When Crash Landing on You star Kim Jung Hyun REACTED to Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin's dating rumours

Kim Jung-hyun, who fans adored as Gu Seung-joon in Crash Landing on You, had earlier shared his reaction, in an interview, to the dating rumours between his co-stars, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin. Read below to know what the 30-year-old actor had to share on Bin and Ye-jin's electrifying onscreen chemistry.
Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin have strongly denied the dating rumours, in the past, on multiple occasions.Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin have strongly denied the dating rumours, in the past, on multiple occasions.

Fans of Crash Landing on You were so mesmerised by the electrifying onscreen chemistry shared between Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin as Ri Jeong-hyeok, a reserved North Korean captain and Yoon Se-ri, a South Korean heiress, that many were convinced the co-stars were dating in real-life. However, Bin and Ye-jin have strongly denied the relationship rumours, in the past, on multiple occasions. Back in February, Crash Landing on You star Kim Jung-hyun, who fans loved as Gu Seung-joon in the K-drama, shared his thoughts on the dating rumours between his co-stars.

In an interview with Segye Ilbo, via Soompi, Jung-hyun revealed, "When they were rehearsing, there weren’t any of the rosy, romantic vibes that the media talked about in articles [about their dating rumors]. But as soon as the cameras began rolling, they would gaze at each other lovingly, with honey dripping from their eyes. When I saw that, I thought they were really cool." The 30-year-old actor added that after watching Bin and Ye-jin's tremendous onscreen chemistry, he felt that he was with really amazing senior actors. For Jung-hyun, the pair were cool to the extent that he thought this must be what a real professional looks like.

"Both Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin look really cool when they’re acting. They were very active in terms of coming up with ideas, and they spoke everything that was on their mind. Even though I was standing beside them as a junior actor, they treated me as a same-level colleague. They made it possible for me to act comfortably," Jung-hyun added.

What do you have to say about Kim Jung-hyun's comments on Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin's dating rumours? Let us know your views in the comments section below.

Anonymous 2 months ago

I firmly believed that Hyun Bin is not in love with SYJ who probably has a crush on him since his Ireland days. He is her favorite actor. They're both excellent actors so they have very good chemistry. They are good friends now. Please support them in their respective projects especially Hyun Bin.

Anonymous 2 months ago

I love them both the chemistry is very high I watch all there movie and dramas but no one can beat the chemistry in CLOY . I hope theres another project for both of them

Anonymous 2 months ago

Very good pair, love it❤️❤️❤️

Anonymous 2 months ago

Very entertaining series. Hoping to see both of them again in New challenges

Anonymous 2 months ago

‘ ... they would gaze at each other lovingly like honey drooping from the stars’ Ha ha. I love that phrase, it sums up everything indeed. Match made in heaven. Love u Hyun bin and Son Ye Jin. Waiting with bathed breath for that ‘M’ announcement later this year .... fingers crossed.

I agree.

Anonymous 2 months ago

As professionals their job was to portray the Crash Landing On You characters' love story. Both actors did their job Very well. Kudos to all cast members.

Anonymous 2 months ago

I don't believe in mixing business and pleasure. Their job is to romantically click on screen to make the drama as well as their characters real. They need to date and be with people that are not in the entertainment industry. Same goes with those in the US. Too many people sleeping around with each other in the entertainment industry. My opinion.

Anonymous 2 months ago

They are both amazing and professional actors. Let us not speculate in there private lives. Love their chemistry on set . South African senior lady.

Anonymous 2 months ago

From a USA senior woman- I Couldn’t agree more. I really enjoy the fact that the movie was more middle-aged and not teenagers. It was a lovely story. I really hope they do a part two. It made my heart sing.

Anonymous 2 months ago

They look so good together and the chemistry can not be denied!! ❤️

Anonymous 2 months ago

Both are good actors & bring out the storyline as it was intended to be, falling in love, being lovey dovey. I was surprised by SYJ's over exuberant behaviour while filming such as flirting with HB & laughing non stop. The post conference had same behaviour as their 'acting' was still in them. At Baeksang Awards it was back to their normal selves. It was not that HB was cold, he is an introvert yet a gentleman to lead the way. I only hope he finds a right & sincere partner & not one who is the pretentious superficial type. Dont want him to be hurt & sad. Break my heart. Wishing HB everlasting love.

Anonymous 2 months ago

Anonymous They're cute together.

Anonymous 2 months ago

Onscreen and offscreen, I wish rumors are true! They have the best chemistry of all and everyone is hoping it’s true in real life. Me, myself, I love it if both of them are sweethearts In real life! I cried buckets of tears on this drama. Love it. It was so good.

Anonymous 2 months ago

WHATEVER IT IS , THEY HAVE BOTH STRONG CHEMISTRY THAT WE LOVE AND ENJOY . TRULY BEST ACTOR AND ACTRESS. LOVE THEM BOTH AND CANT WAIT FOR THERE NEXT PROJECT IN LINE TOGETHER.

Anonymous 2 months ago

Yes, I would agree that both Actors are two of the best that I have ever seen! I started watching dramas and had seen Something in the Rain. Then, CLOY was the best thing I had ever seen. I watched most of Hyun Bins dramas. They do have a chemistry that is hard to beat!

I absolutely agree.

Anonymous 2 months ago

Both are true pofessional actors, rumors have nothi gto do with their thespi prowess. I congratulate hyun bin and Ye Jin for their high degree of professionalism

Anonymous 2 months ago

Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin are very professional and excellent actors. Their chemistry is over the top. I hope fans will support their projects even when they are paired with others.

Yes exactly

Very well said...

I love them in CLOY..waiting for season 2. Hope soon

Pinkvilla has updated its Privacy and Cookie policy. We use cookies to improve your experience on our site and show you Personalized advertisement.

Options