Alia Bhatt showers birthday love on her Mufasa aka Mahesh Bhatt: You’re good man, never believe anything else

Updated on Sep 21, 2020 06:13 PM IST  |  1.6M

Mahesh Bhatt and Alia Bhatt have been one of the most talked about father-daughter duo in the industry and their amazing equation often wins hearts. In fact, the Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania actress often pens down love filled posts for the veteran filmmaker on social media time and again. So, as Mahesh Bhatt turned 72 today, Alia took it as an opportunity to share another beautiful post for her father on Instagram and it has taken the internet by a storm.

Alia showered birthday love on her daddy and treated her fans with a beautiful throwback picture from her childhood days. In the picture, little Alia looked cute as a button and not just us but Mahesh couldn’t take his eyes off her. Besides, she also shared an adorable sketch of a little girl kissing a lion. Addressing her daddy as Mufasa, Alia called him a good man. She wrote, “I have nothing long or nothing wise to say today.. Our time this year has been too rich to fit into a caption.. but I will say one thing.. something from our favourite film... “Look inside yourself, you are more than what you’ve become.. remember who you are.. remember!” happy bday my mufasa.. you’re a good man! never believe anything else.”

Take a look at Alia Bhatt’s birthday wish for daddy Mahesh Bhatt.

Also Read: Alia Bhatt digs out a childhood photo from her archives to wish her ‘life’ and BFF Akanksha Ranjan; PHOTO

On the other hand, Shaheen Bhatt also shared a throwback picture of Mahesh Bhatt feeding her while she was a couple of months old. In the caption, she wrote, “There is no counting the lessons I've received from my father and he's never short of profundity or sweeping words of wisdom about the state of the world we live in when sometimes all you're trying to do is leave the house. My father's greatest lesson to me has been in fearlessness, it has been in teaching me to never be afraid of who I am. He taught me how all the reasons I think I can't fit into the world are actually all the reasons I can - then he taught me how overrated fitting in is. Happy Birthday my Papa, my greatest ally.”

Old words that ring as true today: "I believe that what we become depends on what our fathers teach us at odd moments, when they aren't trying to teach us. We are formed by little scraps of wisdom." There is no counting the lessons I've received from my father and he's never short of profundity or sweeping words of wisdom about the state of the world we live in when sometimes all you're trying to do is leave the house. My father's greatest lesson to me has been in fearlessness, it has been in teaching me to never be afraid of who I am. He taught me how all the reasons I think I can't fit into the world are actually all the reasons I can - then he taught me how overrated fitting in is. Happy Birthday my Papa, my greatest ally.

A post shared by Shaheen Bhatt (@shaheenb) on

Comments
Anonymous : delusional
REPLY 0 10 months ago
Anonymous : Alia Bhatt turned 72 today? Did anyone proof read this article?
REPLY 2 11 months ago
Anonymous : Your dad is a pervert and a predator.
REPLY 8 11 months ago
Anonymous : Its written alia bhatt turned 72 today. Hahahahhahaha
REPLY 7 11 months ago
Anonymous : Did he pay Rhea a visit in jail yet? From the texts they exchanged it was evident that she revered him, held him in high regard
REPLY 13 11 months ago
Anonymous : Mutual admiration club. And the fact remains No one outside the club admires you. Because they can see through you and your family.
REPLY 13 11 months ago
Anonymous : She and her buddha are so attention hungry. Phone pe wish kar de, poori duniya ko kya dikha rahi hai?
REPLY 13 11 months ago
Anonymous : Social media is for posting pic related to personal benefits don't u know.
REPLY 1 11 months ago
Anonymous : Mahesh Bhatt is a self proclaimed Bollywood psychiatrist who can easily discover any schizophrenic or bipolar disorder person within shorter span of time and push them towards the edge . Shame on you Mahesh Bhatt
REPLY 28 11 months ago
Anonymous : If he truly is a good man why would he believe anything else?
REPLY 12 11 months ago
Anonymous : Just remember what goes around comes around... What Sanjay Khan did to Zeenat Aman, look at his children’s lives now...
REPLY 29 11 months ago
Anonymous : Why what's wrong with them? They seem happy in their world. Happiness isn't centered around being very successful for some people
REPLY 4 11 months ago
Anonymous : sussaane is divorced ,farhan ali khan us married to another druggie aqeel who sleeps around,zayed khan is a superflop
REPLY 2 11 months ago
Anonymous : Everyone knows their real relationship, hope they publicly accept it and leave my RK, they will ruin RK life, he deserve the best not this garbage bhatt family.
REPLY 20 11 months ago
Anonymous : Happy birthday to your father Alia Keep shining
REPLY 8 11 months ago
Anonymous : excuse me ? Mahesh buddha is alia's bf okey .Have some shame and stop calling mahesh her father
REPLY 2 11 months ago
Anonymous : Rhea Chakraborty’s unofficial husband.
REPLY 35 11 months ago
Anonymous : Alia is looking so cute. And the message is also very cute.
REPLY 9 11 months ago
Anonymous : Mahesh buddhe hattt
REPLY 1 11 months ago
Anonymous : Alia bhatt turned 72??
REPLY 15 11 months ago
Anonymous : mufasa died in the first movie lol
REPLY 18 11 months ago
Anonymous : So what. He guided Simba. In that context. Can't u understand.
REPLY 7 11 months ago
Anonymous : Everyone dies one day. No one lives forever.
REPLY 0 11 months ago
Anonymous : cutie Alia
REPLY 7 11 months ago
Anonymous : Alia looks so good with him,now rhea is in jail, i hope alia is playing rhea to satisfy buddha.
REPLY 28 11 months ago
Anonymous : Such a disgusting comment.
REPLY 16 11 months ago
Anonymous : What an ugly thing to say ? Do you sleep with your dad too to satisfy him ? Just because they r film stars you can say anything ? All because you have heard from tart Kangana who has probably slept with half the industry to get ahead in life
REPLY 15 11 months ago
Anonymous : Completely agree with you. People throw such cheap comments. Show their values.
REPLY 6 11 months ago