Lee Min Ho: Think you know everything about the Pachinko star? Take this quiz and prove that you're a Minoz

7 months ago  |  2.9M

Lee Min Ho is a household name among K-drama lovers. The actor has been in the industry for over a decade and has starred in numerous dramas. This includes Boys Over Flowers, City Hunter, Personal Taste, The Heirs and The King: Eternal Monarch to name a few. The actor has time and again proved he's a born star! While his shows are a huge hit among his fans, his social media platforms are also popular among his fandom as well.

From a simple selca to the hazy photos, the actor's Instagram posts garner over a million likes, to say the least. However, there are a few details that only true blue Minoz will only know. Do you dare to take the test?

What are your results? Let us know in the comments below!

Meanwhile, on the professional for the actor, Lee Min Ho is set to appear in the international project titled Pachinko. The actor stars alongside Jin Ha, Anna Sawai, Minha Kim, Soji Arai and Kaho Minami. Lee Min Ho marked his return to the small screen after completing his military training this year with The King: Eternal Monarch. He has also been busy with his YouTube channel.

Stay tuned to Pinkvilla for more updates.

ALSO READ: The King: Eternal Monarch, The Heirs or Personal Taste, Which Lee Min Ho show you should star in?

Comments
Anonymous : Been waiting and praying for a reunion with Park Shin Hye. Love you both ♥️♥️♥️
REPLY 0 6 months ago
Anonymous : I am the ultimate Minoz. Lee Min Ho is my Oppa and no one knows him better than me!❤❤❤
REPLY 1 7 months ago
REPLY 0 7 months ago
Anonymous : Boring,give a better gist next time,fighting
REPLY 0 7 months ago
Anonymous : I am the ultimate Minoz. He is my oppa. Wonderful actor, singer and model. No one better than him
REPLY 2 7 months ago
Anonymous : No other Kdrama actors that makes my heart beats faster, with all honesty, he is my daily dose of vitamins and a medicine to my broken heart LOL. Lee Minho gives justice to every role and the way he laugh, angry and cry just carried me away... In short, Lee Minho is everything... a total package.
REPLY 1 7 months ago
Anonymous : He is a wonderful actor,and person.love you Lee min ho
REPLY 0 7 months ago
Anonymous : The HEIRS -KIM TAN
REPLY 0 7 months ago
Anonymous : LEE MINHO is my choice because he always tried his best in all drama to me you feel like it's reality. The most loveable character of LEE MINHO is Kim tan in drama of the heirs. Am waiting for pachinko
REPLY 7 7 months ago