Updated on Aug 13, 2020 10:08 AM IST  |  2.4M

News,Meetu Singh,Sushant Singh Rajput Case
ED questions Meetu Singh over Sushant Singh Rajput's financial condition, suspicion over transactions.

Sushant Singh Rajput's sister Meetu Singh was the first family member to appear before the Enforcement Directorate on Tuesday. She arrived at the ED office around 1 pm under heavy police security and media presence as she was whisked away inside the building in South Mumbai. According to latest reports, Sushant's sister Meetu was quizzed about the actor's finances in detail.

Citing ED sources, Mid-Day revealed that the agency was keen on knowing if the family members suspect the transactions that have taken place from Sushant's bank accounts. Not to forget, Sushant's father KK Singh had alleged that close to Rs 15 crore was siphoned off from his son's account. The amount was transferred to an account which the late actor has no links to, the complaint had mentioned.

The ED officials also reportedly asked Meetu about the financial condition of her brother and his fixed deposits accounts. Apart from Meetu, Rhea's manager Shruti Modi and Sushant's roommate Siddharth Pithani were also present at the ED office and were interrogated for long hours.

As per reports, Shruti Modi revealed during interrogation that she wasn't aware of any illegal financial transactions. She also added that Rhea Chakraborty would take most of the decision on behalf of Sushant Singh Rajput. The ED, which is probing the money laundering angle leveled against Rhea Chakraborty and five others, has so far grilled all the key people in the case.

Another big update was that the ED seized Rhea Chakraborty, Showik Chakraborty and their father's phones and electronic devices. Meanwhile, the Supreme Court reserved its judgement in Rhea's plea hearing and will resume on 13 August.

ALSO READ: Sushant Singh Rajput Case: SC reserves judgement in Rhea Chakraborty’s case; Next hearing on August 13

Comments
Anonymous : Someone from the family. Need to find out where was every family member on 13th night between 8 pm to 12 midnight. Even the family members CDRs should be called for for the last 1 year.every data should be verified. Feel very strongly on the involvement as above. Maybe rhea is being made scapegoat though she may have been involved in embezzlement of sushants money.
REPLY 0 1 year ago
Anonymous : No wonder all the comments are anonymous!
REPLY 0 1 year ago
Anonymous : Are is Rhea, Pithani inka custodial investigation karo. Sub sachai saamne ayegi
REPLY 2 1 year ago
Anonymous : I am sorry Guys, I want to say that after 2 months still I am not able to sleep and it breaks my heart everytime I see culprits are roaming freely and SSR lost his life. BUt frnakly, I donot Trust this Meetu , I saw wach clip of media house where she got captured. even if they knew about Sushant situation how he has surrounded by the vultures like Rhea and family BUT a sister reaction like Meetu was; STill nOT digestable. But yes NO Bolllywood for me. Mera paisa aur nahi dugi Bollywood ko. PV PLS POST
REPLY 2 1 year ago
Anonymous : I understand what the family is going through. Family members are helpless when a grown up kid in the family falls prey to the charms of a narcissist. I saw that live in my extended family.
REPLY 0 1 year ago
Anonymous : How come not even a single sister came to help this poor young man during his toughest time of personal life?how come they never raised their concern about Reha and all her friends? Strenge sisters.
REPLY 15 1 year ago
Anonymous : For sure SSR had some issues , tiffs with family members. now all siss are so active in SM,but why did not they seek help to any media or maybe in some BIHARI channel to throw Reha out of SSR life and rescue him. Reha is definitely culprits but the entire famil also responsible. It's simply a personal life crisis which finished SSR.nothing insider,outsider, or lack of works. Kangna used people to solve her own problems and agendas. PV post it.
REPLY 18 1 year ago
Anonymous : I understand they didn't want to make an official complain to police because media would go crazy but why leave him alone? It's a big family, someone could have taken him to their house or stayed with him, he was not working.
REPLY 15 1 year ago
Anonymous : He was stressed and panicking, he sent many SOS to his family, they should not have left him alone. Even after Rhea left, his sister stayed for few days and went back, she should have taken him to her house when they knew he was living with strangers in the house and in case Rhea or her brother come back.
REPLY 21 1 year ago
Anonymous : Whole family looks messed up.. how can no one just go and knock on his door.. I don’t understand it at all. Didn’t they feel suspicious that an outside girl is not letting anyone near him.. still they did not care to reach out.. sending messages only.. seriously
REPLY 11 1 year ago
Anonymous : For one whole year they didnt come. Why did this sister left when he was in a mess after the fight with rhea. If she was responsible, she should have taken sushant to her own house. I dont trust her. In the day of death she was with his friend. I have a feeling she is involved somewhere.
REPLY 12 1 year ago
Anonymous : Oh Thank God!!. I thought I was the only one having these questions. For 1 yr this person is not well,had blocked all contact and no one from the family showed up? Father is old?? He has a rich son,take a plane and come. Take an AC first class train and come visit your son. I think the family woke up when they saw money missing.
REPLY 22 1 year ago
Anonymous : One has to wonder whether he was murdered or suicide is really irrelevant. What I dont get is large family of many ppl claim they knew since last year sushant was hostage and to be frank they did nothing. His brother in law is police officer why is he playing games and sending whatsapp message when he knows fully well of the law dictates he should file complaint. I mean cmon. It is evident to me sushant's sisters did not care for him at all. If my brother is hostage I will go to the house and not leave him with those vultures. Fake bollywood failed him and His own sisters failed him. His father is very old so I understand His condition but the so called sisters and their husbands really couldnt careless!!
REPLY 39 1 year ago
Anonymous : People are maligning Bollywood but his family should introspective. This poor guy was sick and nobody, no single member of his family stepped up. They are the fake people not Bollywood. Maybe TimesNow should stop hounding other people and focus on what his family did or didn’t do.
REPLY 16 1 year ago
Anonymous : Exactly the same thing i was thinking ...his family has full rights to take sushant with him and never leave him alone when you know he told the ffamily several times my life in danger ...his bro in law is police officer he should take action and go to his home right away to handle the situation and not leave him alone and take him to his home land in patna ....
REPLY 13 1 year ago
Anonymous : Hi Alia clan. Get a life and a brain.
REPLY 20 1 year ago