On a chat show, Kiara Advani admitted that she wouldn't mind dating someone from the film industry. Read on to know more.
Kiara Advani and Sidharth Malhotra dating rumours. Kiara Advani says 'I'm single till I'm married' amid dating rumours with Shershaah co star Sidharth Malhotra.

Actors Kiara Advani and Sidharth Malhotra will soon be seen in Shershaah. But before they make their appearance on the big screen, the co-stars already have found a fan following on social media and die-hard fans approving of their pairing. Their social media banter is no less and were recently spotted driving around the city. Despite many such tell-tale signs, Kiara opened up about her relationship status on Neha Dhupia's virtual chat show No Filter Neha.

While she stuck to her status and revealed that she is single, the actress admitted that she wouldn't mind dating someone from the acting community. Opening up on her current relationship status, she said, "So, I really like the status that says, ‘I am single till I’m married’. So, I’m not married, that’s why I’m single.”

Kiara added, "I’m just trying to think how much I’ve dated before I was famous and compare the two. You know what, it’s only that you end up meeting people in your line of work much more than you would meet people otherwise. I mean, if I was dating or getting married to an actor, I don’t think the profession would matter so much."

Sky above, earth below, and peace within

A post shared by KIARA (@kiaraaliaadvani) on

As for Sidharth, the actor had denied rumours last year when he appeared on Karan Johar's chat show. "The amount of rumours I have had in the tabloids, I’m having lesser fun in real life. I wish they were true. Kiara is lovely. We are going to work together in future. But I’m single," Sidharth had remarked.

Well, dating or no, Sid and Kiara already have a lot of shippers on social media.

ALSO READ: PHOTOS: Sidharth Malhotra and rumoured girlfriend Kiara Advani enjoy a car ride together in the city

Download the Pinkvilla App for latest Bollywood & Entertainment news, hot celebrity photos, lifestyle articles, fashion & beauty news,Hollywood, K-Drama etc . Click here

This girl is dumb

Anonymous 1 month ago

This Siddharth of a guy is no good. He never admits to dating any female, but enjoys them back doors. I even wish Kiara isn’t dating him or breaks up with him. No acting talents, only good looks. Let’s see how long he is going to last in Bollywood. Good for nothing ...

Anonymous 1 month ago

He should not date Kiara, some other actress

Anonymous 1 month ago

He has average looks, an awful hairstyle and a mediocre career (sorry but it is true) and yet he is considered an eligible bachelor. Nothing makes sense lol

Anonymous 1 month ago

He is one of most desirable men, he is good looking with a high height, is educate, rich, famous...that's enough. He also has an exotic look so he also attracts western and Turkish fans like the popular actress: Hande Ercel who follow him, even Turkish fans say that she is in love with him and that is why she dated a boy who looked like Sid.

Anonymous 1 month ago

lol. He is a typical Capricorn man. despite being in his mid-30s, he is not going to settle down anytime soon until he achieves success or his career goals. For Capricorns, their self worth is tied to their career success and the status, money and stability that it brings. So he might not be in a relationship but a Capricorn man does not do frivolous dating. at least he is not stringing them along. I think that is why so many otherwise up and rising actresses are still after him despite his lacklustre career - his integrity as a man.

what about Ranbir Uncle

Anonymous 1 month ago

I wish them all luck because it seems that Sid will not tied to anyone.More than one has already made him tantrums for not having his attention and I am not going to write the names, if they pressure him it is even will worse.

Anonymous 1 month ago

He will end up like Salman (another Capricorn ..) is a relationship so difficult for them?

Anonymous 1 month ago

Tararas fans who always come and write stupiidd comments get a life and leave Kiara and Sid alone.

Anonymous 1 month ago

Tara is better than her ! Kiara is so brainless !

Anonymous 1 month ago

Tara unfollowed Sid when Sid was always sweet with her but yeah Tara is better than Kiara. HA

Anonymous 1 month ago

Hahaha. Sid and Kiara are dating. She is just hiding it..

Anonymous 1 month ago

I think it's PR, Sid isn't interested in Kiara, sometimes he seems to be forced to be with her, at the wedding and elsewhere he seems very disinterested, he even starts talking to others so he doesn't have to be alone with Kiara. On the other hand, for example with Kat or Jacqueline that didn't happen and he was always high with them near him.

She is stupid !

Anonymous 1 month ago

It's only pr for their upcoming movie but if they are really together then Sidharth's lovers are for sure clapping right now knowing he's free ^_^