Kareena Kapoor Khan unveils her 'Pregnancy Bible': In many ways, it is like my third child

Updated on Jul 10, 2021 10:13 AM IST  |  397.3K

Actress Kareena Kapoor Khan began her Friday on a mysterious note as she dropped a glimpse of 'something exciting is coming soon' in a quirky way. The actress, who welcomed her second son back in January, took to social media to drop a photo of herself where she is seen posing with a sonography image. While it was not clear as to what was present in the image, fans began speculating that it is about another good news. However, soon after, Kareena followed it up with her another post where she unveiled her first book, 'Kareena Kapoor Khan's Pregnancy Bible.'

Taking to her Instagram handle, Kareena wrote, "This has been quite the journey… both my pregnancies and writing my Pregnancy Bible. There were good days and bad days; some days I was raring to go to work and others where I struggled to get out of bed. This book is a very personal account of what I experienced both physically and emotionally through both my pregnancies. In many ways, this book is like my third child… from conception to its birth today." With it, she shared a video in which she is seen taking out her book from the oven and showing the cover to her fans.

Take a look at Kareena's book:

Earlier on Friday, the actress had shared a post with a glimpse of what was coming. Kareena wrote, "Been working on something exciting... but it's not what you're thinking. Watch this space for more. #ComingSoon." In the photo, Kareena can be seen clad in an orange tee while holding the photo for the camera. Well, the first thought that came in fans' minds was about a 'good news' coming soon. A fan wrote in the comment, "GOOD NEWS PART 2?" Another wrote, "Omg yeasss keep that coming. I’m soo excited." A fan who wanted her to announce if its related to a film. The fan wrote, "Say it no if its any movie or smthng. Why playing with minds."

Take a look:

However, it may just be related to a pregnancy book that Kareena announced that she will be writing. Back in December 2020, On Taimur Ali Khan's birthday, Kareena had announced that she will be penning her first book titled as 'Kareena Kapoor Khan's Pregnancy Bible.' Announcing her book, Kareena had written on Instagram, "Today is the perfect day to announce my book- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Pregnancy Bible for all you moms-to-be. I’ll talk about everything from morning sickness to diet and fitness and being a mom-on-the-go! I can’t wait for you to read it. To be published by Juggernaut Books in 2021."

Meanwhile, a recent report by Etimes claimed that Kareena and Saif Ali Khan are apparently contemplating names for the second son. In the meantime, as per the report, they are apparently calling him 'Jeh'. To note, Kareena and Saif are yet to reveal their second son's name and face to the world. On the work front, Kareena will be seen next in Laal Singh Chaddha with Aamir Khan. The film is slated to release on Christmas 2021.

Also Read|Kareena Kapoor Khan and Saif Ali Khan call their new born Jeh?

Comments
Anonymous : open relationships
REPLY 2 2 months ago
Anonymous : Lol I know of plenty of women who managed pregnancy, working through pregnancy, childbirth, going back to work, saddle a career/home/child - and manage it all with elan, Kareena isn't one of them! I'll pass.
REPLY 3 2 months ago
Anonymous : Parenting tips form the Gutterwood fraternity??? No thankyou.
REPLY 5 2 months ago
Anonymous : You've GOT to be kidding me! Is there NOTHING these already-rich and undeservingly-overpaid people will not do to get more moolah!
REPLY 3 2 months ago
Anonymous : Looks like someone needs you to unload your wallet so she can buy another handbag
REPLY 2 2 months ago
Anonymous : Ehh I respect her sister for being a single mom and not needing to write a book about it
REPLY 3 2 months ago
Anonymous : She is pretty boring
REPLY 2 2 months ago
Anonymous : Only dumdums going to buy this
REPLY 2 2 months ago
Anonymous : Literally she does nothing her book is written by someone else
REPLY 3 2 months ago
Anonymous : Ewww go away
REPLY 2 2 months ago
Anonymous : Not spending a dime on her book. We don’t need to learn parenting from her whose son never smiles. Weird
REPLY 15 2 months ago
Anonymous : Not interested In Kkk pregnancy bible. Shut up Idiot.
REPLY 16 2 months ago
Anonymous : Kareena aunty typing positive comments...lol... kya bure din aa gaye in so called celebs ke
REPLY 14 2 months ago
Anonymous : Copying priyanka. But ok i dont take her serious as a dignified or well disciplined Mum. My Mother is more hardworking and inspirational also Aish and Sush, kajol, madhuri give better image of parenthood and motherhood Begum
REPLY 19 2 months ago
Anonymous : Ok congrats to your mom and all those other names you mentioned, I give them a cookie. Now kindly contain your jealousy and let me hear about HER pregnancy journeys. I AM interested in how she manages help without hiding or pretending not to have and doing it all alone, how she keeps parenting so real and unglamorous and all those wonderful green sunshine family outdoor childhood experiences she gives her child.
REPLY 7 2 months ago
Anonymous : Then spend your hard earned money on her book.
REPLY 6 2 months ago
Anonymous : The way you say "spend your hard earned money" like anyone needs your approval
REPLY 3 2 months ago
Anonymous : Bakwaas
REPLY 13 2 months ago
Anonymous : Atleast her book has a name unlike her second born.
REPLY 9 2 months ago
Anonymous : She is not interested in telling you her baby's name!! Why poke your nose ?
REPLY 9 2 months ago
Anonymous : Are you family friend or relative... how do you know that her second baby has no name?
REPLY 6 2 months ago
Anonymous : Ok so her book will be carried around by the nannies just like her other two children.
REPLY 15 2 months ago
Anonymous : What’s special about her pregnancy? Who is she to gv gyaan on this?with tons of maids all around she is comparing her to those who work 9 to 5 for livelihood and tk care of the house as well. Self proclaimed gyaan guru she is.
REPLY 35 2 months ago
Anonymous : Every pregnancy is special
REPLY 8 2 months ago
Anonymous : she has servants etc, so how can she give her take on how to thrive as a mother
REPLY 32 2 months ago