Speaking about how Ankita Lokhande and Sushant Singh Rajput were made for each other, Sandip Ssingh said that even after their breakup the actress would pray fervently for his films to achieve success.
Ankita Lokhande was almost going to give up her career for Sushant Singh Rajput, reveals friend Sandip SsinghAnkita Lokhande was almost going to give up her career for Sushant Singh Rajput, reveals friend Sandip Ssingh

Sushant Singh Rajput's closest friend Sandip Ssingh is opening up about the bond he shared with the late actor. In a latest interview with SpotBoyE, Sandip revealed how close Sushant and his former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande were. Speaking about how Ankita and Sushant were made for each other, he said that even after their breakup the actress would pray fervently for his films to work at the box office.

Sandip said, "Ankita was not his girlfriend. She has taken the place of his mother in his life. In twenty years of my journey in the industry, I have never seen a girl like her. She has taken care of him like nobody else. She could have been the only one who could have saved him. She is used to doing everything rightfully for him."

Adding that Ankita's world revolved around the actor. He also said that she was ready to give up her film career for the actor. "I really wish everyone gets a girl like Ankita. She is highly emotional and she was almost giving up her career at its peak for him. She was big on television and (was) getting film offers also."

Check out Sandip Ssingh post below:

Dear Ankita, with each passing day, one thought keeps haunting me over and over again. Kaash... I wish... We could have tried even harder, we could've stopped him, we could've begged him! Even when you both seperated, you only prayed for his happiness and success... Your love was pure. It was special. You still haven't removed his name from the nameplate of your house I miss those days, when the three of us stayed together in lokhandwala as a family, we shared so many moments which bring tears to my heart today...cooking together, eating together, ac ka paani girna, our special Mutton bhaat, our long drives to uttan, lonavala or Goa! Our crazy holi! Those laughs we shared, those sensitive low phases of life when we were there for each other, you more than anyone. The things you did to bring a smile on Sushant's face. Even today, I believe that only you two were made for each other. You both are true love. These thoughts, these memories are hurting my heart...how do I get them back! I want them back! I want 'us three' back! Remember the Malpua!? And how he asked for my mother's Mutton curry like a little kid! I know that only you could've saved him. I wish you both got married as we dreamt. You could've saved him if he just let you be there...You were his girlfriend, his wife, his mother, his best friend forever. I love you Ankita. I hope I never lose a friend like you. I won't be able to take it.

A post shared by Sandip Ssingh (@officialsandipssingh) on

Sandip also revealed that the day he received the tragic news, his only worry was for Ankita. "Throughout my journey from his house to ambulance to hospital that day, I was constantly calling up Ankita but she didn't take my call. And I knew what she was going through. And after finishing my postmortem work, I ran to her house. I have known her for 10 years and I don't think she has ever given me that hug which I got that day."

Sushant Singh Rajput passed away on 14 June, 2020, due to suicide. The actor's last rites were held the next day and a prayer meet was organised in his hometown in Patna.

Stay updated with the latest entertainment,fashion and lifestyle news. Get our Newsletter

Anonymous 4 days ago

What happened to sushant is sad and unimaginable but i also believe the relationship Sushant had with Ankita was pure love. A woman that stays with you through thick and thin is actually the woman for you.If you see such a woman go for her.Every Relationship has its up and down.Sometimes we might in our anger lose people that would have stayed and given us hope in our difficult times. Watching their Relationship over time i believe if Anita was with him,this may not have happened no matter her flaws. RIP Sushant. I would never have imagined this.

Anonymous 5 days ago

Very bad ankita would surely know if she was real.motherly n good human being the real reason for sushant passing away suddenly of no reason.....Pls give us all justice

Anonymous 5 days ago

BS ... He murder him hang to death ???

