Hyun Bin's agency Vast Entertainment issues a stern warning to impersonators; Requests fans to be careful

Hyun Bin's agency warned fake impersonators pretending to be the actor and requested fans to protect themselves against such behaviour.

It seems there is a solid reason why actors, eventually, choose to join social media platforms themselves. The reason being the widespread fake social media accounts and fake impersonators present on the internet, who can go any lengths to malign and tarnish the celebrity's reputation in the eyes' of their legions of fans across the globe. Recently Hyun Bin's agency Vast Entertainment too was compelled to issue a stern warning to such impersonators to protect his fans from any future damage.

Vast Entertainment clarified that they operate Hyun Bin's official fan account on different social media platforms and that the Crash Landing On You star, himself does not own any personal social media accounts (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) They also clarified that they do not make any sort of monetary proposition or request from Hyun Bin's fans. They promised to be more vigilant and monitor the web continuously to prevent any further damage henceforth. Finally, they requested Hyun Bin's fans to be careful and protect themselves against any entity that falsely assumes the actor's name. They also requested fans to continue showering their love and support to Hyun Bin and the other actors signed with the agency.

You can read Vast Entertainment's full statement below:

Hyun Bin recently filmed his first commercial with girlfriend and actress Son Ye Jin for Smart Communications, a wireless communications company in the Philippines. He is also preparing to film the sequel to Confidential Assignment.

ALSO READ: Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin reunite as lovers in a Crash Landing On You style TV commercial

What are your thoughts on fake accounts? Share your thoughts with Pinkvilla in the comments below.

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

I had one contact me i told them to get lost.

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Thank you so much. Highly appreciated for giving us this information. God Bless.

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Yes they are asking for money that they will use for other fans benefit, but I can't believe such a good and sincere actor would ask for money to his fan. So I blocked the impersonator.

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

They are also using Lee Min Ho's name also. I've blocked and deleted so many trying to use his name, it's so unnerving. I pray that they get caught and held accountable for their unlawful actions.

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Thank you for letting us know about the impersonator. Lobevyou Binjin fans canada

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Me ha sucedido con varios actores, entre ellos Hyun Bin enviarme solicitudes de amistad. Sus perfiles contienen fotos de los artistas pero solo tienen una antigüedad de 1 mes o mes y medio. Nunca he caído en esta trampa y felicito a sus representantes aclarar sobre este tema.

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

I am receiving messages from several con artists impersonating Korean actors: Lee Min Ho, Seo Kang Joon, Jung Hae Inn, Jung Ill woo and more! I always report and delete the messages. We have to be very careful!

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

That is great that they are on top of it. I've had people pretending to be Key from SHINee, Lee Joon-gi it get to be too much.

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

How rude and shameless. They should be charged.

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

No Brasil estar ocorrendo esse mesmo caso usando o nome do Sr.Lee Byung Hun.E chegam até a serem grosseiros.

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

They are doing it with Song Joong ki too. I was almost a victim. They are still around and they are so confident they don't get caught.

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

What did happened with joong ki?

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

I am happy an agency is has brought this to the attention of the public . It’s a shame that people are doing this I have been tried so many times with these fake accounts and being asked for money . I immediately delete , unfollow and block I know this could never be an Actor . I wish other users would just creat regular user names sometimes it’s so hard to follow the actor because other users creates account that mimics the actual Actor and Actress names . I hope people do not fall for these social media abusers and continue to support their fav people . Asian fan ❤️

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

They are doing it with Song Joong ki too. They are still around. BE CARRFUL EVERYONE.