A day back, Sadak 2’s new poster featuring Alia Bhatt, Aditya Roy Kapur and Sanjay Dutt was unveiled. Along with it, Pooja Bhatt, who is also a part of the film, shared an emotional message from her father Mahesh Bhatt, who returns to helm with Sadak 2 after a long time.
News,Sanjay Dutt,pooja bhatt,Mahesh bhatt,aditya roy kapur,alia bhatt,Sadak 2Sadak 2: Pooja Bhatt shares Mahesh Bhatt’s message with PHOTOS featuring Alia Bhatt, Aditya, Sanjay & her

It was yesterday when the new poster of Sadak 2 starring Alia Bhatt, Aditya Roy Kapur, Sanjay Dutt and Pooja Bhatt was unveiled on social media along with the release date on DisneyPlus Hotstar. While the poster only featured Alia, Sanjay and Aditya, Pooja Bhatt also is an integral part of director Mahesh Bhatt’s comeback film as a director. On the day of release of the new poster, Pooja Bhatt shared endearing throwback photos from the shoot days as well as childhood along with her father’s message.

Taking to Instagram, Pooja dropped a message from her father and Sadak 2 director Mahesh Bhatt where he spoke about what the film means to him. In his note, director Mahesh Bhatt expressed how the film is extremely special to him as everyone including Alia, Sanjay, Pooja and Aditya gave him a lot of love during the filming process. He expressed how he has nothing to accomplish or prove to anyone with Sadak 2 and that if the film succeeds, it will be everyone else, it will be only his.

Pooja shared her father’s note and wrote, “Note from my father-Pooja my Gladiator. “ Hum taxi driver yeh kehtey hai ke safar shuru honey se pehley hum safar ke malik hotey hai magar jab safar shuru hotaa hai to safar hi malik hotaa hai.” Today as we begin the last leg of our journey.I feel unshackled! I carry no burden, no weight. No reputation to hold on to.No mission to accomplish. Nothing to prove to anyone. If the film works it belongs to all of you. If it does not, it’s mine.That’s the duty and also the privilege of the Director . You all gave me so much love and support for which I am very grateful. I love this film because each one of you made this possible.Ahh now I feel like a free bird. My wilderness is calling me. Saying “Mahesh chalein?”

Take a look at Pooja Bhatt’s post related to Sadak 2 and her father Mahesh Bhatt’s note:

Note from my father- Pooja my Gladiator . “ Hum taxi driver yeh kehtey hai ke safar shuru honey se pehley hum safar ke malik hotey hai magar jab safar shuru hotaa hai to safar hi malik hotaa hai.” Today as we begin the last leg of our journey.I feel unshackled! I carry no burden, no weight. No reputation to hold on to. No mission to accomplish. Nothing to prove to anyone. If the film works it belongs to all of you. If it does not, it’s mine.That’s the duty and also the privilege of the Director . You all gave me so much love and support for which I am very grateful. I love this film because each one of you made this possible. Ahh now I feel like a free bird. My wilderness is calling me. Saying “Mahesh chalein? “ #Sadak2 #sadak2diaries #visheshfilms #

A post shared by Pooja B (@poojab1972) on

Meanwhile, Alia, Sanjay and the other cast and crew of Sadak 2 dropped the poster on social media yesterday. The film is a sequel to the 1991 Pooja and Sanjay starrer that was helmed by Mahesh Bhatt too. With Sadak 2, Mahesh Bhatt will be returning to direction after almost 2 decades. Last month it was announced that Alia, Aditya, Sanjay, Pooja starrer Sadak 2 will release on DisneyPlus Hotstar amid the theatre shutdown due to COVID 19. The film premieres on August 28 on the OTT platform.

Also Read|Sadak 2 New Poster: Alia Bhatt, Aditya Roy Kapur, Sanjay Dutt are on a road to love; To premiere on August 28

Feeling bad for Adi

Anonymous 2 months ago

Aditya, love you loads, youre the sweetest, but please forgive us this time, aint watching any movie made by peoplewho do blackmagic.

