The King: Eternal Monarch star Lee Min Ho poses with a white heath aster while Woo Do Hwan shared a sweet gift he received.
The King: Eternal Monarch's Lee Min Ho poses with a flower on his ear; Woo Do Hwan receives a sweet giftThe King: Eternal Monarch's Lee Min Ho poses with a flower on his ear; Woo Do Hwan receives a sweet gift

If you are picking boys over flowers (see what we did there!), here's Lee Min Ho giving you the option of picking a boy with flower. The King: Eternal Monarch may have ended. But we cannot get enough of Min Ho. The Korean actor has been the talk of the social media town ever since his comeback show released. While his fans have been looking forward to his return for months now, the show also garnered several first-time Korean show viewers who were smitten by Min Ho's charm.

Treating fans to his most recent look, Min Ho took to social media and shared a couple of pictures. Min Ho chose to hide his smile behind a black mask but his magical eyes were set on the camera as he posed with a white heath aster on his ear. The actor sported white round-neck tee with a baseball cap while posing for the pictures. Check out the photos below:

A post shared by 이민호 leeminho (@actorleeminho) on

While Min Ho had fans go weak at the knees with his imperial portrayal of Lee Gon, fans of the show have lauded Woo Do Hwan for his dual portrayal on the show. The actor played Jo Eun Seob and Jo Young on the show. While there were numerous scenes where he left audiences speechless, the actor is bowled over with a gift he received following the end of the series. He took to his Instagram Stories to share a picture of miniatures he received of his two characters on the show.

Check out the photo below:

Stay tuned to Pinkvilla for more updates.

ALSO READ: The King: Eternal Monarch Ep 16 Reactions: Fans in literal tears and applaud the Lee Min Ho series ending

Stay updated with the latest entertainment,fashion and lifestyle news. Get our Newsletter

Anonymous 1 month ago

Looking pretty!

Anonymous 1 month ago

Happy Birthday Lee Min Ho ❤❤❤ Hope to see you again on the small screen ❤❤❤

Anonymous 1 month ago

Happy birthday min ho. Continue to make people happy.

Anonymous 2 months ago

Lee Min Ho is always amazing in every drama his into...Happy Birthday...May God bless you always. ..

Anonymous 2 months ago

Lee Min Ho is always amazing in every drama his into...Happy birthday. ..May God bless you always. .

Anonymous 2 months ago

Lee min ho is a superb actor. I have seen all his dramas and still in awe of his skills. Amazing, Amazing and Amazing

Anonymous 2 months ago

LMH fated for the role and as for Kim Go Eun. Both are fit to a T.. Casts are just perfect ! We just have to accept that we have different preferences in comes to a Story. TKEM is an A Kdrama.

Anonymous 2 months ago

I loved watching The King Eternal Monarch. Of course with LMH and KGE...let's have more dramas with the 2 of them together. They have a special chemistry.

Anonymous 2 months ago

Amazing drama! even those playing the villains acted their parts well enough like the lady minister and the meanest of all Lee --- Gon's supposed uncle in the show. I love Lee Min Ho to the max. I hope he will star again in another show!

Anonymous 2 months ago

he is so great❤ but I tkink he could chooes the better screenplay ......

Anonymous 2 months ago

Excellent ending. Good job all of the casts and Lee Min, -Ho. Lee min-Ho has the intelligent face and more so unbelievable character than Gu Jun-Pyo. I still love Gu Jun-pyo too. Good job, all of you who those involve this drama.

Anonymous 2 months ago

Eun Sup and Jo young... the best !!!! Kim Go Eun eyes , though chinky, expressed so many emotions...

Anonymous 2 months ago

Lee Min Ho is the best Asian Actor in Korea.. Hoping he has a new movie with Park Shin Hye.

Anonymous 2 months ago

Lee min ho the best best best. Your work, looks, dress up superb. No words to appreciate your work and acting. My best scene is when you come on a horse and says #protect her. She is the future queen. Then your action ....wow!!!!

Anonymous 2 months ago

I love you oppa min ho My love

Anonymous 2 months ago

I love you oppa minho❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Anonymous 2 months ago

So I've been thinking about ideas for a season 2 why cant they do the second series about all the adventures they had going to all the different worlds. Plenty of story opportunities there.

Anonymous 2 months ago

The drama is so amazing !! Can’t wait for his next drama tho❤️❤️

Anonymous 2 months ago

I know several people, myself included who are suffering separation anxiety with the ending of TKEM❣️ The actors, plot, dialogue was beyond excellent! I fell in love with LMH again❣️

Anonymous 2 months ago

I so enjoyed Lee Min Ho in The King as well as Legend of Blue Sea, The Great Doctor. He is my favorite actor. All the cast was woñderful. The writers did an amazing job with this concept. I'm a US fan and I can't wait to see more romantic action dramas like this.

Anonymous 2 months ago

Please watch the heirs and boys before flower to see more of him

Anonymous 2 months ago

Omg this drama is totally a MUST WATCH. Lee & the cast are all playing parts meant 4 them. U luv the good hate the bad... Believe me the bad have it dwn. Lee just has this blessed aura about him. I've stopped watching until there's at least 5 ep. It's hard 2 stay away but can't handle watching 1 ep then wait 4 next. Great drama. Happy to finally see Lee back on the screen he was sweetly missed.

Anonymous 2 months ago

Looking forward for another project of my faorite idol Lee Min Ho.

Anonymous 2 months ago

Eagerly awaiting for lee min ho's next drama...

Anonymous 2 months ago

Everyone was just perfect in the drama. We all waited eagerly fr fridays and Saturday nights to come ........ Can't express how much we r missing everyone from TKEM. What a fabulous drama . Goes beyond your imagination. They should have had a few more episodes. It's no 1 in Netflix in so many countries around the world . Congratulations to all the cast and crew fr a job excellently done . Lee Minho will no longer be Tan or Gu Jun Piyo . He will forever be Lee Gon , the King .

Anonymous 2 months ago

I have watched everything I can find with Lee Min Ho in it, he has a magic no one else can beat . He is also one of the most beautiful men in the World in my view, fame does not seem to have spoilt him. The King Series is not one I’d want to watch again and again but the acting of all parties was amazing. Congratulations all.

Anonymous 2 months ago

Jo Yeong was my favorite character in the whole series. Loved the scenes he was in. A true friend and faithful leader to the end.

Anonymous 2 months ago

I hope their will a Season 2 episodes on The King Eternal Monarch!!!

Anonymous 2 months ago

court lady noh story would make a good storyline for 2nd season. minho can play lee gon grandfather.

Anonymous 2 months ago

A 2nd season wouldn't​ make any sense. It would take an amazing type of writing to even get it to work. It's​ best left as a single season series.

Anonymous 2 months ago

Watched all Min Ho dramas and movie. Am an avid fan.

Pinkvilla has updated its Privacy and Cookie policy. We use cookies to improve your experience on our site and show you Personalized advertisement.

Options