No Time To Die director Cary Joji Fukunaga revealed he has "mentally" finished the movie and will not be tweaking with it.
No Time To Die: Director Cary Joji Fukunaga has 'mentally and emotionally' finished Daniel Craig's Bond movieNo Time To Die: Director Cary Joji Fukunaga has 'mentally and emotionally' finished Daniel Craig's Bond movie

No Time To Die was among the first few movies that were impacted due to the COVID-19 outbreak. The James Bond movie sees Daniel Craig take a bow from the franchise. While fans are eager to watch the actor as the 007 agent, director Cary Joji Fukunaga confessed that he would have loved to have the time to polish the movie. However, the filmmaker did confess that budget restricts him. But is he reworking on No Time To Die?

Cary Joji Fukunaga assured that he will not be twerking the movie. Speaking with Empire magazine, the director said, “I don’t think anyone could have foreseen how the world came to a complete standstill, but I did think audiences would not be going to cinemas. You could just fiddle and tweak and it doesn’t necessarily get better. For all intents and purposes, we had finished the film. I had mentally finished the film. Mentally and emotionally.”

The director recalled that this isn't the first time his release has been impacted by a pandemic. "My first movie, Sin Nombre, came out during swine flu [pandemic in 2009], and it came out in cinemas in Mexico right when the President of Mexico said, ‘Do not go to cinemas.’ So I had trauma from that experience, and as I was following the news of this, almost every day I was asking [the producers], ‘What’s the plan, guys? Because this isn’t stopping,’" he recalled. Back in April, the director took to Instagram to assured, "The movie is great as it is."

Stay tuned to Pinkvilla for more updates.

Anonymous 3 months ago

These remarks prove the need for the Black Lives Matter movement.

Anonymous 3 months ago

These remarks prove the need for the BlackLivesMatter movement and every protest over police brutality. I'm white and these comments humiliate me.

Anonymous 3 months ago

Seeing these remarks convinces me that the BlackLivesMatter movement is both proper and necessary. Yes,racism remains rampant in the world and yes, it should be stamped out. In fact, it MUST be stamped out. (By the way, I'm white.)

Anonymous 3 months ago

List of utterly ridiculous Bond moments: -Secret volcano base -Sending a civilian with zero physical or mental preparation/training into goddamn outer space -An invisible car -Plagiarizing Goldmember -Having a female silverback gorilla portray a British secret agent - that's a human's job.

Anonymous 3 months ago

I arrived to this article by pure luck. What a bunch of idiots in the comments.

Anonymous 3 months ago

Tweaking, not twerking you imbecile

Anonymous 3 months ago

This movie was destined to tank from the start. No amount of "twerking" will save this abortion of a film. "Monkeying" the Bond franchise up by including two African subhuman primates who literally look and smell like feces was a huge mistake. It was one thing to change the character of Moneypenny, a unique blue eyed, red haired female to a black haired, brown eyed gorilla (the same stale traits all Africans share) but as unrealistic as this franchise is, now you're trying to sell us on two Congoians - one being the new "007"? Lol It would be more realistic if 007 was a criminal seeing as how those of African descent commit crimes at a disproportionately higher rate than their mere proportion of the population would suggest. Enjoy another box office catastrophe... but at least a hard lesson will be learned...

What is wrong with you?

Anonymous 3 months ago

I suppose you are like your very many fathers who see gorillas instead of humans in people of African descent, and enjoy to throw trolls at every given opportunity. I do not blame you. To accuse a franchise as successful as the James Bond's and hope for its failure may factor you into the category of "white fowls." Colors don't cause failure, brain does.

Anonymous 3 months ago

Please go catch covid you bloody knob

Anonymous 3 months ago

THE BEST WAY TO "TWEEK - TWERK" THIS MOVIE IS TO GET RID OF THE P.C. FEMALE BOND. Craig turned the whole Bond franchise upside down and made it a huge success. I have always loved Bond, but Craig and Crew made it real, honest, direct, raw, in your face, authentic, genuine. I have watched the previous films HUNDREDS of times and was EXTREMELY disappointed when they postponed the opening because of Corona. I am MORE THAN WILLING to risk Corona to go to the theater and see No Time To Die! Because I know Corona exhists but is EXTREMELY LIED ABOUT!

You are correct!

Anonymous 3 months ago

Then please go lick a doorknob and pick up your Darwin Award on the way out.

Tweak, not Twerk.

Anonymous 3 months ago

Daniel Craig and the rest of the James Bond cast I am very proud of all of them. LONG LIVE JAMES BOND!!!! Gvj

Anonymous 3 months ago

A twerk in the hand is worth two in the bush.

Anonymous 3 months ago

so glad he won't be twerking with the movie

Lol

lol

lol

lol

Pinkvilla has updated its Privacy and Cookie policy. We use cookies to improve your experience on our site and show you Personalized advertisement.

Options