Anonymous 2 months ago

Abey ja na ese lectures deke kya dikhana chahta hai apne aap ko

Anonymous 2 months ago

Love you lots Alia !! Talent do matters !! You're extremely a good example for talent !! And so,you're ..❤.. !!

Anonymous 2 months ago

Myself or Aliaanators or even Alia won't care about the hatred you're all passing through !! Pass u r comments and make it more interesting !! Pass negative comments about Sadak 2 and you'll all make it a big hit without even knowing!! Thanks for your contribution guys !! Alia is Alia ! Whatever stuff u say abt her know one thing that "You hate her",but the B-town loves her and they'll make her to shine !! Even if u make Sadak 2 flop !! Is that going to deal with SSR's death !! What happened to SSR...Bhatt's and Kapoor's aren't responsible..!! Only the peoples who think won't blame on Alia! The persons who're all blaming her just think "Is she related really in it"???

Love you Alia Bhatt ❤️❤️❤️

Can't wait to see

Anonymous 2 months ago

STOP WATCHING THEIR MOVIES. As Kareena kapoor says, "aap ja rahe ho na movie dekhne, mat jao, kisne kaha hai aapko hamari movie dekhne ko"!

Anonymous 2 months ago

Sadak 2 will be a blockbuster and a slap on all katrina fans who became sushant fans overnight. Sushant has committed suicide and bhatts have nothing to do with it. I am an insider and I can tell you that.

Anonymous 2 months ago

PV please post. Kapoor's choices range from turquottes to bhatts. no decent family will associate with them.

Anonymous 2 months ago

Katrina Kaif and her fans are acting as sushant fans to settle their score. Only person responsible for Sushant sucide is Sushant himself. Don't drag alia and bhatts for no reason. Kapoors still won't take you back because of your family background and you will be always alone like Praveen Babi.

Anonymous 2 months ago

Kapoors got Bhatts for background. No respectable family will give their daughter to kapoors. PV please post.

Anonymous 2 months ago

Audacity of this Bhatt family to promote their film. What they are actually saying is that they dont give two fs about Sushant. Mahesh Bhatt who has an opinion about everything has nothing to say about Sushant's murder. Strange, especially since he predicted that Sushant will go Praveen Babi way. Mediocrity can no longer thrive. Audiences, we need to be smarter now. #BoycottBollywood

Anonymous 2 months ago

Shut up idiot katrina fan and find something good to write.

Anonymous 2 months ago

Love you loads Alia and family. Your dad has always made beautiful movies, and Pooja has always been a great actress. Will always support you. Dont worry about all these stupid devils here and their ugly comments, their comments are just as ugly as their minds and souls. They enjoy blaming Everyone because they are listening to Gangster Kangana. They don't have their own brain, they are using hers. I wonder if they going to blame Bollywood for every person that commits suicide in India. Millions of people are dying in India because of suicide, but Kangana and these idiots here have not fought for them yet, nor shed a tear. They only interested in Sushant because Kangana is gaining popularity and sensation from the media and BJP mafia. Kangana is using Sushant as a pawn to fight her enemies for her own personal agenda, yet people like on this website are brainwashed by her. Anyways Alia you have millions of fans here in India and throughout the world, so don't worry we love you and will always support you. Ignore these trolls, they are not worth it!!! My best wishes to you and your family ❤️

Ho Gaya aapka?

