Not her home but Deepika Padukone made her way to the NCB office from THIS location?

Updated on Sep 27, 2020 12:44 PM IST  |  1.7M

Journalists and the paparazzi had set camp outside Deepika Padukone's Worli residence this morning. The cameras hoped to capture visuals of the actress leaving her residence as she appeared in front of the Narcotics Control Bureau this morning. However, the teams present below the actress's Mumbai apartment were left high and dry as news broke out that the actress has already arrived at the interrogation venue. Turns out, the actress did not make her way to the NCB office from her home.

According to renowned Bollywood paparazzi Viral Bhayani, the actress made her way to the office from The Taj Mahal Palace hotel, situated near the Gateway of India. "Our team member tells me that apparently, #deepikapadukone came from Taj hotel and not from her apartment in Worli. Taj is walking distance from the NCB guest house," the paparazzi wrote on Instagram. The team is operating from Mumbai Port Trust Guest House in Colaba.

Deepika was in Goa, preparing to film her new movie with director Shakun Bhatra, alongside Ananya Panday and Siddhant Chaturvedi. However, she was asked to appear in front of NCB after her name was linked to WhatsApp messages in connection with drugs procurement and consumption. Deepika's manager Karishma Prakash was questioned about the drugs yesterday.

Today, after Deepika was spotted entering the NCB office, the paparazzi photographed Prakash also making her way to the interrogation. The celebrity manager was summoned again today.

Apart from Deepika and her manager, Sara Ali Khan and Shraddha Kapoor have been summoned today. Stay tuned to Pinkvilla for more updates.

ALSO READ: Rakul Preet tells NCB 'doob' chat with Rhea was about rolled cigarettes; Deepika Padukone to be quizzed today

