Deepika Padukone allegedly accepts drug chats with manager Karishma Prakash during NCB probe: Report

Updated on Sep 28, 2020 05:09 AM IST  |  1.6M

In the latest report by Times Now, the news channel claims to have accessed inside details of Deepika Padukone’s questioning with the Narcotics Control Bureau. Times Now report stated that the actress was confronted about the alleged drug chats with Karishma Prakash, her manager. It also further reported that Deepika has allegedly accepted the drug chats. The report by the news channel shared the updates regarding Deepika's questioning by the NCB 5 member team that was headed by Deputy Director, KPS Malhotra. It further reported that Deepika was allegedly asked to keep her phone away during the probe.

The new report by Times Now claimed that Deepika was apparently confronted about her alleged drug chats with manager Karishma Prakash by the NCB officials amid a probe. Reportedly, the chats that were in question dated back to 2017, and in the same, Deepika was being allegedly speaking to Karishma about 'hash, weed and maal.' Karishma Prakash too is present at the NCB Office for her questioning. She has been called in for the second day of questioning today. Earlier, Times Now reported that the NCB team questioning Deepika apparently includes women officers as well.

Deepika was in Goa when she was served a summon from NCB for the probe. The actress was present in Goa for the shooting of her next film with Shakun Batra. However, post getting the summon, Deepika chartered a flight to Mumbai with Ranveer Singh and returned to the city. On Saturday morning, Deepika arrived at 10 AM at the NCB office for questioning by the NCB officials. Times Now also had reported earlier that when her questioning began, Deepika was explained details of the NDPS Act 1985 by the officials.

Also Read|Inside details of Deepika Padukone's questioning: NCB deputy director heads 5 member team for her probe

Comments
Anonymous : It’s lies you idiots. Get lost by the way.
REPLY 1 10 months ago
Anonymous : Repeat after me hashika and drugveer deserve each other. Drama queen weds clowns$&t.
REPLY 5 10 months ago
Anonymous : deepika&ranveer,amazing couple forever!
REPLY 8 11 months ago
Anonymous : Both druggie
REPLY 1 10 months ago
Anonymous : only love forever,deepika&ranveer!
REPLY 8 11 months ago
Anonymous : Repeat after me comments r the best. Lol whoever is writing keep posting. I enjoyed
REPLY 4 1 year ago
Anonymous : ok,cimpanzee,uglia,dog muzzle,drugbir
REPLY 6 11 months ago
Anonymous : Repeat after me: I can always go to the Live, Laugh, Love foundation for therapy !
REPLY 8 1 year ago
Anonymous : Modi is the master stroke player. Aur uthao apni awaz. Should have stayed away from politics.
REPLY 4 1 year ago
Anonymous : Repeat after me,, strip me off all the endorsements I earned by faking and liking!!
REPLY 30 1 year ago
Anonymous : Repeat after me , I’m a dhongi, I’m charsi, I’m dogli,, I only love my money and my MAAL!!!
REPLY 25 1 year ago
Anonymous : how stupid are you
REPLY 6 1 year ago
Anonymous : Repeat after me, me and my clown are committing suicide soon after people have decided to boycott us. We are finished
REPLY 20 1 year ago
Anonymous : Have some shame suicide is not a joke you moron
REPLY 8 1 year ago
Anonymous : Repeat after me, I act sweet and innocent but the Rheality is that I am the most cunning fox in bollywood, I always create controversies before my movie releases, whether it's cleavage row, my choice video or my 5 crore jnu visit
REPLY 31 1 year ago
Anonymous : Repeat after me, I am desh ka gaddar and I am ready to betray my country for 5 crore and also to promote my pathetic movies
REPLY 24 1 year ago
Anonymous : Repeat after me, I am still desperate for drugbir, I want him to dump his PR girlfriend uglia and marry me
REPLY 27 1 year ago
Anonymous : yes,yesterday mabee, but now i am married with love of my life,Ranveer! so,kiss another sis
REPLY 7 11 months ago
Anonymous : chunari,chunari...favorite song made poor drugbir
REPLY 7 11 months ago
Anonymous : come to smell and lik sisy,anonimus!
