Kajol REVEALS she's a huge fan of Hyun Bin & Son Ye Jin's Crash Landing on You: It was fantastically executed

During a segment with her Tribhanga co-star Mithila Palkar, Kajol made the surprise revelation that she's a massive fan of K-dramas, especially Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin starrer Crash Landing on You.

2020 was a year when the entire world was confined within the four walls of their homes and all they could rely on was entertainment through the medium of television and OTT. Hence, the craze for Korean dramas spread even more like wildfire in India with many going on binge-watching sprees tackling both classics like Boys Over Flowers and Descendants of the Sun and new dramas like It's Okay to Not Be Okay and Start-Up.

Crash Landing on You, starring Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, also enjoyed a cult following as it traced the story of star-crossed lovers; reserved North Korean captain Ri Jung-hyuk (Bin) and confident South Korean chaebol heiress Yoon Se-ri (Ye-jin). Surprisingly, during a Netflix India segment where Mithila Palkar welcomed Kajol to the fam, the latter revealed that she was a big fan of K-dramas and specifically CLOY. Palkar praised the 46-year-old actress as she was impressed to know about Kajol watching and loving Korean dramas.

"I do. I find them highly entertaining. I love the aesthetic. I started with Crash Landing on You which is one of my most favourites. I thought the idea of the whole North Korea-South Korea love story was fabulous, and I loved the way they did it. It was a superb idea and fantastically executed," Kajol gushed.

Is Crash Landing on You your favourite K-drama of all time? Share your thoughts with Pinkvilla in the comments section below.

ALSO READ: Son Ye Jin Rewind: When birthday girl revealed she thought Hyun Bin was an actor who actresses are really into

Meanwhile, Kajol and Mithila will be a playing an on-screen mother-daughter duo in Renuka Shahane's Tribhanga, with Tanvi Azmi playing Kajol's mother, which is slated to release this Friday, i.e. January 15.

Download the Pinkvilla App for latest Bollywood & Entertainment news, hot celebrity photos, lifestyle articles, fashion & beauty news,Hollywood, K-Drama etc . Click here
Anonymous 1 week ago

I loved cloy a lot. In general I enjoy watching Korean dramas a lot as they have lot more to offer than any other dramas. They focus on real problems our society is facing in a very subtle way. Women characters are shown in a different light - they are powerful and have the confidence to change the world and that kind of lacks in other cinema. Also, these dramas portray the Korean culture very beautifully. I feel everyone should watch kdrama as they can teach you a lot! And I am glad that Indians are loving the kdramas more and more! :)

Anonymous 1 week ago

I don't believe Kajol provided that comment.

Cloy is brilliant. Love to destroy Sons backdoors

Anonymous 1 week ago

CLOY is one of my favorite K drama... Hyun bin and son ye jin are my favorite too...

Anonymous 1 week ago

Yes! definitely CLOY is the best K-drama of all time!

Anonymous 1 week ago

I am across the seas in Guyana and I love the show Crash Landing on You, as well.

Anonymous 1 week ago

CLOY was my first kdrama and I loved it, hyunbin and sonyejin share such an electric chemistry. When I found out they were a thing in real life i was overjoyed. I hope they break the rules and Make a season 2. Can't wait!

Anonymous 1 week ago

I am a great fan of k- dramas and CLOY has touched our hearts.

Anonymous 1 week ago

I live in Arizona and saw CLOY last year and just loved it; first-class acting from SYJ and HB.

Anonymous 1 week ago

Cloy is one the best dramas ever made and also my fav. Both Hyun Bin & Son Ye Jin was a finest combination. Their stories left me heart touched. I loved how every character in the drama did their roles perfectly. I will recommend this drama to everyone who is kdrama lover or haven't seen any kdrama yet.

Love Kajol

Anonymous 1 week ago

Loved CLOY. I really enjoyed watching it. Hyun bin is like a lovable teddy bear..with his cute smiles and responsible nature. His charm sweeps you off your feet. Son yejin is the perfect pair. They are soon good together. After watching this drama ,addicted to them. Seeing all their chat shows, photo shoots,award moments. After leeminho he is my most favorite.love his face,acting,personality. Wish Korean directors cast them in more dramas together. Their love towards each other is undeniable..

Anonymous 1 week ago

I love CLOY so much. It is one of my favourite drama. I'm huge fan of Hyun Bin and Son Ye Gin. So happy to know that they are now real couples. I wish all the very best to both of them. Thankyou for a beautiful love story. May god bless them with all the success and happiness in life.

Anonymous 1 week ago

Cloy is the best k drama for me. Hyun bin and Son ye Jin, have a great chemistry also. Cloy had a very amazing story. Salute to the writer and director, as well as to all the cast of this amazing mini series.

Anonymous 1 week ago

Yaaa!!!! This show is very fantastic fabulous love watching the show.

Anonymous 1 week ago

CLOY is the best of all the best! Truly a masterpiece!... Hyun bin and Son ye Jin have a very great chemistry also. Thank you to this amazing story, and also this is my first time to shipped actor and actress. Salute to the writer and director as well as to all the cast of this amazing and unbeatable mini series.

Anonymous 1 week ago

Cloy is my introduction to kdramas...love both of them also watched secret garden...

Anonymous 1 week ago

I loved CLOY and Hyun Bin and Son Ye Gin are my favorite kdrama stars. Their other projects are also aces, so I encourage you to watch all those too.

Anonymous 1 week ago

I love love love this drama. Its one of my favourite.

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

I love Crash Landing On You. I also love that they’re a real couple now. I wish them the best and I hope they will manage to end up in marriage. Thank you for a wonderful love story.

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Crash Landing on you is my favorite drama. I have watched a lot of kdramas since then but match CLOY. I love Hyun Bin and Son Ye Gin. I have watched as many of their projects as possible.

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Cloy is a legendary drama...the storyline is fantastic ..it has all genres i must say..funny emotional bromance romance..i would highly recommend this one ..so pls do watch it!