Shiloh Jolie Pitt has been in the news for numerous reasons this year. A new report claims Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's daughter has run away from home.
Shiloh Jolie Pitt runs away from Angelina Jolie's home to stay with Brad Pitt and his parents? Shiloh Jolie Pitt runs away from Angelina Jolie's home to stay with Brad Pitt and his parents?

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's daughter Shiloh has been tabloids' favourite child this year. The teenager was in the news a few months ago when claims were made she was bonding with Jennifer Aniston. The rumour spread like wildfire and caught everyone's attention. Things took a drastic turn when a dubious source claimed she wanted to call Jen "mummy." The Friends' alum's rep had to step in and clarify the claims. Now, a report claims the Jolie-Pitt daughter has run away from Angelina Jolie's home.

If New Idea's sources are to be believed, Shiloh has left her mother’s house to be with her cousins and grandparents' side at Brad's home. However, a source has claimed that she sought Angelina's permission for it. "Shiloh is close with both Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt and has absorbed a lot of their pain. She’s heartbroken it’s fallen apart like this and really misses the family way of life," a source has claimed.

The insider added it's a "pang" to her heart that she's missing out on growing with her extended family, "especially Grandma Jane and Grandpa Bill. Shiloh wants a taste of normal life and thinks she’ll find that in Springfield." Shiloh's decision hasn't gone down well with the actress. Apparently, Angie doesn't want Shiloh in that environment. However, Brad is in love with the idea. "Brad loves the idea and argues that Shi should be allowed to at least spend the summer break in Missouri and get to know her cousins,” grapevine claimed.

Since there isn't concrete evidence to support these claims, we'd recommend you take these updates with a huge pinch of salt. Stay tuned to Pinkvilla for more updates.

Anonymous 10 months ago

Maybe she's tired of making believe she's a boy.

Anonymous 11 months ago

She wants his money and that's why she wanted full custody you fools.

Anonymous 11 months ago

Angelina and Brad breaking up was the BEST thing for Brad. Angelina is a nut case. Getting rid of her has made a better and peaceful Brad.

Anonymous 11 months ago

If the child wants to spend time with her Dad's family so what. That doesn't make her mother a bad parent. Stop listening to all this media rubbish it's just gossip and I don't really care.

So why comment?

Anonymous 11 months ago

Jolie emotionally manipulates those kids and they will mostly turn against her because of it. Years from now some will come out and talk about how she behaved with them. I think Brad Pitt is the more straight forward and honest patent.

Anonymous 11 months ago

The only person that matters in this story is the child. When my child wanted to spend more time with my exhusband and his family on the holidays that were suppose to be mine, it hurt real bad. But I did what made him happy regardless of how I felt. We didn't use or son as some type of bargaining hip. That's what "adult parents" do.

Anonymous 11 months ago

They need to quit telling those kids to be gay and opposite genders and stuff.

Anonymous 11 months ago

Stupid uneducated, ridiculous, bias comment!

Anonymous 11 months ago

They need to quit brainwashing those kids turning em all gay and stuff.

Anonymous 11 months ago

Jolie is not beautiful! She has had a ton of plastic surgery! She has had nose jobs, jaw surgery , a brow lift etc. She starves herself to stay thin or takes prescription drugs. She is not beautiful on the inside either as she tried to turn the kids against Brad. Her fans think that because she looks beautiful ( or at least they think so) that she is a wonderful human being LOL! She is not, she is a fake who used Brad to raise her profile and gain money and uses her kids to make her look like a caring person and uses poor refugees to boost her image. She lives in a 25 million dollar mansion and likes the luxury life that was paid for by Brad! She is trying to screw him out of his money in the divorce which why they are not properly divorced yet! Shiloh is very close to her dad and knows all about Jolie’s hypocrisy, mood swings and nastiness! Jolie is a drug addict and drinks and she has a personality disorder that was diagnosed years ago and she tries to hide. An ex bodyguard called her a psycho and said she would shout at the kids for no reason and laugh at them when they were distressed and that Brad was the better parent.

Like oml

Anonymous 11 months ago

U do not know them this is bias keep ur nose out of their fam affairs thats soo rude of u

Anonymous 11 months ago

you people have NO IDEA what you are talking about. All of you commenting here like you KNOW them? When was the last time you were at their house? You fools have no business posting your ridiculous misguided opinions here. You dont know anything about these people, their kids, or their divorce. Shut UP!!!