Comments
Anonymous : I LOVE DEEPIKA&RANVEER,ALL MY LIFE!
REPLY 9 11 months ago
Anonymous : It is observed from a post that deepika is politically persecuted, namely: -Does not belong to any clan of nepotism - He did not invite politicians to the wedding, prime minister -He managed on his own to marry whoever he wanted, he produced a film that defends women in India and this bothers him -He has won and has a great influence with many fans, as evidenced by the videos, the news continuously watched by millions of fans around the world not only in India, to which are added her husband's supporters, so they are a strong, beautiful and talented team, etc ... There is a lot to say, space does not allow, I don't know if this publication posts something favorable to the actress, one thing is obvious, THERE ARE NO EVIDENCE, JUST WORDS.
REPLY 22 11 months ago
Anonymous : She has dominated Bollywood for the past 12 years, as few actresses have done. aishwarya-queen of beauty deepika - queen of hearts priyanka-queen fashion and other.......
REPLY 17 11 months ago
Anonymous : Call her Dopika
REPLY 4 11 months ago
Anonymous : who,your mami?
REPLY 10 11 months ago
Anonymous : Deepika acting all sanskari when we all know what’s behind this veneer of simplicity - a druggie . PV please post and stop drug use in India
REPLY 7 11 months ago
Anonymous : Marijuana is not as addicting. The worst culprit is tobacco, with 30 percent of its users becoming addicted. Ever since marijuana has been known to mankind, not one single death from overdose has been recorded. Decriminalize marijuana, or NCB will be accused of double standards for not investigating Kumbh Mela- the biggest open ganja parties of the world. And stop creating fake rhetoric on marijuana. If alcohol is accepted in India, then you should be fine with marijuana.
REPLY 4 11 months ago
Anonymous : Self-proclaimed cocaine addict Kangana is hailed a sati savitri & sanskari nari while the rest of the womankind is dayan. Ghor Kalyug!
REPLY 24 11 months ago
Anonymous : Marr ja tu
REPLY 0 11 months ago
Anonymous : Just like WhatsApp University degrees are not accepted, the same way, WhatsApp chats without evidence of the offense of selling/purchase & consumption of drugs are useless in court. Just like the blind bhakts in the world.
REPLY 22 11 months ago
Anonymous : Electronic communication evidence is completely legitimate and acceptable in courts of law in India and are used all the time. You are living in the Stone Age, law has moved to the 21st century. And fyi my father is a lawyer who verified that electronic communication intercepts are entirely admissible
REPLY 6 11 months ago
Anonymous : It’s paid bot
REPLY 1 11 months ago
Anonymous : Toxic comments based on allegations, summons & rhetoric prove that Indians are worse than the Taliban. At least the Taliban wait for a trial & a verdict. Indian Taliban has already passed judgments & declared some people criminal & the industry a drug den.
REPLY 13 11 months ago
Anonymous : Another Hindu paid bot
REPLY 2 11 months ago
Anonymous : INDIA BEING A BIGGEST HERD OF SHEEP CAN'T AFFORD TO HAVE A LOW QUALITY FOREIGN SHEEP LIKE YOU SO DON'T POKE YOUR NOSE IN HERE,SHOO SHEEP SHOO GET LOST..
REPLY 7 11 months ago
Anonymous : Mafia transporting her... hide lady. God is watching . Blame everything on SSR to prove your innocence. Justice for SSR!
REPLY 19 11 months ago
Anonymous : I like JANGO (GINGO RINGO) who writes hard, he centers, he nods, that is, you have the ball or you don't have the ball, you hit the goal, or he runs alone and comes out on the 2nd place. GOOD, GINGO RINGO - (REPEAT AFTER ME), DON'T FORGET TO BREAK THE COMPUTER
REPLY 12 11 months ago
Anonymous : New sati savitri I see. All covered up in neutral shalwar with dupatta and a hobo’s bag. Darling we see right through you. If you are guilty I pray you are tried convicted and punished as any other non high profile person who is not rich powerful famous or connected would be. And if your clown husband is into it too then I pray the same for him. Clean out gutterwood
REPLY 22 11 months ago
Anonymous : Less than 6 months in jail is the highest prison term for consumption. Why are you such a hateful harpy. Hope all of you all vulture’s ill wishes slam right back into you.
REPLY 12 11 months ago
Anonymous : Deepika and her clown should die a painful death. SRK you're next, wait for your downfall buddha
REPLY 13 11 months ago
Anonymous : Right back atcha!
REPLY 2 11 months ago
Anonymous : What a vicious mind you have. Sad.
