Matthew Perry celebrates Friends in a heartwarming post: The show that thanks to all of you, doesn't go away

Matthew Perry, who the world knows as Chandler Bing from the legendary sitcom, Friends, marvelled at how the series stays relevant even after so many years. Check out Matthew's IG post that will make Friends fans very happy.
The six castmates of Friends will be reuniting this year for an epic reunion special.

Friends is the kind of legendary sitcom that lives on in the minds of its diehard fans, 15 years later and counting. It was one fine day in 1994 when we gave our hearts away to Rachel Green (Jennifer Aniston), Monica Geller (Courteney Cox), Phoebe Buffay (Lisa Kudrow), Joey Tribbiani (Matt LeBlanc), Matthew Perry (Chandler Bing) and Ross Geller (David Schwimmer) and never got it back. It's because of its relatability to the storyline and especially the characters, which is why we continue to binge-watch Friends as if it were the first time, every time.

The impact of Friends has not been relegated to the corner by the cast who understands what a giant grip the series has on the world, as a whole. All the actors of the show are currently on Instagram and from time to time, look back at their joyous time on Friends with a fondness of nostalgia. Take Matthew Perry for example! He's the last star out of the six to finally join the IG bandwagon and, at regular intervals, posts about Friends, much to the admiration of Chandler Bing enthusiasts.

His latest IG post is a photo of a Friends billboard featuring the six cast members from their season 10 photoshoot in the streets of Los Angeles as Matthew talks about the phenomenon, that was his sitcom, in his caption.

Check out Matthew Perry's IG post on Friends below:

The show that thanks to all of you, doesn't go away.

A post shared by Matthew Perry (@mattyperry4) on

Matthew's caption reads as, "The show that thanks to all of you, doesn't go away."

What is you favourite Chandler Bing moment from Friends? Let us know your views in the comments section below.

ALSO READ: Friends: Here's when Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox and cast will film for the reunion special amid COVID 19

Meanwhile, Matthew gave a FRIENDly reminder to fans about the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, as he wrote on IG, "Just a FRIENDly reminder that COVID is still very much with us. Nothing has changed when it comes to that. Just because bars and restaurants are opening up, it does not mean that they are safe."

Anonymous 8 months ago

My favorite scene will always be the one where Joey finally realizes the truth about Chandler and Monica. The look on his face the moment it sinks in is absolutely priceless.

Friendssss....the show

Anonymous 8 months ago

I love friends, pls continue

Anonymous 8 months ago

i will watch friends when I'm back from work or stress, they make laugh & sleep better. Thanks friends!

Anonymous 8 months ago

I love chandler and monica. #Mondler i love chandler so much/

Anonymous 8 months ago

My favorite Chandler scene is when Rachel is yelling at Ross and Chandler comes into the room yelling "I knew it"!

Anonymous 8 months ago

I don't know why this leaps to mind, but when Chandler discovers that Ross and Joey are dating the same girl, his setup and reaction just make me laugh every time.

Anonymous 8 months ago

Chandler was and always will be my favorite character on this AMAZING ❤️ 90S SITCOM!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU MATTHEW PERRY!!!!!!!

Anonymous 8 months ago

Im 33 years old and i started watching friends from the very first episode and ill never stop...i still laugh out loud at every funny moment like its the first time im hearing it. I love all the characters equally i cant pick a favorite because i love them all so much. I used to look forward to thirsday night for a new episode to come on and i remember crying at the age of 16 during the last episide i had just moved from ohio to pa i lived with my aunt and uncle my whole life and had so many wonderful friends and i left everything to move to pa to live with my mom amd get to know my father and the day i moved here he died then a month later chrostmas morning my grandmother died i struggled bad for a while then months later the final episode of friends aired and i cried through the whole thing on the edge of my seat and i said to my mom now i officially have no friends at the end though i got goose bumps when rachel walked back in the door to ross...they were ment for eachother weather they were on a break or not lol...speaking of ross him and hus leather pants his way too white teeth and his tan (im an 8) are forever hillariouse hes the smartest one when it comes to book smarts but hes kinda ditzy when it comes to love and trying new things i love it. I own all the seasons of friends and cant fall asleep without watching friends on nick at night. I love them all and always will. My support is forever all of there weather in the show or real life i wish them all the best. Sta

Leave them alone

Learn to spell

Anonymous 8 months ago

I was 40 when it debued, and i thought it was juvenile and poorly written for the 13-15 yearold girls. And now when its on inmexico at 2:00 am i concurr. No emmys few success by actors later(other than Aniston in some similarly juvenile roles), sure garbage lasts thru time, but not critical acclaim!

Anonymous 8 months ago

Perhaps your life is that of an introvert and it most certainly doesnt help starting at 40. when you are even more so.

Anonymous 8 months ago

Who pi****ed in your Cheerios? Being so negative must be so tiring.

Anonymous 8 months ago

Gotta love Friends. Great characters, great actors, and great story lines. Very comforting during these stressful times. God bless all of you!

Anonymous 8 months ago

Supposed to be funny, doesn't have to always be believable. Not many shows today are believable. It's entertainment.

Nonsense. Not believable at all

Anonymous 8 months ago

When I've had a bad day, I'll watch youtube clips of Friends, and I sleep better!

Moronic

Loved friends...Now I watch it with my 13 year old granddaughter

Anonymous 8 months ago

"WHAT?!? I DIDNT EVEN KNOW THAT-- WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!? ...WHY AM I TALKING LIKE THIS?!?"

Anonymous 8 months ago

Hahaha great impression of chandler bing

Anonymous 8 months ago

I read your post in Chandler's voice! Best post of the day!

Love this show!!!

Anonymous 8 months ago

Dear Editor, You should change "Matthew Perry" and "Chandler Bing" in the text. Real names of the actors should be in parentheses. Just wanted to mention that due to my OCD! NOT A BIG DEAL!!!

Anonymous 8 months ago

Nooo, no I can’t unsee it!!

Anonymous 8 months ago

I noticed that too. It's correct for everyone but Chandler.

Anonymous 8 months ago

So true!! Friends is never going away! When I have a rough, stressed day I end it with watching friends and it takes myou troubles away and ends my day laughing so much!