Updated on Aug 31, 2021 07:58 AM IST  |  2M

Priyanka Chopra says she cried on flight during pandemic, reveals Nick Jonas helped her settle in London.

Just like many of us, Priyanka Chopra was living in the comforts of her swanky Los Angeles home when the pandemic hit and brought our lives to a standstill. However, half way through 2020, the actress resumed work and made her way to Germany for the shoot of The Matrix 4. In a new interview with Vogue India, Priyanka has revealed what it was like.

Speaking to the fashion portal, PeeCee said, "When the pandemic started, I was sleeping in, vegetating on the couch, binge-watching, not working out, eating whatever I wanted. I was like, ‘This is going to be a vacation.’ But when there was no end in sight, I understood that people were going to figure out how to work in spite of that."

She added that flying for the first time during the pandemic wasn't easy and she ended up crying. "I spent six months at home feeling really safe with my family, and then Germany was the first time I left to go work. I cried on the plane. I was terrified," Priyanka said.

However, her family and husband Nick Jonas were by her side to support when she returned from Germany. "He, my mum, my family came with me and we spent Christmas and New Year’s together while I was filming. It was really nice to not have to come back to an empty home. Nick wanted to help me settle in. Then, when everyone left, I got on to Citadel." Priyanka is currently shooting for Citadel opposite Richard Madden

The actress also opened up about striking a balance between personal and professional life after 20 years in the entertainment industry. She said, "I spent the last 20 years predominantly on this winning racehorse of my career and now I see myself balancing both sides of my life."

Currently, the couple are miles apart. While Priyanka is shooting in London, Nick is touring US as part of The Jonas Brothers tour. "Distance sucks. Not being able to fly back and forth to see each other the way we used to makes it hard. Wherever you go, you quarantine, so it’s difficult to schedule," Priyanka Chopra revealed.

However, she reminisces fondly of the time they got to spend last year. "We moved into our new house, had time to pick cushions and decide what our rug was going to be like, and adopted a dog, Panda. We always have family or friends over. That’s the kind of home I was raised in and that’s how Nick is as well."

Despite these crazy schedules, the actress revealed she doesn't have everything worked out. When asked about she does it all, Priyanka said, "Are you kidding? I don’t have everything figured out. I take risks and I enjoy them. I’m constantly spinning 25 plates in the air. That’s not ‘figured out’, it’s playing roulette. I guess I’m just a gambling kind of girl."

ALSO READ: Priyanka Chopra reveals fan girl moments on The Matrix 4 sets, says Citadel's every episode is 'like a movie'

Comments
User Avatar
Anonymous : Gosh can her paid trolls learn English you sound terrible
REPLY 1 2 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : They did not graduate in India dear , so would you excuse them , they have graduated from established universities
User Avatar
Anonymous : lol Established universities like which ones the rural rollercoaster university of south bagota?
User Avatar
Anonymous : Please they dont even sound like they went to school anywhere
User Avatar
Anonymous : being an ugly is not bad thing its a god gift. next life inshallah you will born beautiful
REPLY 1 2 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : What a weird looking woman, I have seen waitresses both in India & the US look a million times better than her
REPLY 2 2 months ago
Anonymous : Its still better than your ugly look
User Avatar
Anonymous : Eh try saying something smart next time troll such lame comebacks so typical of her paid trolls so un impressive
REPLY 1 2 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : LOL troll you havent even seen me but me and most women are better looking than her and we dont have a million cosmetic surgeries and make up
REPLY 1 2 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : Why do her looks matter to you anyway ?
User Avatar
Anonymous : I agree , good for you and the most women dear and your man are so lucky to have you beauties .
User Avatar
Anonymous : gosh such a self centered POS people all over the world were crying because they lost their loved ones
REPLY 2 2 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : thats in thier own head not in reality
User Avatar
Anonymous : What?? You pathetic troll are you saying that the death count of COVID was just a myth not reality seriously how stupid are you?
Anonymous : yes exactly
Anonymous : something and someone who dies , dies , never come back
User Avatar
Anonymous : like always never think about what you doing , its all about others doing to you , if you go every where chilling so you get covid aobviously , the only respnosible is you and your choices ,not noone else , desease is in your head ,in you own mind its you that bring it out , you dont have that much of share about other peoples life , you do mistake you pay, there is a lot more than you in life , first lesson
User Avatar
Anonymous : if you want to stay a crazy idiot , its up to you , be. but dont complain about what you get , be fine with that
User Avatar
Anonymous : life is serious matter its not fun it has responsibility , its tough , its you are responsible for all your choices till first of your life till today ,first take our own responsibility , then you choose, fun part of life is childhood its finished , you can still be , here there , free to choose
User Avatar
Anonymous : what happened to alcohol pain killer free zone of you then ?? you expected the tablets comes and save you , crazy fool , you get what you build
User Avatar
Anonymous : you know my honest view , people like you who have collars in their neck and never see themselves in the mirror , has to do adventure, not my type , I dont know why its important what people like you do
User Avatar
Anonymous : Aww I feel so bad for her, her tears are of much significance in light of people who actually lost loved ones during the pandemic. Whilst the common man wasn't allowed to even earn a living or see their loved ones KB had her whole family and friends for karva chauth, broke lockdown rules to get a hair coloring for both her and her mommy. And she was kissing her male co star for her movie because that was sooooo important yup her tears are so valid
REPLY 1 2 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : feel bad for yourself , because she did not have any loved one to loose, but you quiet lost something
User Avatar
Anonymous : life of people dont make any sense to her because, if they would not she would have dumped the love. so dont fee bad since she does not feel bad at all.
User Avatar
Anonymous : what you say is all nonesense, its in your mind not reality
User Avatar
Anonymous : it seems to me like dreamy imposer case , there is no evidence or chat or any conversation to prove
User Avatar
Anonymous : life is one side road what happens , happened and finished,
User Avatar
Anonymous : how patetic you want she divorces because you like her , she will never . it never happen.
REPLY 1 2 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : there were not any feeling involved ,it finished not then years befor
User Avatar
Anonymous : It didnot finish then it finished years befor by her, I swear. noone to blame
User Avatar
Anonymous : It would finished by me in 2013 , by my own self ,NOT NOONE else, your facts are ALL WRONG , you have been tripped in by that liar witch.
User Avatar
Anonymous : I never cried for you. you can fool people by love , not me
User Avatar
Anonymous : The love is a myth dear ,its in ur own head , there were never be a contact with you and her
User Avatar
Anonymous : Married happily to a child husband. The child looks like he wants to run away. Gross pic. Watch her bulging belly.
REPLY 2 2 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : she is married you have to get that , happy in her marriage
REPLY 1 2 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : Because she doesnt have the money to sit at home, acting is super essential work bah, cry me a river boohoo
REPLY 3 2 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : she is rich and has what she wants , live in USA and doesnt have to sell underwear for making money, so blessed , and have great life , you have to think to your own life .
User Avatar
Anonymous : Her English is so erroneous what exactly does' I spent the last 20 years predominantly on this winning racehorse of my career' mean seriously? Doesn't make any sense!
REPLY 5 2 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : Where does it not make sense?
User Avatar
Anonymous : She keeps referring to herself as a girl when she is an aunty
REPLY 4 2 months ago
Anonymous : She is not a girl , she is married , happily
Anonymous : she is married dear , happily
User Avatar
Anonymous : she is not a girl , she is married.
User Avatar
Anonymous : she is not a girl , she is married. get the fact
Anonymous : LMAO!!!)