REPLY 3 11 months ago
Anonymous : #isupportyoudeepika #staystrong #showthoselosers You will get out of it. I don’t believe any of this republic tv nonsense!
REPLY 25 11 months ago
Anonymous : LOL acting like an innocent victim, she's also doing the sati savitri salwar kameez drama, looks like bollywood is taking inspiration from Rhea because she has become so popular, she is now a trendsetter. You cannot escape the Rheality depressika ji, you're so done and I am super happy :)
REPLY 21 11 months ago
Anonymous : Go watch Republic tv you loser
REPLY 7 11 months ago
Anonymous : MFPig you watch NDTV
REPLY 1 11 months ago
REPLY 14 11 months ago
Anonymous : Repeat after, my clown husband is a national embarrassment that's why I want drugbir back
REPLY 15 11 months ago
Anonymous : kiss sis your mother,after leave to drugbir
REPLY 10 11 months ago
Anonymous : come to give you deep, from below dp
REPLY 9 11 months ago
Anonymous : Repeat after me, I am still desperate for drugbir, I want him to dump his PR girlfriend uglia and marry me
REPLY 21 11 months ago
Anonymous : Kangana, please go smoke something and find some D
REPLY 14 11 months ago
Anonymous : to tell your sister that she forgot her panties at the drugbir
REPLY 10 11 months ago
Anonymous : Repeat me, my clown and I are both mentally unstable, we are soon going the parveen babi way. Tell us mahesh buddha, do you see this coming?
REPLY 16 11 months ago
Anonymous : ugli clown is your father
Anonymous : Repeat after me, ekta kapoor should cast me as naagin
REPLY 10 11 months ago
Anonymous : only,bavnani forever!
REPLY 10 11 months ago
Anonymous : Repeat after me, I am desh ka gaddar and I am ready to betray my country for 5 crore and also to promote my pathetic movies
REPLY 13 11 months ago
REPLY 13 11 months ago
Anonymous : chu nari, chu nari.............
REPLY 12 11 months ago
Anonymous : neetu 6 drugbir 9=love
REPLY 9 11 months ago
Anonymous : CHUNARI......,IS DRUGBIR FAVORITE SONG
REPLY 10 11 months ago
Anonymous : Repeat after, my clown husband has shamelessly snatched movies from sushant
REPLY 8 11 months ago
Anonymous : suk from rv and give a lot too your sisters
REPLY 8 11 months ago
Anonymous : sushanta drugista
Anonymous : Repeat after me, ekta kapoor should cast me as naagin
REPLY 4 11 months ago
Anonymous : repeat after me: I am a chimpanzee-anonymous who writes many messages with the consent of this site. read below
REPLY 18 11 months ago
Anonymous : Bollywood actresses are taking inspiratiom from trend-setter rhea, the salwaar kameez is the official look for NCB lmao. Never thought rhea is that influential
REPLY 14 11 months ago
Anonymous : Finally deepika's downfall, you people still don't realize how cunning and shrewd thid woman is. So so happy to see her suffer like this, she deserves worse
REPLY 17 11 months ago
Anonymous : Kangu beta, chup ho ja! Haldi doodh pi
REPLY 7 11 months ago
Anonymous : Repeat after me, I have shamelessly used a man's death to my benefit
REPLY 16 11 months ago
Anonymous : How has she used anything you idiot. Jobless person leaving the same comment everywhere
REPLY 11 11 months ago
Anonymous : Repeat after me, me and my clown are committing suicide soon after people have decided to boycott us. We are finished
REPLY 10 11 months ago
Anonymous : How can you write about suicide so casually , then after their death you will mourning and blaming others and when they are alive you spread such toxicity . God bless the hypocrisy and educated illiterates
REPLY 1 11 months ago
Anonymous : are you poor, are you hungry? write to receive some money!
REPLY 9 11 months ago
REPLY 3 11 months ago
Anonymous : If she does you should be charged with abetting suicide. leave her alone
REPLY 13 11 months ago
Anonymous : clown is your mother,anonimus
REPLY 6 11 months ago
Anonymous : Are you confusing Deepika with Kangana
REPLY 9 11 months ago
Anonymous : We all know she is the queen of chaluness. How long she can avoid media is the BIG question, this will be attached to her name for life. Fact.
REPLY 16 11 months ago
Anonymous : Repeat after me,, m a dhongi!!
REPLY 16 11 months ago
Anonymous : Yes we know u r a dhongi kangana.
REPLY 16 11 months ago
Anonymous : Ek aur transformation,,, new Sti savitri In town!!! NCB changed all fancy outfits if these druggies!
REPLY 13 11 months ago
Anonymous : Man. Her career is so over it's not even funny. And it's funny because she married an actor who is also going to face backlash. Which pretty much means both of their income is going to go downhill, they are in serious trouble.