Anonymous 5 days ago

It’s Shushant’s fault for breaking up with Ankita. She always loved him. I remember when he was having his affair with Kriti Sanon she had commented that he was making a mistake. He paid for that mistake with his life. Kriti, Rhea were all gold diggers who deserted him in his hour of need. I think everyone was disappointed when he broke up with Ankita and he paid with his life.

Anonymous 5 days ago

And if Sushant was guilty in any way Ankita wouldn't still be living in his old house even after his death. No self respecting independent woman would do that! So have some shame seriously!

Anonymous 5 days ago

Plus stop this crap nepo gang. Someone has passed away stop saying such insensitive filth out of sheer ignorance. You have no damn clue what he was going through! Ankita herself said he never cheated or played games with her. He made a cameo on the last episode of his old TV show after doing a few Bollywood films so he didn't have those "airs". Stop this rubbish!

Anonymous 5 days ago

What kind of friend is he? Promoting his own pic over his death. Bringing Ankita again again. This is too much

Anonymous 5 days ago

Ankita is using SSR’s death to get popularity. Ankita and Kangana are friends. They used to mock SSR during Manikarnika promotions. So sad that everyone is using his death today. Or or or maybe Ssandip is right. Rangoli said that Sushant left Ankita for fame and models. SSR was so wrong ag that time. When you leave good things in life, bad thing happens to you

Anonymous 5 days ago

Just curious. How did they mock Sushant. Just want to know because she seemed to carry some internal anger towards him but he didn’t towards her. But then she is also devastated by his death. They worked and lived and pretty much grew up in their twenties together. I’m sure they had a huge impact on each other during that time. Sometimes both people can be good yet things don’t work out. Maybe they still cared for each other and that’s why she was negative or maybe he appreciated her but had moved on. Who knows.

Anonymous 5 days ago

Sandip Singh need to be rigorously interrogated by Police along with Rhea Chakraborty , woman of Mahesh Bhatt. Police also should very rigorously interrogate servants. Sandip Singh alongwith Rhea and servants may be responsible for Sushant Singh Rajput's death. Sandip Singh's crocodile tears doesn't project his innocence.

Anonymous 6 days ago

Is this guy SSR friend Or Ankita PR? Why need to bringing up their relationship over and over? Both were adult , they have taken a decision 7 years back . Done and dusted. By the way it was SSR who broke the relationship and after that Ankita started to have alcohol problems and went to depression. She suffered 2 years of depression and anxiety issues. So need to stop postmortem their old relationship. RIP SSR.

Anonymous 6 days ago

This guy is a freak.. should keep an eye on him

Anonymous 6 days ago

This guy gives me the creeps. There is a video where he is overly hugging this Ankita girl. Then Ankita had put up an insta story that god removes people from your life as he has heard conversations that you haven’t. This is so off. Like she knew what was coming. I don’t trust either. Really creepy people.

Anonymous 6 days ago

Ankita herself confessed that she used to wake up in the afternoon around four. And she is lazy and doesn't want to take any work after Pabitra Rishta. So Sandip Stop talking useless. Sushant and Ankita were not made of each other hence gets apart.It happens people moved on.. ab tu bhi Move on kar. you are culprit and public knows this. Stop your Sugar coating talks. PV PLS POST THIS

Anonymous 6 days ago

Sandip Is wannabe. two people lived and Moved on. It happens, it's normal. Stop taking Sushant name along with Ankita. It happened six years ago. Let ankita be happy in her current relationship and also let Sushant other exes in their place. This guy is fishy and also left handed. He is one of the culprits. How he handle SSR sister. Police pls Interrogate this Sandip,he is going to media houses and giving interviews continuously and advicing people to stop talking about this case... Kyuu teraa raaz Khul rae hai... PV PLS POST

Anonymous 6 days ago

Was he also staying with him.. This why family is family and freinds are freinds I wish uncle you had stayed with sushanth .. Iam confirmed now it's not sucide But of no use that vultures are taking it to different angles and real story is hampered Media wake up

