Navya Naveli's reaction to her grandfather Amitabh Bachchan's open letter is too cute to miss!

Updated on Sep 22, 2016 09:18 AM IST  |  2.4M
NULL

Amitabh Bachchan wrote an open letter to his granddaughters which is a must-read for every girl. The letter addressed to his grandkids - Navya (Shweta and Nikhil Nanda’s daughter) and Aaradhya (Abhishek and Aishwarya’s daughter) tells them to not be bogged down in life just for being girls. “Don’t live in the shadows of people’s judgement,” is what Bachchan senior wrote, while adding, “Never worry about - Log kya kahenge!” The letter was too emotional for words.

Recently, at Pink's success event, Big B told that he's glad to get a strong reaction from his daughter Shweta and granddaughter Navya. “It worked as a good promotional device, but you know, promotional activity is a wide term. The letter was emotional. It addressed all daughters and granddaughters and I had such an immediate reaction from my own daughter and granddaughter. I got an immediate reaction from Navya and she said, ‘Nanu, I will exactly follow this’. My daughter (Shweta) said, ‘I have been trying to teach Navya for so many years and just through one letter, you have conveyed what I wanted to for so many years’. That had an immediate impact," said Big B.

Well, Navya's reaction is surely too cute to miss!

Recommended ReadBig B's letter to granddaughters Navya & Aaradhya will indeed warm the cockles of your heart!

For the latest Bollywood news, Telugu news, entertainment exclusives, gossip, movie reviews, and more, follow the Pinkvilla website and YouTube channel, or head to our social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram!

Top Comments
There are no comments in this article yet. Be first to post one!
Anonymous
Sep 22, 2016 12:41 AM
You mean, THAT letter where Big B only named only his male relatives and his own last name, and talked about his prestige and ignored the accomplishments of his mother and wife, who are very successful too. This was meant to inspire his grand-daughters...
Anonymous
Sep 21, 2016 10:31 PM
I red this thrice and couldnt find it cute at all.. BTW, would you also teach her some ethics as you people try to impose on poor Aish.. not a word of praise for the ADHM teaser but your whole family is contained with big B or Abhishek's activities.. I feel for Aish now.
Anonymous
Sep 21, 2016 08:38 PM
If you really meant what you said in this letter you would've said "I think she has done a great job and I'm proud of her" instead of "I haven't seen it!" when you were asked about Ae dil hai mushkil teaser! PV post
Anonymous
Sep 21, 2016 08:32 PM
I use to like you so much...but after you said "I haven't seen it" when asked about Ae Dil Hai Mushkil trailer which was an obvious lie! i feel you are a man who don't follow your own words when it comes to your DIL...I'm not being judgemental about girls..but if you are ashamed of Aishwarya's performance in a movie, you should be alot more ashamed of the way your grand daughter behaves in real life...If you are the man you try to be through this letter, why not man up and admire and support you DIL's movie...where i feel she has delivered a brilliant performance and is looking stunning! PV pls post :)
Anonymous
Sep 21, 2016 07:31 PM
lol, that was a movie publicity thingy. He pretty much covered the highlight from the movie in his letter. Please stop making it a big deal rite now.
Anonymous
Sep 21, 2016 05:56 PM
amitab ne rekha ji ko koi letter nahi likha kia
Anonymous
Sep 21, 2016 02:31 AM
Nice ..
Anonymous
Sep 20, 2016 11:30 PM
It was entirely for publicity of the movie.. and they are full of themselves.. Egoistic people..
Anonymous
Sep 20, 2016 07:50 PM
What is "too cute to miss" about "I will follow this"? And who really knows how she reacted? The letter, although beautifully written, was a publicity gimmick anyway.