Tell us which colour describes these foods best and we’ll reveal your BLACKPINK bestie

2 months ago  |  398.8K

Unless you've been living under a social media rock, there's a good chance you've stumbled across (and heard the catchy refrains of) a 'little known' K-pop band by the name of Blackpink. Comprised of members Lisa, Jennie, Jisoo and Rosé, the South Korean girl group launched in 2016 and since then, has catapulted to stratospheric fame, collaborating with biggies like Lady Gaga and Selena Gomez and captured it all on a gruelling journey in their very own Netflix documentary special, Blackpink: Light Up The Sky.

Monumental fame, die-hard popularity amongst teens and ridiculously catchy songs aside, the girls have also become fashion week front row regulars and nabbed coveted ambassadorships for some of the world's biggest designers and luxury houses. The girls have also managed to garner a worldwide fanbase called the BLINKS. If you consider yourself a part of this elite fanbase, tell us which colour describes these foods best and we’ll tell you which BLACKPINK member would be your bestie.

ALSO READ: BTS' Jungkook, BLACKPINK's Jisoo, GOT7's Jackson: Which Kpop idol would have a crush on you? Take QUIZ

Comments
Anonymous : i got rose, i am soo happy
REPLY 0 2 weeks ago
Anonymous : I got Jisoo .Yay, I am sooo happy
REPLY 0 4 weeks ago
Anonymous : Yay i got jisoo
REPLY 0 4 weeks ago
Anonymous : My bias Lisa but I got Jisoo....I love all of them
REPLY 0 1 month ago
Anonymous : Jisooooo!!!! My queen
REPLY 0 1 month ago
Anonymous : I like all the members and their personality but I hate their songs its like they have all talent except for singing don't you agree blinks.
REPLY 2 2 months ago
Anonymous : If you say that they are talentless, then why do you see every person vibing to their songs and sleep peacefully? Why are they so famous? I absolutely disagree with you, honey
REPLY 6 2 months ago
Anonymous : Me too I agree what you said black pink are the queens if you don't like their songs and the hard work they put on the songs for giving the best song for us then how can you call yourself a blink? They are perfect
REPLY 4 1 month ago
Anonymous : They are talented too.... Even in singing and even in dancing in every thing....mind it
REPLY 0 1 week ago