TXT member Taehyun on the pressure of living up to BTS' astronomical success: I believe in our group members

TXT spoke candidly about the pressure they have to overcome due to BTS' enormous success on a worldwide scale and how they're putting their sunbaemins' advice to them to good use. Read below to know more about what Tomorrow X Together had to share on the same.
TXT also revealed how they have been putting BTS' advice to good use through their power-packed performances.

As BTS continues to dominate the world with their music, Big Hit Entertainment's rookie group, TXT aka Tomorrow X Together, has a lot of pressure to live up to their sunbaemins' success. In a 2019 interview with Variety, Big Hit CEO Bang Si-hyuk had spoken about his concern for the quintet sharing how the biggest difference between the two K-pop groups was that BTS truly started from the bottom. While people may think that TXT got really lucky and have an easy path, Bang PD stated that their burden of meeting expectations have been set.

"Rookies have a chance to grow and shine when they are still rookies, but TXT started on a higher level so it’s harder to showcase growth," Bang PD added. In a recent interview with Variety, when TXT was asked if what Bang PD said was true in terms of the pressure, Taehyun honestly shared, "It’s true that there is pressure but I believe in myself and believe in our group members. So, I think we’re able to overcome these pressures."

Earlier, during their online showcase for The Dream Chapter: ETERNITY, TXT revealed the advice that they had gotten from J-Hope. "BTS has always supported us, but this time, J-Hope gave us the advice to show our everything and not be intimidated under any circumstances," they had disclosed, via Soompi.

When Variety quizzed them on what they have done to follow BTS' sound words of wisdom, Beomgyu confessed that the members always keep in mind to try their best as BTS told them to show everything they can on stage.

On the other hand, Yeonjun added that when they went to the US for their showcase in 2019, BTS confessed to them that when they first started out, the septet tried to bring overflowing energy to each performance. "I think we took that to heart and really tried to put on powerful performances," the 20-year-old singer added.

ALSO READ: WATCH: BTS' Jimin fanboys over Lee Hyun and Jin bonds with TXT's Soobin in Big Hit's Group Photo bts

What do you have to say about TXT's growing success? Let us know your views in the comments section below.

Anonymous 8 months ago

1. Txt started with a very good impression 2. They r jus rookies and they hve got us good songs already 3. I reckon i ll achieve their dreams soon.

Anonymous 8 months ago

They'll achieve in their own way. They don't have to meet people's expectations the only thing they can do is surpass their own expectations. People say anything either encourage or discourage them but they've to work together , see each other's back and cross the limits they think they've. And connect to their fans like they're next door neighbours or members of their group cause BTS reached the heights with ARMY as RM says BTS and ARMY are the same words only sound different.

Anonymous 8 months ago

I really truly believe in TXT. Their debut album/MV was so good. I believe that TXT would be successful. They don't need to be like BTS,they will be the first and last TXT. They are growing so much in the past year and that shows their growth. All their albums are so different and unique. I am proud to be a MOA( TXT fandom ) and is ready to witness and be together with them for ETERNITY. I REALLY REALLY BELIEVE IN THEM AND I KNOW THAT THEY WILL NEVER DISAPPOINT.

Anonymous 8 months ago

Please give your facebook id

Anonymous 8 months ago

Who are you asking, Anonymous?

Anonymous 8 months ago

Please give

Anonymous 8 months ago

I believe in TXT. They will be successful just like their seniors.

Anonymous 8 months ago

I think so

Anonymous 8 months ago

They should not be pressurized because they struggled a lot to debut from bighit it is not a joke and they might be privileged at the beginning but not now because they r growing by themselve

Anonymous 8 months ago

I am proud of how they look at things and do their best. For those pressuring them although I am disappointed, these are teens they need to live their lives to the fullest.

Anonymous 8 months ago

I'm proud of TXT they should not be pressured by the expectations that was set out for them. But those of us who do have expectations just remember that TXT is there own group they make their own rules, pave their own way and live up to their own standards