Anonymous 11 months ago

Doesn't say much about him.

Anonymous 11 months ago

He is a wimp to allow her.

Anonymous 11 months ago

All stars get work done. She had her own career and money long before Brad. He needs to pay child support, as a parent. Many believe she is very beautiful. Do you know her personally?Brad admitted his alcohol abuse. Let them be!

He chose her though

Anonymous 11 months ago

Both parents are probably going through a lot. It is fair for AJ to be hesitant. It is fair for Brad to like it. They had a toxic divorce. I am sure they r both good parents and are trying to do the best they can.

Anonymous 11 months ago

Dont believe everything you read.

Anonymous 11 months ago

We are on the outside looking in. No one knows what is going on in their homes. Dont believe everything byou read. Tabloids and bloggers business are to sell a good story .

Anonymous 11 months ago

If it was fake they would sue.

Anonymous 11 months ago

Hopefully her time away from her crazy momma will clear her mind and allow her to be the beautiful girl that she is. Remember Angelina used to go with an Asian girl who thought she was a man. I think that b..ch is the one confusing that poor child, that b..ch crazy and this is child abuse. Let that child stay with her grandparents to repair some of the harm her crazy momma has done.

Anonymous 11 months ago

abolutlely right! they're good Christian grandparets, praise the Lord!

Anonymous 11 months ago

Well said. Mom is cuckoo. God help this child to be herself, without the mothers weird influences.

Anonymous 11 months ago

Earlier you guys said it was Vivienne who ran away.

Anonymous 11 months ago

Why does everyone on this site sign themselves "anonymous"?

Anonymous 11 months ago

Wait. Did you just use the wrong pronouns and his dead name. His name is John....

Anonymous 11 months ago

Wait isn't Shiloh his dead name and pronouns he/him? I know you did not just make a who article using a dead name and wrong pronouns....

Anonymous 11 months ago

The bottom line is! Nobody and I mean nobody knows what happened on that plane. Nobody but the people involved. Just like this its media BS. The more BS they pump out the more problems they stir up. People need to realize that the media is who keeps everything stirred up.

Preach

Anonymous 11 months ago

A reasonable voice! I agree that you can't know what happened unless you were directly involved. The media keeps things stirred up to get more clicks so they earn more money. Earning money isn't a bad thing, it's the hurtful lies that are the problem.

Anonymous 11 months ago

She probably just needs time with both parents and extended families. Kids deal with divorce differently and shared time can help them heal. She made need a break from the spotlight. I think both parents love their kids and Brad has improved a lot of his old habits. Time with her grandparents and cousins will do her good for a summer. I live in Springfield and we don't have paparazzi. Sometime out of the spotlight might do her good to be a kid.

Anonymous 11 months ago

Really? With all that's going on in the world right now ? This is a topic of conversation? Wow

Anonymous 11 months ago

Hopefully everything gets settled soon. The kids deserve permanence while they are young. Hasn’t it been like 4 years already? Co-parenting is hard — even when you are married and have a great relationship with the other parent. I can’t imagine doing it when I am having serious issues with the other parent. Kiddos health, happiness, and wellbeing is worth any sacrifice and/or compromise. Prayers for the family.

Anonymous 11 months ago

There was a time the judge threatened Jolie if she didn't follow the orders. She flaunrs the children way too much and in my opinion uses them for her own publicity. This is probably fake news and should be taken with a grain of salt.

Anonymous 11 months ago

She includes her children in her life. What is wrong with that ?

Your writing is sh*te.

Anonymous 11 months ago

Jolie is a psychopath and the kids shouldn't even be around her. She has been weird all of her life and it seems she only gets worse. Hope all the kids go live with Brad.

Anonymous 11 months ago

who do you think you are? you dont know these people personally

Anonymous 11 months ago

If that were true-why would she want to live with Brad and his family?

Anonymous 11 months ago

There is something wrong with you. Those kids are very much loved. Angelina is not your cookie cutter star so if that makes her weird so be it. What is your problem ?

Anonymous 11 months ago

He did have a drinking problem but was cleared of child abuses

Anonymous 11 months ago

You're moron. By every account, Jolie is a decent, dedicated parent. Pitt was an abusive and raging alcoholic. There is a reason that he was able to have no unsupervised visits with his children for 14 months.

Anonymous 11 months ago

Drunk. Sure. Beat his kids? They had a blowout and Angelina freaked. Doesn't mean they were beaten. I would have substance abuse issues too with her manipulative personality disorder.