REPLY 7 11 months ago
Anonymous : Repeat after, my clown husband has shamelessly snatched movies from sushant
REPLY 26 1 year ago
Anonymous : Repeat me, my clown and I are both mentally unstable, we are soon going the parveen babi way. Tell us mahesh buddha, do you see this coming?
REPLY 21 1 year ago
Anonymous : Repeat after me, I was paid 5 cr for jnu, i deserve to be boycotted because I am desh ka gaddar
REPLY 17 1 year ago
Anonymous : Repeat after, my clown husband is a national embarrassment that's why I want drugbir back
REPLY 22 1 year ago
Anonymous : may be your mother
REPLY 7 11 months ago
Anonymous : my name is RANBIR RAJ KAPOOR CHANNA MEREYA,forever!
REPLY 6 11 months ago
Anonymous : Repeat after me, ekta kapoor should cast me as naagin
REPLY 18 1 year ago
Anonymous : News channels have lost their credibility and are stooping so low now, they will literally do anything for TRPs, they will tarnish someone's reputation for the sake of viewership, disgusting, this happens only here in India, I feel ashamed that I am from this country. Sad !!
REPLY 20 1 year ago
Anonymous : Sahi kaha aapne
REPLY 4 1 year ago
Anonymous : Finally the voice of reason. Agree with each word you said
REPLY 8 1 year ago
Anonymous : The best comment I have read today. I am also feeling ashamed that this is my country, we Indians have become a laughing stock sadly
REPLY 15 1 year ago
REPLY 8 1 year ago
Anonymous : Smart and logical comment
REPLY 10 1 year ago
Anonymous : We indians have failed as a society, people from other countries say that we have the worst mindset in the world
REPLY 17 1 year ago
Anonymous : Please leave this country. Asap. Flights r open now. We r ashamed to have u here.
REPLY 12 1 year ago
Anonymous : Busting a drug racket,fighting for justice is having a terrible mindset.?We definetely have failed,time to pack bags to Pakistan
REPLY 8 1 year ago
Anonymous : all these repeat after me comments are shows the cheap mentality of our people.. thank god for this person!
REPLY 0 1 year ago
Anonymous : Till yesterday there was a different fight that she is most pure, now when she has herself accepted why this chaos???? It's not about being obssessed with a star , guys common its an eye opener for all of us that things we perceive is always not like it... Now atleast find truth and shut up to find peace that we as youngsters r so misfortunate to witness all these... Now as it has come out in open let's we be together n stand against worng... Coz wrong is wrong....!!! Plz accept truth....
REPLY 5 1 year ago
Anonymous : Sure and NCB is so dumb they won’t think of ways to counter your lie
REPLY 6 1 year ago
Anonymous : Times pakao and Repukelic are pukeworthy.
REPLY 12 1 year ago
Anonymous : Peddler padukone’s PR
REPLY 20 1 year ago
Anonymous : NEVER FIGHT WITH A PIG,BOTH OF YOU WILL GET DIRTY BUT THE PIG WILL ENJOY IT.
REPLY 4 1 year ago
Anonymous : Hi Paki MFPig
REPLY 1 1 year ago
Anonymous : Sara accepts being close to SSR but denies drugs. Shraddha acceots going to drug parties but denies drugs. Deepika accepts the drug chats but denies drugs. The most criminal person of bollywood SSR committed suicide by piercing his neck and breaking his leg while consuming drugs. And BJP and Sena get a coalition govt in next elections. PV please post.
REPLY 18 1 year ago
Anonymous : Addition: SSR used Sara/Shraddha and DP ‘s phones to chat and procure deugs.These angels are innocent and have been dragged into this mess by the ruling party
REPLY 10 1 year ago
Anonymous : Since when news channel ppl are allowed to sit in the interrogation room with the NCB officials and the summoned person?
REPLY 18 1 year ago
Anonymous : Cool, Times now was also there in the interrogation room. Surprised to know.
