Sushant Singh Rajput and Sanjana Sanghi's Dil Bechara gets a release date; find out

Sushant Singh Rajput and Sanjana Sanghi's Dil Bechara is now all set to release this November. Check out.
Sushant Singh Rajput and Sanjana Sanghi's Dil Bechara gets a release date; find outSushant Singh Rajput and Sanjana Sanghi's Dil Bechara gets a release date; find out
  • 1
  • facebook
  • twitter
  • Share on whatsapp
Sushant Singh Rajput and Sanjana Sanghi's Dil Bechara, which was earlier titled Kizie Aur Manny, is said to be inspired from the popular movie The Fault in Our Stars. The movie after a series of speculations and ups and downs have finally got a release date. The movie will release on 29th November, 2019 and has been produced by Fox Star Studios. The movie has been directed by Mukesh Chhabra, who was accused of sexual harassment allegations but was eventually given a clean chit by an internal committee.
 
Speaking of the movie, the movie had been news for all the wrong reasons mostly. Apart from Mukesh, it was Sushant who was said to be getting over friendly with Sanjana on the sets but Sanjana later denied the allegations saying that she is very much comfortable and the news is all false. The movie also made headlines as Mukesh is elevating his position from being a casting director to being a director with Dil Bechara, adding another feature to his cap. 
 
Meanwhile, responding to the allegations around him, Mukesh had said, "All this speculation is a figment of wild imagination. We are shooting in Mumbai for #KizieऔरManny after wrapping the Jamshedpur and Ranchi schedule. Last mile to go with my lead actors. This has been an absolute joyride and we are cruising ahead like one big happy unit. Our entire cast and crew is committed to making a beautiful film with your continued love and support. On-set as I tweet this!"
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

A post shared by Mukesh Chhabra CSA (@castingchhabra) on

 
 

Play #Jhacaaash: India's 1st LIVE #Bollywood Game Show on Facebook, every Monday and Thursday at 6:00 PM and win cash up to ₹50,000* per episode - https://www.facebook.com/jhacaaash/

Comments

Why is Pinkvilla still harassing Sushant and Chhabra about hurtful allegations they were cleared of several months ago. In Sushant's case, not even 1 person spoke on record anonymously about him. It was all generated from blind items and media gossip without a single piece of proof. And in Chhabra's case, even Fox Star held their own investigation committee amd tried their level best to contact the victims who refused to cooperate ir give proof anonymously in the form of an FIR. Stop harassing them Pinkvilla for no reason whatsoever. Enough is enough.

Add new comment