Anonymous 11 months ago

Did you know that Brad Pitt used to get drunk and beat his kids? Any mother would protect her kids

Anonymous 11 months ago

Vivienne used to wear the cutest clothes, now she looks like she wears hand me downs. The first time I seen her in a picture with clothes that were defentally hand me downs from her brother, she looked absolutely miserable. She looked like she was forced to wear them. She never looks like she has new clothes. I'm sure that they could afford it. Just because a child has new clothes, doesn't mean you're flaunting your wealth. I dont understand the only child she lets dress like a girl is her eldest. Its like she wont let any of her daughters dress better than eldest. Something is wrong with Angie. As the article, I dont see anything wrong with Shilo wanting to spend time with her grandparents.

Anonymous 11 months ago

She dresses her bio kids poorly because she prefers the adopted, she dresses her bio girls as boys because they cannot be more beautiful than her. she sees her bio girls as threats, that is child abuse. I hope the judge remove kids from her, she is not mentally stable to raise children.

Anonymous 11 months ago

Oh God!hope n wish she gets wat is best for her!

She is evil

Fu*k yourself

Who?

Anonymous 11 months ago

Amazes me how people can turn into judges, with this story. So, the kid wants to spend the summer with grandparents and cousins! I loved my summers with my cousins! Not sure why everyone is calling it bad parenting??

I think so too.

I think so too.

I think so too.

Anonymous 11 months ago

Neither do I. Spending time with my cousins was the most memorable time of my life. I loved being with my grandma on her ranch feeding the chickens, horses. Riding a wagon across the river to visit my cousins was such an adventure. I wish my kids would have experienced that kind of fun. Kids of today don't know how to be kids, they can't clib trees, catch polls wags, pick oranges, strawberries, etc.

Agreed

I agree too. The only “evil” I see here are the gossipers

I agree

Anonymous 11 months ago

Brad's family is very loving

Anonymous 11 months ago

she wants more male e nergy in her life.ptetty normal for a girl who wants to be a boy.

Anonymous 11 months ago

Actually, I know them. My parents went to high school with them and remained in touch. They actually aren't decent, at all. And Jennifer is a vapid dullard. I would absolutely never permit my children to be around her racist a*s.

Anonymous 11 months ago

How will they heal from her actions. Let's not forget all about who Angie really is.

Anonymous 11 months ago

So the top replier says she know Brad's family. Has kept in touch with them but talks crap about them. Why did u keep in touch of they were so bad?

Anonymous 11 months ago

Illuminati recruiter and he isn't much better. He knew it and married her.

Anonymous 11 months ago

That is right let’s not forget who she is , she’s a human rights activists , and a beautiful human being herself , just because Brad dumped that boring Aniston doesn’t mean it was Jolie’s fault .

Anonymous 11 months ago

Just curious, do you know Angelina? I mean, keep it in perspective. This is gossip, after all! And, if we are to go off of what has been in the mags, as much as I love his work, Brad ain't no saint, either.

Anonymous 11 months ago

Maybe Jolie is not a good mother

Anonymous 11 months ago

And are YOU a good mother?or father?

I 'agree.

Anonymous 11 months ago

She needs to display the kids any time she can. Her ego and self worth are too little without them and she has "no self regulating mechanism" to stop herself

RUBBISH

Anonymous 11 months ago

Agree. I have always felt that way about her.

Anonymous 11 months ago

Taking her kids shopping or to an event isn't "displaying' them. She is a famous actress therefore when she takes her children out there will be photos taken.

Shut your mouth mtf

Anonymous 11 months ago

And who are you ? The good doctor ?

Anonymous 11 months ago

Jolie has been accused of parental alienation. These children need help

More lies

Anonymous 11 months ago

No way she was with him for over 10 years before she married him. She did a runner after they lost the court case in France to the light designer. She wanted out when she knew he was being sued in New Orleans and wanted to protect her assets. He is stalling it not her.

Anonymous 11 months ago

The earlier post spoke of allegations of parental allegations. The remember a court filing that threatened contempt if Jolie didn’t comply with visitation orders. The filing identified parental alienation. I think everything was sealed after that because nothing has been released since. I think that is a good thing. When these kids grow up the last thing they need is some reporter using the court documents to wring our all the gritty details.

Anonymous 11 months ago

She is a great mother! She left a toxic situation for her kids benefit. Stay strong A. J.

How do you know?