Deepika Padukone appeared in the movie Cocktail that was released back in 2012. She has recently opened up on how the movie helped her evolve with time.
Deepika Padukone talks about her experience post featuring in CocktailDeepika Padukone reveals Cocktail allowed her the experience of being vulnerable in front of the camera

Deepika Padukone is currently one of the most bankable actresses in the Bollywood film industry. Her journey from modeling to acting is nothing less inspiring and yes! She does serve as an inspiration for numerous other aspiring actors out there. Recently, in one of her interviews, the Chhapaak star opened up on her experience of working in the 2012 movie Cocktail that also featured Saif Ali Khan, Dimple Kapadia, Diana Penty, Randeep Hooda, and others in the lead roles.

The actress initially starts by saying that being someone who is shy came in the way of allowing and freeing herself in front of the camera. After that, Deepika states that Cocktail allowed her the experience for the very first time to be truly vulnerable in front of the camera. The ’83 actress adds that once she felt that joy, there was no stopping for her after the same. Meanwhile, her husband Ranveer Singh is all praises for the diva in the same interview.

He states that Deepika Padukone was not aware of the emotional turmoil she was going through but that that helped evolve the performer in her. On the other hand, Imtiaz Ali, who has worked with her in movies like Love Aaj Kal, states that as the actress is getting more confident, whatever is inside her is finally coming up which is very rare in terms of Indian cinema. He further adds that he hasn’t seen anyone other than Deepika who has improved so much. Meanwhile, Deepika is currently gearing up for her movie ’83 that has been directed by Kabir Khan.

Also Read: Deepika Padukone: When the actress changed focus from sports to modeling at the age of 16

Deepika is the queen

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Stupid person.when she make fun of acid attack survivers ? Go and cheak the video of acid attack survivers they are thanking her for makeing a flim like chhapaak..second thing JNU students are not an anemy of India..if they are not agree with BJP's agenda it dosen't meen that they are anemy..and last thing she was only talk about depression she never take SSR's name and now its clear that sushant was in depression..and that video...stop beleaveing on stupid things..if they are takeing drugs then why karan johar share it on his social midea account ? Now plz pinkvilla post this

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Sorry but she isn't the same Deepika for me anymore and never will be again. She stood by enemy of India in Jnu. She made fun of acid attack victims. And worst was her Depression rant on SSR's death. And lastly her drugs video. I was stanning a wrong woman but not anymore. Bully wood sucks.

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Repeat after me : Deepika is REAL queen of Bollywood.

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Repeat after me kangana fans stop giving kangu bai tags to other everyone know that your kangu bai is a big publicity hungry..she is useing sushant's death for publicity she is the biggest lier bully in bollywood..your kangu bai play all cards nathing left now...pv post thix

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Repeat after me I am biggest hypocrite in bollywood and i am publicity hungry women who smells ex's boxers .I made kat the villian in my story .I am depression queen deepika .Repeat after me

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Repeat after me I am in depression as chuha and drugbir will get married .I will go in depression .I will smell boxers of drugbir .Repeat after me

Shut up

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Repeat after me : Deepika don't gives a damn to HATERS.

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Cocktail was a horrible film. If that is Deepika's best example of vulnerability, well...

Hehehe true that

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

I have a feeling that once everyone has moved on from this SSR death episode, it is Deepika's career that would have truly sunk. Kangana, Alia, even Rhea will rise again, the industry will let bygones be bygones but for Deepa Padu, it's all downhill from here.

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

How many movies she have signed are female centric

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

83 also... Small role hi sahi. Film to hai deepu ki hi..#LoveYouDeepika.

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Wah re kangana fans ki khushfehmi..no one wants to work with a psycho bully like kangana.because no one like kangana in bollywood..talking about deepika she already sign and announce 4 flims dhropaty,the intern shakun bathra's flim,and prabhas 21,,now we are waiting for pathan announcement....

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Alia wont rise again and Rhea, forget about it

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

The most annoying vulture in BW!

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

What is wrong with Deepika's nose?

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Honest to God, Deepika looks like Michael Jackson!

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Repeat after me, Deepika is self proclaimed sad and pathetic woman

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Well it takes a sad and pathetic person to know another sad and pathetic person

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Look at this shameless woman, focused on money and fame, they do not care for their people in bollywood, as long they are earning good money, its all good. Disha and SSR do not matter..sad state of bollywood..

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Wat do you want her to do. Also will it bring them back if she speaks about them. You people act like people are not supposed to move on with their lives. It’s been 3 months already let the law do it’s job and stop holding celebrities responsible for SSR death. Kangana really did a number on you guys.

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Repeat after me deepika is the highest paid actress in India

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Repeat after me Deepika is a superstar

Repeat after me I AM WAITING FOR RANGOLI'S HATE COMMENTS ON DEEPIKA

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

I really like her perfomance in cocktail.she nailed it..i am her biggest fan...not only i am my whole family is her biggest fan..pinkvilla plz post

Really love this flim

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

so what should we do about this?

Pinkvilla has updated its Privacy and Cookie policy. We use cookies to improve your experience on our site and show you Personalized advertisement.

Options