Neetu Kapoor on living separately & not with Ranbir or Riddhima: Don’t want them to be around, like my privacy

2 months ago  |  346.6K

It’s been a year since late actor Rishi Kapoor passed away. He was survived by Neetu Kapoor and his two children—Ranbir Kapoor and Riddhima Kapoor Sahni. And after his demise, the veteran actress is living all alone in her Mumbai home and does not have any problem. Initially, her daughter stayed with her for a year but then she had to leave as her husband was alone in Delhi. She had been a strong emotional supporter to her mother and shares a strong bond.

Talking about living alone, the veteran actress said that she has a habit of living that way and she likes it. “I love my children and I always tell them to stay in my heart but not in my head. I feel so stressed when they are around. I like my privacy and am used to living such a life. When my children went to study abroad I used to feel bad but then with time I understood this will happen. They will go one day,” she added.

Riddhima stays in Delhi with her husband and daughter while Ranbir Kapoor stays in another home with his rumoured girlfriend Alia Bhatt. He often comes to visit his mother. The actress also said that she wants her children to be busy with their work.

Recently, both mother and son had tested positive for COVID. On the work front, the timeless beauty has returned to acting and will be next seen in Jug Jug Jiyo directed by Raj Mehta. The film also stars Anil Kapoor, Varun Dhawan, and Kiara Advani.

Also Read: Neetu Kapoor reveals how her bond with Ranbir Kapoor has changed & fondest memories of being a mother

Comments
Anonymous : Looks like Riddhima is like Shweta Bachchan - separated from her husband and now lives mostly in Mumbai.
REPLY 0 2 months ago
Anonymous : katrina kapoor forever.
REPLY 2 2 months ago
Anonymous : a toxic mother and son . aloo must watch out .
REPLY 2 2 months ago
Anonymous : for once her son is being comepletly loyal and supportive to his succesful and talented girlfrnd. even publicly accepted he alia is his girflrnd. neetuji must let go and let the couple settle down.
REPLY 1 2 months ago
Anonymous : Sour grapes... proud of bachchan family
REPLY 6 2 months ago
Anonymous : What’s there to be proud of? Fake, deceitful, unhappy family that don’t get along and Narcissistic DIL and mother
REPLY 10 2 months ago
Anonymous : Yeah, really proud, they turned Ms World into a servant
REPLY 1 2 months ago
Anonymous : alia is a bigger star than ash today. she is a self made woman and why will she be servant as alia kapoor? loser
REPLY 4 2 months ago
Anonymous : Rumored girl friend???
REPLY 6 2 months ago
Anonymous : Selfish mother
REPLY 3 2 months ago
Anonymous : they dont want u around actually
REPLY 10 2 months ago
Anonymous : Nice to see her leading her own life instead of clinging on to her kids .
REPLY 50 2 months ago
Anonymous : I don’t believe her. I want my children around me when I get old
REPLY 15 2 months ago
Anonymous : yeah, so you can boss over your DIL likely... people who really love their children give them space and independence instead of being stick like fevicol 24x7
REPLY 10 2 months ago
Anonymous : she has two daughters, so she is just looking for bossing around son in laws.
REPLY 2 2 months ago
Anonymous : She didn't seem so independent when she made choicest nasty remarks about her future daughter-in-law on Simi Grewal's show a decade back.
REPLY 6 2 months ago
Anonymous : Deepika Padukone first made very nasty comments on kofee with karan
REPLY 3 2 months ago
Anonymous : Deepika Padukone spoke facts on KWK.
REPLY 1 2 months ago
Anonymous : I Have no idea who this is, but I support this.
REPLY 10 2 months ago
Anonymous : Why just independent young woman?Why not independent older woman?
REPLY 31 2 months ago
Anonymous : Lol....is she the own mother of 5hem? Mothers wants their children to be always around
REPLY 10 2 months ago
Anonymous : Wrong. That's selfish
REPLY 2 2 months ago
Anonymous : You must be a pyscho... wanting children afround 24x7 lol..
REPLY 9 2 months ago