REPLY 9 1 year ago
Anonymous : Let me offer an opinion as a non-Indian since some of you are so biased. That is some good legal advice she has been given. It's better to admit what is in the public domain and shut up about everything else. Discussing drugs is not illegal. Merely asking someone if they have drugs is not illegal and them saying yes they do have it is not illegal. If the investigators cannot prove the drugs actually existed or that you took them, it would be difficult for them to have a case against you. A little bit of truth about the mistakes you have made makes you human. People should also remember that those with mental illnesses tend to medicate themselves with illegal drugs often.
REPLY 36 1 year ago
Anonymous : Then she should be forthright. Anyways no one wants to see her arrested. Hope she can drop the pretense of being so innocent, simple and kind. That image doesn’t fit her anymore. Drugs or not, she needs to be authentic. Also her husband is on something so both husband wife need some major intervention.
REPLY 7 1 year ago
Anonymous : Maybe she got the intervention when she finally got psychiatric treatment. Have you thought about that? Once a mental illness is treated, you become calmer and have no need for illegal drugs. However, based on the comments I am seeing here, maybe that is why she would never admit anything. India seems a bit behind when it comes to dealing with mental illnesses. People are joking about her depression still as if it is something to be ashamed of. Perhaps the country should not pursue people who use drugs for themselves if they are not selling. Maybe India should have a more honest conversation about drugs and mental illness. I am sure if they investigate middle class families, they will be very surprised at the number of seemingly normal people medicating themselves using those same drugs because mental health issues are considered more shameful.
REPLY 3 1 year ago
Anonymous : This is just an assumption, or she could have taken those to blend in with people, to make connections and to be a crowd puller. why does it have to be mental illness ? if so they can get prescribed drugs but not the ones in parties and clubs etc,
REPLY 0 10 months ago
Anonymous : plz dont attack her . shes very shy and reserved. Shes just like naina in YJHD. she relates most to Naina. :P
REPLY 7 1 year ago
Anonymous : Snark is not a good substitute to actual humor.
REPLY 10 1 year ago
Anonymous : Repeat after me drugs consumption leads to depression
REPLY 22 1 year ago
Anonymous : Heyy kangana. U r here.
REPLY 11 1 year ago
Anonymous : She made a mistake and recovered.Leave her alone
REPLY 20 1 year ago
Anonymous : If Mrs. Depression Ranbir goes to prison then who will by the drugs Pedo mahesh Bhatt supplies? They have to spend so much time "grooming" another Rhea
REPLY 14 1 year ago
REPLY 1 11 months ago
Anonymous : It’s funny how these fan pages were blatantly bashed Rhea in the name of Justice for SSR are getting the taste of the same medicine and have to now change the narrative on twitter to support Shraddha, Sara, Deepika etc. Where are you jobless CRAZENS?
REPLY 17 1 year ago
Anonymous : Not as much as you
REPLY 4 1 year ago
Anonymous : It's time she's knocked down a peg or two.But before her, her 'high energy' husband needs to be investigated.
REPLY 17 1 year ago
Anonymous : Repeat after me: Depression is worse than buying/selling/ingesting drugs. Leave me alone. I have to sign my next Rs.200 crore movie and post pictures of me eating curd rice. I am sooo simple"
REPLY 23 1 year ago
Anonymous : Repeat after me.... Hahaha.. Serves the idiot right!
REPLY 16 1 year ago
Anonymous : You are the idiot. Get back to your homework
REPLY 6 1 year ago
Anonymous : It is not such a big revelation. Although for deepika it will be.She likes to maintain this 'well- behaved good girl who does not have any vices' image.Her reply for everything is ' I don't think in India we have been brought up to hook up / live in or whatever. Her SATI SAVITRI DIALOGUES.
REPLY 24 1 year ago
Anonymous : #SupportDeepikaPadukone Being a close friend of DP I m telling you all that she doesn't take drugs. How can she take drugs? Haven't you seen you well she acts in movies??
REPLY 7 1 year ago
Anonymous : While woke has nothing to do with consumption of drugs I would say 3. Yes her partner seems perpetually high and if she were against that behavior or lifestyle she wouldn't be married to him.
