Updated on Nov 05, 2020 05:12 AM IST  |  1.1M

Priyanka Chopra agrees with Lara Dutta they were 'kaccha papads' as she looks back on her first few films.

Priyanka Chopra is keeping up with her tradition of celebrating 20 years in the film business this year as she shared another new video on Instagram. In the IGTV, Priyanka reflects on her early films in 2002 and 2003 which put her under the spotlight. The video also includes a sweet message from Lara Dutta who shares a fun anecdote of a song they shot together in the sand dunes.

Sharing the video, Priyanka looked back upon  Thamizhan, The Hero and Andaaz. She wrote, "Back to where it all started #20in2020 Seems like another lifetime now... back when it all started and I fell in love with the movies. Being in Indian movies was like entering a magical world.. I went in blind, with no idea what to expect and no formal training. It’s been a rollercoaster ride of challenges and milestones with so much I’ve learned since and so many incredible people I met along the way."

PeeCee also agreed with Lara that they both were 'kaccha papads' when they first entered the industry. She added, "I’d like to thank everyone who took a chance on me at the beginning. These 3 movies set me up on a trajectory I would never have expected. Can't agree more lala paaji #LaraDuttaBhupathi ... We were such kaccha papads (novices) ! Thank you for your beautiful words... you are as gracious and kind as the first day we met."

Click here to watch Priyanka Chopra's throwback video from the early aughts.

Comments
Anonymous : Her affair with akshay started and ended in which film ? This was the first one
REPLY 3 10 months ago
Anonymous : horrible looking woman PC
REPLY 4 10 months ago
Anonymous : Below average then, below below average now KB
REPLY 3 10 months ago
Anonymous : Beautiful then, beautiful now.
REPLY 3 10 months ago
Anonymous : She was a good girl, but now she turned into a pathetic clown. She even dyes her hair to look like an American. Shame.
REPLY 5 10 months ago
Anonymous : I don't ever remember her being a good girl, evil from the start with SRK's blessings
REPLY 7 10 months ago
Anonymous : Stop maligning PC and SRK's image
REPLY 4 10 months ago
Anonymous : Oh boo I don't have to tarnish their image they have done a good job of it themselves
REPLY 6 10 months ago
Anonymous : Lol they did it for themselves. I hope one day suhana khan will write her autobiography and expose priyanka and srk both . Enough of maligning her mom for deeds of her father and his superstar mistress who tormented her mother so much . Fake Feminist Priyanka . American fans of nick jonas might not know but we all know it .
REPLY 4 10 months ago
Anonymous : This comment is so funny. One who has dated married actors not once but twice in bollywood alone and we don’t even know about her Hollywood escapades other than her falling all over Jeffery Dean Morgan & Tom Hiddleston & other who has had more than one extra marital affair . Maligning them :p Why did I just notice that she likes older men . Srk & JDM both in 50s how did she get married to chotu .
REPLY 5 10 months ago