Hyun Bin's agency Vast Entertainment issues a stern warning to impersonators; Requests fans to be careful

Updated on Feb 19, 2021 07:16 PM IST  |  2.8M

It seems there is a solid reason why actors, eventually, choose to join social media platforms themselves. The reason being the widespread fake social media accounts and fake impersonators present on the internet, who can go any lengths to malign and tarnish the celebrity's reputation in the eyes' of their legions of fans across the globe. Recently Hyun Bin's agency Vast Entertainment too was compelled to issue a stern warning to such impersonators to protect his fans from any future damage.

Vast Entertainment clarified that they operate Hyun Bin's official fan account on different social media platforms and that the Crash Landing On You star, himself does not own any personal social media accounts (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) They also clarified that they do not make any sort of monetary proposition or request from Hyun Bin's fans. They promised to be more vigilant and monitor the web continuously to prevent any further damage henceforth. Finally, they requested Hyun Bin's fans to be careful and protect themselves against any entity that falsely assumes the actor's name. They also requested fans to continue showering their love and support to Hyun Bin and the other actors signed with the agency.

You can read Vast Entertainment's full statement below:

Hyun Bin recently filmed his first commercial with girlfriend and actress Son Ye Jin for Smart Communications, a wireless communications company in the Philippines. He is also preparing to film the sequel to Confidential Assignment.

ALSO READ: Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin reunite as lovers in a Crash Landing On You style TV commercial

What are your thoughts on fake accounts? Share your thoughts with Pinkvilla in the comments below.

Comments
Anonymous : So does these actors do meetings with fans and you have to pay a fee to see them
REPLY 0 2 months ago
Anonymous : So how are they contacting people to say they are an actor what do we need to look for
REPLY 0 2 months ago
Anonymous : Imposter Hyun Bin requested fb friend. Once accepted, imposter Hyun Bin asked to connect WhatsApp with a U.S. phone number to text and deactivated fb .
REPLY 0 3 months ago
Anonymous : I had one contact me i told them to get lost.
REPLY 1 7 months ago
Anonymous : Thank you so much. Highly appreciated for giving us this information. God Bless.
REPLY 0 7 months ago
Anonymous : Yes they are asking for money that they will use for other fans benefit, but I can't believe such a good and sincere actor would ask for money to his fan. So I blocked the impersonator.
REPLY 2 7 months ago
Anonymous : They are also using Lee Min Ho's name also. I've blocked and deleted so many trying to use his name, it's so unnerving. I pray that they get caught and held accountable for their unlawful actions.
REPLY 2 7 months ago
Anonymous : Thank you for letting us know about the impersonator. Lobevyou Binjin fans canada
REPLY 1 7 months ago
Anonymous : Me ha sucedido con varios actores, entre ellos Hyun Bin enviarme solicitudes de amistad. Sus perfiles contienen fotos de los artistas pero solo tienen una antigüedad de 1 mes o mes y medio. Nunca he caído en esta trampa y felicito a sus representantes aclarar sobre este tema.
REPLY 0 7 months ago
Anonymous : I am receiving messages from several con artists impersonating Korean actors: Lee Min Ho, Seo Kang Joon, Jung Hae Inn, Jung Ill woo and more! I always report and delete the messages. We have to be very careful!
REPLY 1 7 months ago
Anonymous : That is great that they are on top of it. I've had people pretending to be Key from SHINee, Lee Joon-gi it get to be too much.
REPLY 1 7 months ago
Anonymous : How rude and shameless. They should be charged.
REPLY 1 7 months ago
Anonymous : No Brasil estar ocorrendo esse mesmo caso usando o nome do Sr.Lee Byung Hun.E chegam até a serem grosseiros.
REPLY 0 7 months ago
Anonymous : They are doing it with Song Joong ki too. I was almost a victim. They are still around and they are so confident they don't get caught.
REPLY 2 7 months ago
Anonymous : What did happened with joong ki?
REPLY 1 7 months ago
Anonymous : I am happy an agency is has brought this to the attention of the public . It’s a shame that people are doing this I have been tried so many times with these fake accounts and being asked for money . I immediately delete , unfollow and block I know this could never be an Actor . I wish other users would just creat regular user names sometimes it’s so hard to follow the actor because other users creates account that mimics the actual Actor and Actress names . I hope people do not fall for these social media abusers and continue to support their fav people . Asian fan ❤️
REPLY 2 7 months ago
Anonymous : They are doing it with Song Joong ki too. They are still around. BE CARRFUL EVERYONE.
REPLY 0 7 months ago
Anonymous : Unfortunately, I bet and I may have become a European victim with a large loss.
REPLY 0 1 month ago