Tim looks a lot like Saif, Jeh looks like me: Kareena Kapoor Khan REVEALS differences between her two sons

Published on Aug 13, 2021 03:41 AM IST  |  398.3K

Kareena Kapoor Khan in her recent book spoke on the difference in personalities between Taimur and her younger son Jeh. Kareena mentioned that just like Taimur, Jeh was also born via C-section delivery. She said that Taimur looks more like Saif while Jeh looks more like her. She also mentioned that Taimur is more flamboyant while Jeh is quieter.

Kareena Kapoor mentioned that after Taimur’s C-section delivery, she was advised by the doctors to not go for the normal delivery. “If you have had one C, it is very hard to follow it up with a natural delivery. Most doctors advise against it. I waited till 40 weeks for Jeh and then opted for a C. I was very uncomfortable in the OT because Jeh was still very high and thus was pressing on my diaphragm. My back was intensely pressured too,” wrote Kareena.

Kareena Kapoor further wrote about the difference in personalities that she feels between her two sons. She mentioned that upon birth, Taimur did not scream but the first thing Jeh did was ‘scream’. Kareena further elaborates, “Both my babies are so different. Tim looks a lot like Saif. Jeh looks like me. Taimur, however, is outgoing and flamboyant. I noticed that even when he was three months old. Jeh is a lot more intense, quieter”.

Kareena Kapoor recently spoke to India Today and mentioned the negativity surrounding the name of her younger son Jehangir Ali Khan. She said, “Now there is no other way, I have to start meditating. Because aur koi chaara nahi raha na abhi (I have no other option). That's just now because I am pushed against the wall so now I am like ‘OK, I will stay meditating'. There are two sides to a coin. So it's okay. If there is positivity, there is negativity, I have to look at it like that. I wish there wasn't. Because we have two innocent children we are talking about. But we are going to stay happy and positive.”

Also Read| Kareena Kapoor Khan comments on flak over Jeh Ali Khan’s name: I have to start meditating now

Comments
User Avatar
User Avatar
Anonymous : why ahaeukh Khan oldie named his son Aryan those Aryans ruined Indus civilization destroyed natives pushed them south entire population of south and so called lower caste are upset their must be no Ashoka since he ruined many nations why no issue over it and taimur killed more Muslim then other even he didn't spare his own family so why create learn history from other perspective as well
REPLY 0 3 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : despo does not miss a chance to glorify yourself. Joke is nobody cares
REPLY 1 3 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : much ado about nothing
REPLY 1 3 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : bakwas advice from a arrogant has been. Like she is a role model for moms everywhere
REPLY 1 3 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : Nobody gives a damn. What is disturbing is that she named both sons after cruel tyrant rulers. Is her next issue going to be osama at this rate?
REPLY 1 3 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : Her second son’s name is Jeh or Jai. How did he become a tyrant?
REPLY 0 3 months ago
Anonymous : Not Jeh it’s Jehangir Ali khan
REPLY 1 3 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : There was so need to choose names with religious connotations to begin with. Hadn’t thought she would be that stupid!
REPLY 7 3 months ago
Anonymous : Admire her ♥️
REPLY 1 3 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : yeah because she pays you to say so
REPLY 1 3 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : Why does she keep forcing that taimur looks like saif. Taimur looks just like a kapoor, just like her father and sister. Ibrahim looks just like saif. Maybe the issue is she wants her older son to be the next nawab and not Ibrahim
REPLY 5 3 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : He has begun to look like Saif these days.
REPLY 0 3 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : Everyone knows Ibrahim looks like Saif and she talked about her sons, not her step sons so how is it relevant?
REPLY 1 3 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : Taimur is a mix of Saif and Shammi Kapoor. He never looked like Daboo or Karisma.
REPLY 0 3 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : Nah Ibrahim will be next nawab. He is the eldest and divorce doesn’t wipe out your kids. Saif and bebo are not that dumb that they would do some shit like skip over Ibrahim as nawab. Inheritance laws are in place for a reason
REPLY 0 3 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : He literally looks like daboo and has karishmas eye color. He looks nothing like saif or kareena
REPLY 0 3 months ago
REPLY 1 3 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : Is she stupid...aisa naam chuna hain tho be ready
REPLY 6 3 months ago
Anonymous : So true
REPLY 3 3 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : taimur looks like randhir
REPLY 4 3 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : No he doesn’t.
REPLY 0 3 months ago
User Avatar
Anonymous : Taimur looks like Shammi Kapoor not Randhir.
REPLY 0 3 months ago