Arjun Kapoor on completing nine years in industry: I will be here for 90 more years

Updated on May 17, 2021 07:23 AM IST  |  580.5K

Arjun Kapoor is gearing up for his next release Sardar Ka Grandson opposite Rakul Preet Singh. The actor is quite excited about his upcoming film which will be releasing on the digital platforms on May 18. The songs of the film released till now are also very soothing and entertaining to the audience. Recently, the actor has completed nine years in the industry. It will not be wrong to say that he has come a long way in his career. He made his acting debut with Ishaqzaade which was a hit among the masses.

In an interview with Zoom TV, the 2 States actor opened up on his experience and said that he is going to remain in Bollywood for 90 more years. “This is my ninth year and will be here even after that. Maybe doing acting or directing but this is sure that I am here for 90 more years. I am an easy target for people but still, I am better than others. I live with respect,” he added.

The actor has acted in many films and garnered appreciation for his acting. He believes that he is a successful commercial actor and said that he is not affected by what people say about him. “I know what I am capable of. When I sign any film I know what I am going to show to people. So, judgment has not affected much,” he added.

In his upcoming film, he will be essaying the role of a grandson who wants to fulfill the wish of his grandmother. She wants to visit her ancestral home in Pakistan but is unable to go. How will her grandson take her there, is the film all about? It is a family drama.

Also Read: Arjun Kapoor misses late mum as he clocks 9 years in B town, says 'hated' Mother's Day: Still lost without you

Comments
REPLY 2 4 months ago
Anonymous : Sure, you can stay here for another century but nobody will be watching your movies.
REPLY 2 4 months ago
Anonymous : New version of chacha vidhayak hain hamare Puppa producerr hai humare
REPLY 1 4 months ago
Anonymous : I see nothing wrong with his statement. Doesn't any of us pray to have a long successful career in our various industries? Everyone is shouting because it's Bollywood yet many of you got your current workplace thanks to this uncle and that aunty
REPLY 0 4 months ago
Anonymous : This much belief you have in nepotism otherwise you know your acting skills...
REPLY 17 4 months ago
Anonymous : As funny as that statement sounds, it also shows arrogance...being a nepo kid of course his daddy will pile on the money into his flop movies, but for how long?
REPLY 21 4 months ago
Anonymous : example of nepotism gone wrong.
REPLY 16 4 months ago
Anonymous : Yes, be here for 90 years & torture us with that zero expression face & shit movies.
REPLY 21 4 months ago
Anonymous : This is called nepotistic privilege. The fact that Arjun who isn’t a great actor or anything really can feel he can hang around for years to come.
REPLY 20 4 months ago
Anonymous : Only Nepos can make a statement like this, coz he is so sure he will keep getting movie offers as long as his dad lives. An outsider, hell NO. And certain dumb heads still say there’s no difference in both. Arjun Ladoo Kapoor ... Lol
REPLY 18 4 months ago
Anonymous : But you have to brush up and improve your acting skills for surviving 90 yrs in Bollywood.
REPLY 14 4 months ago
Anonymous : these fairly new actors can help themselves going to acting schools, they have all the resources anc background, take theatres etc.
REPLY 4 4 months ago
Anonymous : You know what's sad he has been to acting school. He and Varun Dhawan went together. Varun at least learned something. Arjun wasted his fathers money going to acting school.
REPLY 1 4 months ago