Singer-actor Diljit Dosanjh says he met Sushant Singh Rajput twice in his life and that he cannot digest the idea that the late actor committed suicide.
Diljit Dosanjh speculates foul play behind Sushant Singh Rajput's death while asking fans to have patienceDiljit Dosanjh speculates foul play behind Sushant Singh Rajput's death while asking fans to have patience

A user on social media urged Diljit to raise his voice in the Sushant case. He also used hashtags such as #JusticeForSushantSinghRajput and #GlobalPrayer4SSR

Diljit replied to the user: "Bhai Shushant Bhai Ko Mai Do Baar Mila Thaa Life Mai.. Suicide wali Baat Digest Toh Nahi Hoti.. JAANDAAR Banda Thaa Yaar.. Baki I Know Police Apna Kaam Kar Rahi aa .. Humeh Wait karna Chaiye.. I Hope Sach Sab Ke Saamney Aeyga (I have met Sushant twice in my life. Cannot digest that he committed suicide. He was a guy full of life. Rest I know, the police are doing their job. We should wait. I hope the truth comes out)."

Diljit had spoken about Sushant on social media earlier, too. In an Instagram post on June 30, he had called the late actor a "jaandaar banda" (a guy full of life).

Back then, Diljit had posted to say that he was not happy with the decision to release Sushant's last film "Dil Bechara" on the OTT platform.

"Eh Tan Theatre ch v Release Honi Chaidi Aa.. (It should be released in theatres)," Diljit had said.

Sushant was found dead at his residence on June 14. His family lodged an FIR accusing his girlfriend, actress Rhea Chakraborty, and her family with abetment to suicide among other charges. They have demanded a CBI investigation into his death.

Marking the two-month death anniversary of Sushant Singh Rajput, his family members, fans and colleagues from the industry observed a prayer meet on Saturday.

Also Read: Diljit Dosanjh leaves internet in splits after 'Clash' with a virtual assistant; Fans 'relate' to his struggle

Download the Pinkvilla App for latest Bollywood & Entertainment news, hot celebrity photos, lifestyle articles, fashion & beauty news,Hollywood, K-Drama etc . Click here
Anonymous 3 months ago

Diljit is nice, please don't abuse him! Abb koi bol rahey hain toh unn ko chup kar rahey ho. At least he's saying there's foul play..

Anonymous 3 months ago

Oh #Diljit! WILL YOU PLS STFU! And Get LOST! BTW GENIUS, WE GLOBAL PUBLIC KNOW THAT SUSHANT SIR WAS MURDERED FROM THE DAY1! We are SMART not like you DUMB AND SHAMELESS ENTERTAINERS !

Anonymous 3 months ago

I think this is illuminati sacrifice..pinkvilla please post

Anonymous 3 months ago

Used to have respect for diljit but he is like the rest of the bollywood people. He didn't ask for a cbi before, now he is asking for it. It's too late. Pv plz post.

Anonymous 3 months ago

Respected @AmitShah sir , I’m sushants Singh Rajputs girlfriend Rhea chakraborty,it is now over a month since his sudden demise I have complete faith in the government, however in the interest of justice , I request you with folded hands to initiate a CBI enquiry..part 1 .. 11:26 AM · Jul 16, 2020 So wht changed... Now she does not want cbi probe.... She thawt it will be a shut case.... #Depressed Ssr #suicide No cbi involment. Sorry murder... Not the case #JUSTICE FOR SUSHANT #CBI

Anonymous 3 months ago

I can't help but think that Sushant was a sacrificial lamb with the help of the murder Rhea for #Dil bechara #justice for Sushant

Anonymous 3 months ago

I can't help bt think that Sushant was a sacrificial lamb for #Dil bechara

Anonymous 3 months ago

I don't know how his family and friends are handling his death bec me as a fan i get cold chills and my heart sinks every time I have to read about sushant on the news...... Sad #justice for Sushant

Pinkvilla has updated its Privacy and Cookie policy. We use cookies to improve your experience on our site and show you Personalized advertisement.

Options