REPLY 20 1 year ago
Anonymous : I hope her PR doesn't come up with the brilliant idea to rehab her image using mental health advocacy. Her credibility is at an all time low and people are only going to have more misconceptions about depression now if she gets involved in it. Between her and Kangana, BW's credibility in advocating for mental health is destroyed.
REPLY 18 1 year ago
Anonymous : Yes. LOL for when DP fans used to call Ranbir "Druggie Kapoor". Ironic that her name is the first to be exposed among DP, RS, RK.
REPLY 14 1 year ago
Anonymous : your mother also asks me when she's not drunk, anonymous ass
REPLY 5 11 months ago
Anonymous : kapoor is drugie with favorite song " chunari,chunari forever"!
REPLY 5 11 months ago
Anonymous : Why isn't Ranveer Singh's name being called out? like isn't it obvious he is on something?
REPLY 21 1 year ago
Anonymous : To the keyboard warriors from WhatsApp universities: Summons are given to appear for questioning & verification. Not to prove guilt. That is done in a court after a trial. WhatsApp chats without recovery of any significant amount of drugs or proof of consumption of drugs. These chats may be relevant enough to create sensation in the media & may be presented as electronic evidence under 65B to prove that communication passed through the 2 phones, but without sufficient evidence to fasten any criminal liability or responsibility on the 2 phone users, the evidence is not enough to start a trial. Unless anybody admits to selling or purchase & consumption of drugs, he/she cannot be charged. Even if a chat of sending & receiving drugs exists, the offense of selling & purchase & consumption has to be established & presented as direct evidence. You cannot use ONLY WhatsApp chats to begin a trial. No court is going to accept it.
REPLY 15 1 year ago
Anonymous : She has to admit...what will she say that she was texting in her dreams
REPLY 14 1 year ago
Anonymous : According to unverified sources the college in which she studied in Mt.Carmel, hash brownies are very popular.
REPLY 9 1 year ago
Anonymous : Rubbish
REPLY 2 1 year ago
Anonymous : Quote from Ranbir's interview about DP's crass language Ranbir spoke about Imtiaz Ali‘s tactic to get Deepika talking during the shoot of Love Aaj Kal. According to the actor, Imtiaz used “cheap talks” to break the ice with the Deepika, who at that time, came across as intimidating and reserved. He said –Imtiaz told me when he was working with her on ‘Love Aaj Kal’, she came as very reserved and he was thinking, ‘How do I break into?’. One day I started talking really cheaply to her and she responded with a twinkle in her eye.
REPLY 7 1 year ago
Anonymous : imtiaz,rishi,neetu=desaster for many films
REPLY 5 11 months ago
Anonymous : I am sure her PR will turn it into a positive thing and make money out of it. People are really stupid when it comes to their favorite celebrities.
REPLY 15 1 year ago
Anonymous : I am glad she did not blame SSR directly by saying I was buying it for him. Hehe
REPLY 13 1 year ago
Anonymous : Yesterday's news was fake then.
REPLY 5 1 year ago
Anonymous : So fake news yesterday about Deepika thgrowing her manager under the bus.
REPLY 4 1 year ago
Anonymous : Of course. None of these are true. NCB doesn’t reveal anything during investigation. Indian paparazzi worse than uk now!
REPLY 2 1 year ago
Anonymous : Why? What was the need? She was at the peak of her career. But now this... There's no coming back from this muck. And I always admired her. Feels like a slap on the faces of us fans....
REPLY 18 1 year ago
Anonymous : Allegedly admitted. No proof how do times now know what she is telling to NCB.
REPLY 13 1 year ago
Anonymous : No coming back from this to what she was. What is the penalty?
REPLY 19 1 year ago
Anonymous : Deplorable especially for someone her age.
REPLY 20 1 year ago
Anonymous : Urgh!!! Times Bow again with a fake news. #BoycottTimesNow.. "ALLEGEDLY Admitted".
REPLY 14 1 year ago
Anonymous : Good girl. She will walk away unlike Rhea.
REPLY 22 1 year ago