REPLY 17 11 months ago
Anonymous : You are over
REPLY 6 11 months ago
Anonymous : Very good. These media people are crazy. Glad she tricked them. She will come out if this soon but she will never give any bite to republic tv or any media that defamed her like this. Pinkvilla plz post this comment.
REPLY 22 11 months ago
Anonymous : Love you Deepika. You look as beautiful as ever. Hope you get cleared quickly.
REPLY 30 11 months ago
Anonymous : These people who take so much pride in being classy , often reeking of elitism can't even phrase a sentence with correct grammar.
REPLY 24 11 months ago
Anonymous : Is this the strategy they have prepared after reportedly meeting with a team of 12 lawyers???
REPLY 11 11 months ago
Anonymous : Now, coming to Deepika, her brand is definitely affected in the short term (1-2 years). Will she recover in the long term? Probably. But its going to take a lot of PR effort.
REPLY 14 11 months ago
Anonymous : repeat after me: I can get away with it! Suckers!!!
REPLY 16 11 months ago
Anonymous : suck only your family,anonimus!
REPLY 9 11 months ago
Anonymous : she is walking like she is walking into Kodak Theater for her first Oscars.. Lol. India mein kuch pata bhi nahi. they might nominate her for interim Prime Minister tomorrow ousting Modi. Public is awwal darze ki bewaqoof, NCB is the same I suspect
REPLY 17 11 months ago
Anonymous : Good. Indians will do better
REPLY 5 11 months ago
Anonymous : No electric green trench coat?
REPLY 18 11 months ago
Anonymous : Lol. They should rate these looks in Koffee with Karan.
REPLY 16 11 months ago
Anonymous : Not funny
REPLY 1 11 months ago
Anonymous : I think white is theme for NCB looks...?? Airport looks replace by NCB looks now.. NCB should hire VJ and do proper red carpet with them...what they are wearing...whom they cheering
REPLY 16 11 months ago
Anonymous : Buy a long, white, mulmul kurta. It always gives off that I'm-so-innocent vibes, when paired with skinny jeans and simple-looking juttis. haha
REPLY 16 11 months ago
Anonymous : It's not new, such scenes are in hindi movies too. Ye log real me b reel hi jee rhe
REPLY 9 11 months ago
Anonymous : After observing their "interrogation fashion", I am thinking about buying something white and simple too so that if I am caught making trouble in school and brought to the Principal's office the next day,I will wear that to show how innocent and pure I really am
REPLY 16 11 months ago
Anonymous : Bunch of turds.
REPLY 14 11 months ago
Anonymous : Won the interrogation look. Lol
REPLY 12 11 months ago
Anonymous : Kurta, tote, ballerina - check
REPLY 12 11 months ago
Anonymous : I'm sure bollywoodiyas will keep a note for future reference when they glorify them as warriors who fought against fascism lol
REPLY 12 11 months ago
Anonymous : Like someone said, these NCB looks could be a thing.
REPLY 14 11 months ago
Anonymous : drugbustlooks? Can we make it a thing
REPLY 13 11 months ago
Anonymous : God leave people alone. These trolls actually remind me of the baying /hooting crowds at crucifications and beheadings. INNOCENT until proven GUILTY! Let the NCB go after the suppliers / the gangsters / mob mafia! Why are you guys hounding these people, let them live punks. Just because you all have miserable lives, don’t mean that you pull down other people. Disgusting all of you are, shame on you. Let the poor woman live!
REPLY 19 11 months ago
Anonymous : her career is finished but I will not be surprised if idiotic people want to worship a druggie all over again !
REPLY 34 11 months ago
Anonymous : Mujhe Deepika do!
REPLY 0 11 months ago
Anonymous : She’s dressed like she is going to a wedding. No dancing happening here.
REPLY 25 11 months ago
Anonymous : Brainless comment. Can’t think of anything useful to post so start on what a female is wearing. Wah! Kya soch hain!
REPLY 15 11 months ago
Anonymous : Do u wear brown at weddings? What yucky taste u must have.
REPLY 0 11 months ago
Anonymous : Media is harassing these ppl when they are on the way. Good decision to fool paprazzi. Deepika <3
REPLY 28 11 months ago
Anonymous : Taj Hotel.. Why?
REPLY 17 11 months ago
Anonymous : Because it is close to NBC, any issue?
REPLY 22 11 months ago
Anonymous : Troll lamestream media by not being where they expect her to be and then peacefully make your way to NCB with less tamasha from near by location. Good on Taj for not leaking her presence.
REPLY 18 11 months ago