Kajol & Ajay Devgn's daughter Nysa REVEALS she is still discovering the 'real Nysa' & why haters don't matter

1 year ago  |  5.9M

Bollywood star kids have always garnered attention for various reasons. One of them is Kajol & Ajay Devgn's daughter, Nysa Devgn, who often takes social media by storm. In a recent video titled 'Quarantine Tapes' shared by a certain Pearl Malik, Nysa and Kajol have come together to share their thoughts. Nysa opens up on being noticed and how she is still discovering herself. The video is a montage of paparazzi shots, childhood videos and some fun moments with her parents. Kajol and Nysa have also given their voice overs as they open up about a variety of things.

The video starts off with Nysa, who says, "I mean full disclosure, the real Nysa is someone am still trying to figure out right now. I think when you are at this age, you understand something new about yourself every day. Self discovery is pretty much the most important part of being a teenager. Staying in a constant state of self-improvement."

On the Mumbai roads after so long with my baby .... #sunshinyday #daughterlove

A post shared by Kajol Devgan (@kajol) on

She goes on to speak about the attention she gets in public. "Especially growing up with the attention, even though my parents pretty much made me blind to it, there was no concept of me understanding why people knew who they were," Nysa said. She also revealed the advice she has received from her father over the years. "One of the pieces of advice that my dad gave me was my silence made me complicit. He always made me believe that I can do anything if I work hard for it. I always feel that whatever I do, it reflects back on my parents and my every mood is under a magnifying glass. Honestly for all the haters out there, there are so many people who say such nice, sweet things about me that I don’t even feel like I really deserve," Nysa concluded.

Kajol also reflected on her relationship with her daughter and revealed how proud she feels about Nysa. “I think me and my mom are very much like each other. She’s way more chill than I think she would ever admit. I know that both of us are really loud and that both of us don’t really have a filter," Nysa points out in the video.

Click here to watch the video

Comments
Anonymous : Kajol daughter look just like her gorgeous and beautiful why people dont mind their own business they don't have nothing to do they should go and wipe ice
REPLY 1 1 year ago
Anonymous : Yeh keep to that phase forever. Find another profession, coz Star kids have no future in the BTown Industry. It's the Underdogs who will be recognized and watched in the future.
REPLY 1 1 year ago
Anonymous : Be a good person nobody will remember you or your parents in 50 years
REPLY 1 1 year ago
Anonymous : I love this family
REPLY 1 1 year ago
Anonymous : Wow, now they have started again. The biggest element of nepotism is media. As soon as these star kids cross 20-21 yrs of age. They will start chasing them like dog.
REPLY 2 1 year ago
Anonymous : No filter....ha ha ha...yes as they are embedded already...
REPLY 4 1 year ago
Anonymous : Grow up u sad bunch of people.
REPLY 3 1 year ago
Anonymous : Just keep going on dear, you deserve something more than haters and other star-kids(junk-kids). So don't stop and prove yourself without any parental assistance as your dad did.
REPLY 4 1 year ago
Anonymous : In sometime she will become super fair just like her whitewashed mother
REPLY 5 1 year ago
Anonymous : Agyi ek aur talentless ugly nepo
REPLY 3 1 year ago
Anonymous : whatever. dont care enough to be a "hater" but ask you dad not to support neo nazis
REPLY 4 1 year ago
Anonymous : This page itself shows how many haters she has.... I don't understand why someone like Ajay Devgan is also not accepted.... This is like people will not visit a hospital which has a staff of doctors from the family.... You guys are truly confused about right from wrong... You all can only hate someone... Without any particular reason....
REPLY 6 1 year ago
Anonymous : No doubt she is so preety. I have seen in a lot of videos of her where people were commenting on her skin tone. Disgusting these people are who still judge someone based on their skin color. Stop this racist mindset and do something in life other than hating on Nysa. She is beautiful inside out. You haters just need eyes to see it
REPLY 7 1 year ago
Anonymous : Nepo kids posts should not be put up.
REPLY 5 1 year ago
Anonymous : She is such a wonderful mix of both her parents. Stop hating on her for her priviliege. Maybe judge her when she is a working adult as to how and what she uses her priviliege for. Priviliege is a problem when you use it to only further yourself. But when you use it to send the ladder back down, it helps lift up less privilieged.
REPLY 8 1 year ago
Anonymous : Don't worry your daddy is now eyeing to jump the political bandwagon under BJP so that he can still have full pockets......princess is complaining of bearing the burden of good comfortable life how pathetic !
REPLY 6 1 year ago
Anonymous : mother is promoting her the grand father karan j wll launch her
REPLY 7 1 year ago
Anonymous : So it’s come to the age where actor parents can’t post a simple picture without a propaganda?? Maybe they just had a good day duh. Grow up.
REPLY 2 1 year ago
Anonymous : Haters don’t matter in other words I will be w nepoActress and y’all will deal.
REPLY 5 1 year ago
Anonymous : Started..these people won't stop. Shameless who**s. PV stop promoting these kids.
REPLY 14 1 year ago
Anonymous : Calling a 16 year old "who**"? Wow. You must be a really terrible human being.
REPLY 5 1 year ago
Anonymous : B*tch be humble!! Sit down...
REPLY 11 1 year ago
Anonymous : She's very pretty, she's been fixing herself, no doubt ANOTHER actress *rolls eyes*. However, she's lucky in that aspect, she looks just like Kajol, the other girls like Suhana or Janhvi look more like their dads.
REPLY 4 1 year ago
Anonymous : Those Eyes and Teeth are definitely fixed. What else? She used to be a huge mess...now is improving. On top wearing revealing dresses like her mom when she was a teenager with huge thighs
REPLY 12 1 year ago
Anonymous : She's growing up too and is past that awkward stage. Yes, likely another actress in the making. Please do not stay in the field unless you are as talented as your mum. Jhanvi, Suhana, Shanaya, Kushi, Arjun Kapoor - you guys are not artists, but maybe you just want to be stars?
REPLY 10 1 year ago
REPLY 1 1 year ago
Anonymous : Your thinking is utter bullsh*t irrespective of the body a person has the f***ing right to wear whatever he or she feels like your thinking makes me disgusted about how orthodox u r . Sorry dude but u r no ariana grande even oldies these days do not have such thinking
REPLY 4 1 year ago
Anonymous : Haters ? Girls you did not do anything in life to deserve haters. Whats with the attitude? Get down of your high horse girl! You are the least talked about star kid. Just be grateful some people even know your name.
REPLY 21 1 year ago
Anonymous : Haha correct
REPLY 4 1 year ago
Anonymous : She does have haters idiot . Whatever she wears stupid people judge her. Why to even know their names and I don't think she want us to know her name,her parents are celebrities not her
REPLY 5 1 year ago