Hyun Bin REVEALS sending letters to overseas offers; Gushes about Crash Landing On You co star Son Ye Jin

Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin starrer Crash Landing On You continues to receive love long after it ended. Hyun Bin recently opened up about the show's success, working with Son Ye Jin and more.

Crash Landing On You was among the most talked-about K-dramas of the year. The cross-border love story starring Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin was showered with love through the lockdown, long after the show ended. Over the past few months, Son Ye Jin has shared pictures of the love she's received for her role in the show. Now, Hyun Bin opened up about the success of the show and revealed he has been receiving letters from international fans long after the show concluded.

Speaking with Esquire via Soompi, Hyun said when he receives offers from overseas, he replies to then with handwritten letters since he cannot visit them physically.  “When I receive offers from overseas, I respond with handwritten letters since I’m unable to visit them myself," he said. He added that he regrets not being able to go overseas to express his gratitude.

The actor also gushed about his co-star Son Ye Jin. The duo had previously worked in The Negotiation. The actor revealed that due to their previous work, they were comfortable crossing paths on the screen for the second time. He recalled brainstorming for ideas for their scenes before making their way to the sets to shoot. He also praised the writer for coming up with an interesting script and spoke highly about his co-stars who brought each scene to life.

A post shared by 손예진 (@yejinhand)

Hyun compared himself with his character from Crash Landing On You and said that like Ri Jung Hyuk, he also flings himself wholeheartedly towards the things that interest him. The actor added that he is not someone who make friends easily. However, he did reveal that he is growing closer to actors he’s worked with on multiple productions.

Moving forward from Crash Landing On You, Hyun shot The Point Men in Jordan after the pandemic began. Sharing his experience of working on the project, the actor revealed the cast was tested for the virus once in two weeks. They had restrictions in place to ensure a smooth filming process.

Stay tuned to Pinkvilla for more updates.

ALSO READ: Crash Landing On You: Son Ye Jin receives a photo cake ft Hyun Bin among other gifts; Pens a sweet letter

Anonymous 3 weeks ago

CLOY was the best thing that happened to me during covid. Still couldn’t get over it after a couple of months. I still watch it from time to time just to gaze at Captain Ri n Yoon Seri. Best K-drama in a long time. Well done to the entire movie team!

Anonymous 2 months ago

I loved Hyun Bin & Son Ye Jin in Crash Landing on you as much as you all do! But your comments that Korean are better actors than US it’s un-called for.

Anonymous 2 months ago

When is the next episode of crash landing on you I would like to know please ! I'm from Illinois usa!

Anonymous 2 months ago

Love you binjin,a senior fan here in the philippines

Anonymous 2 months ago

Im a senior from the philippines,i love cloy,im an avid fan of binjin,hope to see you two

Anonymous 2 months ago

I love Hyun Bin very much. If I write a letter to him in English, he will answer my letter in Korean with translation?

Anonymous 2 months ago

How do people know what address to send him letters?! Would love to send one and hope for a reply!

Anonymous 2 months ago

Dont bother..they act like care bit they don't.. they looking for ratings and not that our future is not important unless im korean

Anonymous 2 months ago

Google his agency, will have address you can write to

Anonymous 2 months ago

So loved CLOY. Now I am totally immersed in Asian movies, culture.

Anonymous 2 months ago

CLOY is the best thing that happened to me this year. This drama made me watch K dramas, made me interested in Korean culture, food, history everything. I will be forever grateful to the script writer, director and every single actor of this drama who made CLOY possible. Much Love ❤️

Anonymous 2 months ago

CLOY played a very significant role during my journey in this pandemic. It diverted my attention from anxiety during the 1st few mos. of covid. I thank Hyun Bin & Son Ye Jin (perfect pair- hoping in real too) & all the casts, writer, director, etc. It's the best kdrama & will be an icon to be remembered in the future.

Anonymous 2 months ago

Crash Landing on You is the best thing I have seen in a long time. It started me watching KDrama. Hyun Bin is a wonderful representative of South Korea. Koreans are better at everything than the US. I am an American who prefers the Actors, Writers and music in the Dramas. CLOY is responsible for global popularity.