Uglia butt

Uglia shorty devil

Anonymous 2 months ago

Rhea would have been part of the promo but no, she is is too busy trying to plot another murder. No to bhatt films, no to star kids, nahi chaiye ji

Anonymous 2 months ago

Mahesh Bhatt is part of the nexus. Don't give your hard earned money and support them. NExus needs to keep its money within their network, so please wake up! we need to take a strong stance if we want a clean industry, and more importantly for now - justiceforSushant! #Warriors4SSR. See ya all at 8pm! tweet after Ishkaran #Warriors4SSR

Anonymous 2 months ago

boycotted for good. Sanjay is a goon guys so please wake up and support honest actors who work hard to earn their bread and butter - not goons who have links with the underworld. Thora sharam karo

Anonymous 2 months ago

If this movie does well. Or if janhvi Kapoor's movie does well then we all will know that public doesn't care. WE will know that it is public that makes them. All these protests gaalis scream were meant for nothing because majority of people support rich people. I really hope it's not true and I really hope these people understand the value of audience and I really hope audience show them their place. Kareena said no one forced you to watch our film. Then I ask why go around all over India telling ppl please watch my film? Please everyone let's prove to these guys that rich people are rich because poor people support them!

Anonymous 2 months ago

I find it funny that now you have a problem supporting "rich people" when for years you have all happily watched their movies. They were rich then as well, but you all did not seem to care. It is only now you suddenly have an issue with them.

Anonymous 2 months ago

I love you Sanjay sir, also love you Aditya... Bt am not intrested to watch this movie.. I hate the BHATT family

Very good

pagal budda

Anonymous 2 months ago

Chal tharki buddhe no one is interested

Anonymous 2 months ago

Inka trailer bhi jab aayega tab trailer bina dekhe dislike krdo. Aur inn logo ka bakwas movies toh dekhna hi nhi hai so uninstall all streaming apps.

Anonymous 2 months ago

No do NOT CLICK on their link!!! Do not dislike or like because if we click their link it shows that it was watched that many times. Also we all know these rich ppl buy views and likes and followers so they will try to fool us and make us believe a lot of other public is watching them. Do now allow them to make us go against each other!!! No one should click their trailer links no one!

Abey sadak 2 se tum sab sadak chaap banne wale ho

Anonymous 2 months ago

Keep this Fatichar Note with you ..We are not interested to watch this movie. bloody Murderers

Anonymous 2 months ago

We need to show these Bollywood mafias , what they are without us.BOYCOTT Sadak2 BOYCOTT Bollywood.If they can turn DEAF towards Sushant's case.We should turn BLIND towards their movies.TIT FOR TAT.

Anonymous 2 months ago

My humble respect to SSR...BOYCOTT this movie....they should feel the pinch. They should get a little taste of struggle what an outsider must feel. And I wish Karma does the rest. This old man & his family will pay dearly. We the ppl have tolerated this nonsense enough. May way for the revolution. It’s here to change things up. So STFU Mr.BUTT

Anonymous 2 months ago

You think you not watching their movie will make them feel any kind of struggle? They already got their money. You boycotting will not change that.

Anonymous 2 months ago

The more they do these cheap PR promotion the more hate you get not goinging watch this dirty b**tch film

Boycott sandak 2

Anonymous 2 months ago

SADAK2 is coming out!! Wohoo!! I AM SOOO EXCITED AND I CANT HIDE IT! I KNOW I KNOW..... BOYCOTT SADAK2!! Make sure the BUTT CLAN MOVIE GO STRAIGHT INTO GUTTER! It’s time to Teach this FILTHY CLAN a lesson!! WHEN TRAILER COMES OUT, JUST GO AND “DISLIKE”! MAKE SURE NOT TO CLICK ON THE “ PLAY”. OTHERWISE IT GET VIEWS!!! AND YOU KNOW! YOU DONT WANT THAT TO HAPPEN!..DO YOU?

Anonymous 2 months ago

Apni gitti fissi philosophy jharne aa gaye bhatts.

Anonymous 2 months ago

A small tribute to SSR by not watching Sadak 2 movie.

Golum

Anonymous 2 months ago

And we care because....? We don’t care

Anonymous 2 months ago

You obviously care enough to open the article and leave a comment.

Pinkvilla has updated its Privacy and Cookie policy. We use cookies to improve your experience on our site and show you Personalized advertisement.

Options