Sushant Singh Rajput’s ex manager Ankit Acharya says ‘SSR was highly routine oriented, did not consume drugs'

11 months ago  |  2.3M

New revelations are unfolding each day in the ongoing case of justice for late actor Sushant Singh Rajput. Yesterday, the actor’s former girlfriend Rhea Chakraborty broke her silence and finally gave a tell-all interview where she claimed that Sushant was struggling with depression and took his own life. Rhea rubbished all theories claiming otherwise. Fans are currently enraged by Rhea’s response in her explosive interview and new discoveries made by the CBI. Today, SSR’s former manager Ankit Acharya spoke about Sushant’s case.

In an interview with Times Now, Ankit revealed that he was living with Sushant from 2017 till October 2019. On being questioned about the drug consumption row (as Rhea stated that Sushant was habitual to consuming marijuana and drugs), Ankit said that while he was staying with him, he did not consume CBD oil, hash, weed or anything else.

He further added that Sushant was, in fact, a very routine-oriented person, and compared him to Akshay Kumar who is also known for his discipline. Ankit revealed that Sushant was so disciplined that he used to write down his schedule for the next day in his personal diary. He also says that Sushant maintained a healthy diet and would often consume a protein shake and calcium medicines.

If you missed it, Rhea broke her silence yesterday and revealed the real reason behind not attending Sushant’s funeral. Rhea told India Today that she didn’t go to the funeral because her industry friends told her that Sushant’s family wouldn’t want to see her at the funeral. Rhea said, “No, I didn't go to his place. I broke down, I was completely shocked and mujhe samajh nahi aa raha tha aisa kaise ho sakta hai. (I couldn't understand how can something like this happen). Then, I was told that I was not included in funeral list and that his family doesn't want me there." Adding, “I was ready to go to the funeral, but my industry friends told me not to go as his family doesn't want me there. I would only be insulted and be asked to leave from there.”

ALSO READ: Sushant’s friend Smita Parikh claims Rhea Chakraborty believed SSR was murdered until the previous day

Comments
Anonymous : SSR was a druggie and not even an A-list actor, and he did not deserve Rhea, spending all his money like Michael Jackson living with gays, his sisters are all bitches, why are you stupid Indians under lock-down blaming Rhea, she was not even there! FU all! #JusticeForRhea #teamrhea
REPLY 1 11 months ago
Anonymous : Sushant doesn't look like he did hard drugs..You can tell from the eyes, once in a while maybe. Rhea does weed though..it's a dead giveaway (post pinkvilla)
REPLY 1 11 months ago
Anonymous : He said she said..all these people talking about Sushant is getting exhausting. Praying for speedy resolution of case
REPLY 1 11 months ago
Anonymous : sngle rich successful young ...he strayed into wrong company . his family is to be blamed for not staying connected to their child. whats the point in mud slinging now . will SSR come back ?
REPLY 2 11 months ago
Anonymous : Ankit, your master was betrayed by ek number ka judases and chudails posing as humans. Just pray the truth comes out now. Thats all. And no, he never did hard drugs.Never. He was so proud of his body and inner strength he would never let drugs control him. If he ever did marijuana, it would only be because he was in extreme pain.
REPLY 2 11 months ago
Anonymous : Sushant family is paying these guys to say all this. Disgusting family
REPLY 4 11 months ago
Anonymous : This witch is so cruel beyond belief
REPLY 5 11 months ago
Anonymous : Ssr was gold, his family was gold, the perfect family like we see in bollywood movies. This is what is bothering me, never came across one family without problems. And the fact that sushant was a product of patriarchy, is something you can't ignore. I wonder how much pain his mother had to endure, to keep producing babies after babies till she had a son again. I dont buy the perfect family thing especially since they were so disconnect that they couldn't even help him even when he told them there was something wrong. SSRs family and opportunistic people like RHEA togather took away SSR. Its just that SSRs family is very influential politically. Its neta+babu Vs army brat, that too an independent girl I guess they will win the blame game!
REPLY 14 11 months ago
Anonymous : Stop Targeting his family! If they were that influential do you think culprits will be roaming around freely? Kuch bhi! Who was given protection at the instance of an insta post?
REPLY 11 11 months ago
Anonymous : Always one nonsense friend come and spit some thing without any basis.What he stated already clarified that susanta was a bipolar.
REPLY 2 11 months ago
Anonymous : PR spotted!!
REPLY 9 11 months ago
Anonymous : Drug use is a very private matter,if he was doing it then only one or other persons would know.
REPLY 11 11 months ago
Anonymous : Wish he would have never let that cruel witch in his life he looked so.happy during rabbta , kedarnath and chichore promotions
REPLY 32 11 months ago
Anonymous : SSR was full of life well educated and pure ! With plane license wish how can you be in a drug addiction I don’t believe one word of Rhea !
REPLY 37 11 months ago
Anonymous : Random people are coming out!
REPLY 12 11 months ago
Anonymous : Ur industry friends told u not to attend. Like seriously? This girl is so dumb. If I were in her shoes, I would just lie low with all the hate going on, and pray for a miracle (that’s if she is truly not guilty). But I personally don’t think my mind will be put to rest until Rhea C gets jailed. I rest my case
REPLY 32 11 months ago
Anonymous : For everything rhea had said... There is evidence on social media to prove her otherwise.... She is getting caught in her own web of lies....
REPLY 30 11 months ago
Anonymous : Yeah, thats the with proof in media, it can change perception, but it aint always true!
REPLY 2 11 months ago
Anonymous : She thinks she is leading this rat race....at the end of this race even she wins.. She is still a rat
REPLY 15 11 months ago
Anonymous : She was drugging him without his knowledge.... Even his producers and co- star often talk about how disciplined he his....
REPLY 30 11 months ago