Over a month after Sushant Singh Rajput’s demise, her sister Shweta has shared a post which proves that the late actor had plans for the future.
Sushant Singh Rajput’s sister Shweta’s post gives glimpse of late actor’s goals; Says ‘He was planning ahead’Sushant Singh Rajput’s sister Shweta’s post gives glimpse of late actor’s goals; Says ‘He was planning ahead’

Sushant Singh Rajput breathed his last on June 14 and it has been one of the most heartbreaking news of the year. We all have been struggling to come in terms with this harsh reality. Meanwhile, several theories have come up regarding his demise which has dropped hints about a foul play in the case. In fact, Sushant’s father had also filed an FIR against Rhea Chakraborty alleging that she had instigated him to take the drastic step. While everyone has been brimming with an opinion about Sushant’s case, his sister Shweta’s post on Instagram is grabbing attention.

The lady shared a post of Sushant’s whiteboard which had a list of his goals. Yes! the MS Dhoni: The Untold Story actor had made a to-do list which he was planning to start post June 29 and the list included doing meditation, working out and conquering thing. The list was proof that Sushant had plans for the future. In the caption, Shweta wrote, “Bhai’s White Board where he was planning to start his workout and transcendental meditation from 29th June daily. So, he was planning ahead. #justiceforsushantsinghrajput.”

Take a look at Shweta’s post for Sushant Singh Rajput:

Meanwhile, Rhea had issued a video statement regarding Sushant Singh Rajput’s case and the FIR against her wherein she mentioned that the truth shall prevail. She also refused to comment anything in the case as the matter is in the court. “I have immense faith in God and the judiciary. I believe that I will get justice. Even though a lot of horrible things have been said about me in the electronic media, I refrain from commenting on the advice of my lawyers as the matter is sub-judice. Satyamev Jayate. The truth shall prevail,” Rhea was quote saying.

Also Read: Rhea Chakraborty issues video statement on allegations in Sushant Singh Rajput case: Truth Shall Prevail

Stay updated with the latest entertainment,fashion and lifestyle news. Get our Newsletter

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

PV is always sold!!

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Yes, Shweta, we all hope truth shall prevail. we are very grateful to Media/public/fans who kept pressure for CBI and kept inquiry going at risk of their safety that after 43 days things moved.

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Not necessarily. I have been through depression and in my head I also made a list of projects to keep myself busy with. I would even go out and spend money on the materials, but I didn't complete the projects. Depression affects everyone differently. In some people, they give up hope altogether and just lock themselves up in their rooms and do nothing. Other turn to alcohol. Other people run after one project or new goal after another. So making a list is not necessarily a sign that someone is doing okay. It can be a sign of a person who is feels very broken on the inside but is desperately trying to find a reason to stay afloat.

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

hatt

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Depression is not one size fits all.

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

That crossed my mind too.

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

wow no comments! Kitne bikau log hain!!

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Pinkvilla ‘sup? Deleting comments that we do patiently posted. Cutting down on Sushants articles. You may crumble under duress like a coward but we will stand for the truth. Plus we have other mediums. They haven’t touched chinas tiktok yet. If this happens again tomorrow I bid you good bye

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Exactly!!

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Shame on you pathetic website, if you have guts to post the articles then have some guts to post comments too..

Anonymous 2 weeks ago

PV, u are adding to the twist? Are under pressure not to post comments?

Pinkvilla has updated its Privacy and Cookie policy. We use cookies to improve your experience on our site and show you Personalized advertisement.

Options