Aryan Khan in his bail plea to Court: I am from a respectable family & will not abscond

Updated on Oct 08, 2021 09:37 PM IST  |  1.9M

Shah Rukh Khan’s son Aryan Khan’s arrest in the drugs case was a big shocker for everyone. While he was arrested by the Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) during a raid last week, the news has left the social media divided. Meanwhile, the star kid has still been in judicial custody and is struggling to get bail. As the case was being heard in the Mumbai court, Aryan, through his lawyer Satish Maneshinde, told the court that he hails from a respectable family and has no prior antecedents.

He also stated that his family is here and he will not abscond. “I am 23-year old with no antecedents. I happen to be from Bollywood. When I reached there they searched me and nothing was found. They went through my mobile and they downloaded all the data. Mobile has been sent for forensic examination. From the first day till today nothing has emerged. Contact with Archit was revealed on first day and they took their own time. Their contention is I am required for confrontation. That has been rejected by the Supreme Court. Top Court says interrogation, investigation, confrontation can take place when someone is released on bail,” Satish said as reported by NDTV.

“Nothing much has emerged in the five days and that is because there is nothing. I am from a respectable family and I am not likely to abscond. I am based in Mumbai. Accused who they say is connected to me is already in their custody,” he added. According to Livelaw, "Search and seizure can not be cited just to lock me up in the jail. The normal tendency of the court is to grant bail. There is an accusation, there is no material. I was abroad when those chats happen," Aryan Khan's lawyer said.

Meanwhile, NCB has demanded an extension in Khan and others accused custody for investigation in the matter.

Comments
Anonymous : First it was arjun Rampal’s girlfriends brother and now it’s this poor kid … you all need a life and stop think if it was you or your son. Where is nita Ambani what is this
REPLY 1 3 days ago
Anonymous : Get a life to all the people who have commented on this post. Deriving joy from someone’s misfortune. He is a young lad who needs to be in rehab he’s not to be tested as a criminal same like agi they all get targeted for the media hungry NCB . For help and save ur souls totally disgusting
REPLY 1 3 days ago
REPLY 2 3 days ago
Anonymous : Why has Salman not taken care of this and made it go away. Pesky NCB!
REPLY 1 6 days ago
Anonymous : Non users now need to publicly support him and his family.
REPLY 0 6 days ago
Anonymous : Grand initiation into “the club” man.
REPLY 0 6 days ago
Anonymous : Kjo uncle will put lipstick on (like he does with his other pigs) and you’ll be fine.
REPLY 1 6 days ago
Anonymous : Better this should happen then have a son gone from overdoose
REPLY 1 6 days ago
Anonymous : Exactly so send him for help not to jail
REPLY 0 3 days ago
Anonymous : Go to hello kid
REPLY 1 1 week ago
Anonymous : Daddy needs to pay more money bro
REPLY 1 1 week ago
Anonymous : From a respectable family?
REPLY 3 1 week ago
Anonymous : Yes, from a respectable family, he needs not be anonymous
REPLY 0 6 days ago
Anonymous : Fear allah … pray for peace and safety of our kids
REPLY 0 3 days ago
Anonymous : He needs his food! This is a travesty!
REPLY 0 1 week ago