Kim Seon Ho slowly & steadily making a comeback? Find out

Updated on Oct 28, 2021 08:30 PM IST  |  442.6K

Kim Seon Ho posing at an event
Kim Seon Ho posing at an event (Pic credit - News1)

The advertising industry is turning around and bringing back Kim Seon Ho’s advertisements. The talented actor came under fire for the alleged gaslighting claims made by his ex-girlfriend in a lengthy anonymous post. Kim Seon Ho posted a sincere apology, apologising for hurting her. Soon after, he was dropped from brands, upcoming films and TV shows, with netizens furiously debating on the issue.

Since his personal apology, Kim Seon Ho has maintained a studied silence on the issue, with reports suggesting that the actor is hospitalised at the moment and not in the condition to speak further on the matter. However, the issue has turned into a public spectacle with various acquaintances coming forward and claiming to share "their side of the story" with the media and netizens. Recently, Dispatch released a detailed report of the supposed timeline of events that occurred between Kim Seon Ho and his ex-girlfriend, hinting at the actor's innocence in the matter.

Now, in a fresh development, the advertising industry is bringing back Kim Seon Ho, albeit slowly and steadily. The mask brand, which featured Kim Seon Ho as the main model, posted an advertisement video with Kim Seon Ho on their official website. The website gained attention as the entire site was filled with Kim Seon Ho’s face. His advertisement making film was also posted on the official YouTube channel.

Previously, this was the same brand that changed all videos of Kim Seon Ho on their YouTube channel to private. Not just that, Kim Seon Ho's Chinese fanbase recently put up a LED billboard ad dedicated to the actor in Seoul. Stay tuned to Pinkvilla for further updates.

Join the biggest community of K-Drama fans live on Pinkvilla Rooms to get one step closer to your favourite K-Celebs! Click here to join.

ALSO READ: Kim Seon Ho’s relationship timeline REVEALED after ex girlfriend controversy: REPORT

What are your thoughts? Share your thoughts with Pinkvilla in the comments below.

Comments
User Avatar
User Avatar
Anonymous : Truly..KSH is now an aspiring great actor..he has talent and a very warm person...i have been watching Hometown Chachacha for 4x already since it ended last Oct.17..felt so bad about the scandal...and am glad the truth came out...as the saying goes..." you can't put down a good man standing"...i have been praying that he will bounce back to show more of his talents...
REPLY 1 3 weeks ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : We people react so suddenly to news like this , should wait and then react. These incidents hurt someone' s dignity
REPLY 1 4 weeks ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : on how you treat, talk, & respect others. I love your movies & talents as an actor. I want to see the movies you are and were working on. Remember this: I will be watching you, praying for you and everyone working with you. You Have A Great Future Ahead Of You if you heed this advice: BE QUICK TO HEAR, SLOW TO SPEAK, & SLOW TO ANGER. Pride goeth before the FALL
REPLY 1 4 weeks ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : Kim Seon Ho. Please be encouraged for keeping your self-respect by owning, admitting, & asking forgiveness Publicly for your mistakes. Let this be a lesson learned & an opportunity to seriously do a self-assessment on & awareness
REPLY 0 4 weeks ago
Anonymous : He can do it, fighting
REPLY 0 4 weeks ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : I supportrd him as soon as I read her original text. Such a losded pack if lies, distorton and revenge-filled ugliness. I have and will remain steadfadt and vocal in support of full exhonoration for this talent and kind man. He has been badly wounded by this and I wish him the time he needs to heal regain trust in order to come back and continue his work.
REPLY 1 4 weeks ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : I have been hooked on kdramas, and seriously Kim Seon Ho is my fav actor. He’s as genuine as they come. Like many have said, some people cannot standby to see others prosper and that’s what his ex did. If she ever loved him, she shouldn’t have aired their private lives. The truth always wins and it’s slowly coming out. I pray he comes back soon and stronger. He is in our prayers. FIGHTING!!!
REPLY 5 4 weeks ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : You said it right. I am not a Korean but I am one of those wbo are addicted to worth watching Korean movies or series. I like Kim Seon Ho, Lee Jong Suk (my favourite) & Park Bogum among others.
REPLY 0 4 weeks ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : Hats off to Kim Seon Ho for maintaining his dignity in the face of this upheaval in his career. He could have defend himself but instead apologized and kept silent. This is when the saying "Silence is Golden" shows how honourable Kim Seon Ho is. I am sure he will bounce back bigger than before. All the best to Kim Seon Ho!!!
REPLY 5 4 weeks ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : I personally feel these are professionals who act. Even if their lives are public their actions of they aren't illegal shouldn't be affecting their career. Like if I hurt my ex anyway it should not be like I am getting fired from my job for that. I demand justice for this actor. He's too good at what he does best and that's acting.
REPLY 5 4 weeks ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : I honestly agree. They shouldn't have acted so hastily. What ever happened to being proven innocent? #KSHfanfighting
REPLY 2 4 weeks ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : I adore Kim Seon Ho! I know he had a slip in judgement. But he didn’t make that woman sign the papers or lay on the table to have an abortion!! She sounds COMPLETELY crazy to me! She lied to him and had multiple men! Please don’t take away my favorite Korean actor. Our whole family LOVES HIM!
REPLY 4 4 weeks ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : Correct! She is a divorcee in the first place. Did she fo the same scandal to the previous husband where she had been divorced? Things like that is happening nowadays worldwide. Even top foreighn celebrities politicians and leaders of nations do happen the same. Maybe she is after something. In the first place she enjoyed the lust of cohabiting!
REPLY 0 4 weeks ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : Wonderful actor. Cried buckets in Hometown Cha Cha Cha. He shines in his other works too, Start Up and 100 Days My Prince. Never believe rumors on social media. Some people just can't stand seeing other people's success and deserved happiness. I wish him all the best in his future endeavors. Cancel culture has to stop. Netizens, be better people.
REPLY 5 4 weeks ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : I just wonder out of nowhere where she come and blame him?
REPLY 1 4 weeks ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : Good to hear that the advertising industry knew the truth,He is a good actor and a good person.God bless You Kim Seon Ho.
REPLY 2 4 weeks ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : I have commented this elsewhere, but I will repeat it here. The woman first aborted a baby and then made an attempt to abort the actor's career. Advertisers and producers should reconsider their cancellations.
REPLY 4 4 weeks ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : I felt like he was a genuine person and unfortunately genuine people get abused by disingenuous people all the time. For me, this issue has always been about the truth, not circumstance. We all have to take responsibility for ourselves. I'm glad he kept his dignity.
REPLY 2 4 weeks ago
REPLY 9 4 weeks ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : Maybe she has a habit of victimizing men for something else. For sure she allows herself in a relationship to the extent of going to bed bec she has a lot of things under her sleeves. Unluckily, her strategy didnt work with KSH
REPLY 0 4 weeks ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : I feel so sorry for him as I think he didn't deserve this!! Great actor and loved him in Hometown cha- cha-cha
REPLY 5 4 weeks ago