense about Pheya. I am proud of you Minho Oppa.And always remember that THE KING'S WORD IS THE LAW.I am so happy.We Minoz can do it!!!Love from India to SK.I purple you!

Anonymous 1 month ago

Good for Lee Min Ho. Free speech is one thing and everyone is allowed their own opinions, but harassing him or other's is wrong and against the law. Demeaning others, to make yourself feel superior is a also wrong. I understand that TV/Movie Stars or any public figure is going to get good and bad attention, but they're still human beings and are protected under the same laws. My personal thoughts are this. If I don't enjoy watching a certain show or celebrity, I watch something else. Why waste my time and energy focusing on anything I don't enjoy. Lee Min Ho is a enjoyable young person to watch. So I look forward to seeing his new projects. From Idaho USA. God Bless!

Anonymous 1 month ago

*HOW TO REPORT TO MYMxLIWU* These are the steps to follow-> 1. Make a pdf copy of the article (where the malicious comments are left) including the URL, TITLE of article, DATE of posting and TIME of posting. These 4 details MUST be visible. A pdf format is more preferred than a screenshot. 2. Copy the URL and paste it in the body of your email also. (The lawfirm has to record these and typing it out from every single pdf report will be very time-consuming) 3. Send this report-mail to protect@mym-ent.com. 4. Attach ONLY ONE pdf per mail. If you have multiple reports, send multiple mails for each one of them separately. Once again, E-mail: protect@mym-ent.com Go Minoz! We can bring the change!

Anonymous 1 month ago

what's the email address malicious comments about LMH may be reported to?

Anonymous 1 month ago

it's about time. they should have done this while TKEM was airing. LMH and TKEM were being bashed to pieces then. actually, even up to now. I don't understand the hate. most probably envy?

Anonymous 1 month ago

Mr.Lee love u so much nd love ur smile..... So plz smile ....just ignore shit type of people..... In life we will meet every type of people... Some r gud some r mental ...

Anonymous 1 month ago

I said the same thing! I wrote scathing response to every single hateful post.

Anonymous 1 month ago

Agreed. I hope the haters will get fined and punished. Stay strong LMH. Protect yourself and all your loved ones. Love you so much from the US.

Anonymous 1 month ago

I agree remarks made out of envy and hate are just that and need to stop. We love watching you Kdrama or movie. You are one of the best.

Pinkvilla has updated its Privacy and Cookie policy. We use cookies to improve your experience on our site and show you Personalized advertisement.

Options