Anonymous 6 days ago

Umm Sushant never asked or wanted Ankita to give up her career for him neither did he ever stop her from working. He wanted her to have her own identity and be independent and do fulfilling satisfying work. If she was wanted to monitor and follow him around 24/7 like a watchdog or bodyguard and he felt suffocated by her over posessiveness and controlling dominating behaviour...would this not be an issue in any relationship? And what if later on she resented him for not working or having her own life, identity and goals when they had a fight? Then what??? Sushant indirectly implied in a Spotboye interview when he was pressed about the reasons for his breakup that their expectations of each other as partners, their values did not match anymore and the relationship had just stopped working.

Anonymous 6 days ago

Yeah I read earlier that Ankita was very possessive about him and this led to their breakup.They broke up in 2016 I think and then he dated Kriti. They both had moved on I don’t know why this creepy guy keeps getting Ankita’s name in the middle!!

Anonymous 6 days ago

So what she posted the pic to make Sushant jealous. He broke up with her knowing how much she loved him. I am sorry Sushant was too big for his own dreams. Which guy gets a girl like Ankita who will leave everything for a guy now days. Sandeep is just mourning for his friend, what's such a big deal about it. Stop being insensitive and calling him names.

Anonymous 6 days ago

True.. morever giving up career and all was her personal choice. Don't show off like you did a big favor ! Give peace and love if you genuinely care for someone. Posting the the engagement pics recently was to make SSR feel jealous. Stop the drama to gain publicity.

Anonymous 6 days ago

Ye bik gaya hai. You should look up forensic experts with decades of experience trashing the suicide theory. And this guy saying, suicide suicide suicide. What kind of a friend is he? Doesn’t he want this investigated? When Sushants door didn’t open, they went to get a key maker, in LOCKDOWN. 4 Adult males couldn’t bring down a door?? And instead of getting more people, neighbors to break down the door , they went hunting for a key maker?? Who does that? If my husband doesn’t open the door, I will wake up the neighbors not go to look for key maker . There was no doctor at the scene, who declared Sushant dead? Why didn’t these so called friends call the doctor BEFORE they called police. If our loved one is found hanging , I will rush them to the hospital even if there is 0.0001% of saving them. Which loved one calls police before they call doctors? I will tell you which - the ones who don’t want to get caught. Jiske dil mein chor hai. This Sandeep fellow went so many times to Sushants house ( CRIME SCENE) the next day. You think any evidence is left now. Nada.

Agreed 110 percent

Well said!

Yes halfie uncle / aunty

Anonymous 6 days ago

This Sandip is a sketchy guy

Anonymous 6 days ago

He is the one behind tampering instagrams. Investigated niw. He is also paid handsomely..

Anonymous 6 days ago

Isn’t just me or there is something wrong with him? I mean I get it Ankita is a sweetheart and they were really good together. But whatever happened between them it’s their personal life. They weren’t together anymore. If you are true friend then respect that. Sushant isn’t here to say something on his behalf. And man Ankita is with someone else now. Respect her and the man she is going to get married.. You are emotional, lost your friend, it’s okay to cry, feel sad.. but speaking about their personal life is not done. It’s sick to even think that everyone is milking his death for their own benefit. He didn’t say anything about how much of a goddess Ankita is when sushant was alive. And now suddenly he is worshiping her and indirectly telling us that sushant was the culprit who broke up with goddess Ankita . Leave it now. Respect sushant’s privacy.. and respect ankita’s life.

Anonymous 6 days ago

What he is saying is true...U nut

Anonymous 6 days ago

Bsdk, first understand the logic behind his statements. Don't put your wagging tail on each and every news/ statement.

Anonymous 6 days ago

Exactly..he is overdoing it so much now... that everyone can see its "not normal" anymore. I was weirded out too. If something like this happen with my friends i would

Pinkvilla has updated its Privacy and Cookie policy. We use cookies to improve your experience on our site and show you Personalized advertisement.

Options