Shaheer Sheikh had once got talking about two of the best shows of his life and well, we bet you might agree to his pick. Read on to know more.
When Shaheer Sheikh said Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi is one of the best shows of his lifeWhen Shaheer Sheikh said Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi is one of the best shows of his life

Shaheer Sheikh, who is currently seen in Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke has definitely paved the way to success for himself and as it turns out to be, the actor has picked his best shows in life, back when he did an interview during the earlier days. The actor has managed to put together some of the finest works and he continues to be the best actors on television, something that fans agree to and something that will probably never change.

Shaheer was once asked about naming the best shows of his life and as it turns out, he picked Mahabharat and Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi. In fact, it comes as no surprise that he picked these two shows given how he has been on a major throwback spree as he continues to share memories and photos from Mahabharat during his current series of photos and posts in his walk down the memory lane. The actor is yet to move on to Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi, however, we are sure he will have so much to say about the show as well and make revelations that not all of us know about.

ALSO READ: Shaheer Sheikh remembers his show Mahabharat with yet another throwback still in his walk down the memory lane

Meanwhile, Shaheer and Erica Fernandes co-starrer KRPKAB is back on the screens given the lockdown and it did come across an extremely happy piece of news to his fans as well as the actors. In fact, Erica went on to highlight how back when the show was about to go off-air, it was the love of fans that brought it back on screen and this time around too, it happens to be no different.

In a recent interaction with us, the actor had also got talking about the issue of non-payments and he told us, "It is a difficult time for everyone and I do understand the pressure and stress that the daily wage workers are going through. They are going through much worse times. I am of course not going to put extra pressure on any people I work with. I am going to be supporting as many as I can, be it my staff, people who were financially dependent on me. I am going to continue supporting them and hopefully, everyone is able to do that."

Stay updated with the latest entertainment,fashion and lifestyle news. Get our Newsletter

Anonymous 2 days ago

Shaheer sheikh is my favorite tv serial actor . He is so cute and smart. I m the biggest Fan of him .

Anonymous 5 days ago

Its true guys shaheer got married to his soul mate. Congrats shaheer

Anonymous 5 days ago

Is he married??

Anonymous 6 days ago

saheer serial is only reason I learnt to talk hindi language,that much I love to watch saheer serial,I love all the serials mahabharat,kuch rang pyar,especially I love YRHPK in this he is awesome

Anonymous 6 days ago

I just finished his two serials, Mahabharat and KRPKAB. In both, his acting was superb. Now I have started watching Navya and I am loving it!!

Anonymous 6 days ago

I love saheer

Anonymous 6 days ago

The combination shaheer have is very rare..it's good actor with good soul..I saw all his shows and interviews I just noticed he enjoys every moment in his life..#loveshaheer

Anonymous 6 days ago

Me & I think all the fans of Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi wish that this show will come again with the same casting . With Saheer and Erica. Bcz without them this show will be nothing. I will pray to god that plz came back this show with its season 3.

Anonymous 7 days ago

that's true Shaheer is so talented actor n he is my fav actor

Anonymous 7 days ago

KRPKAB is the best serial. I am still watching just for shaheer. In the lockdown period I watched all his serials KRPKAB, YRHPK, Mahabharat ,Navy just for him He is really a talented actor, expressive dashing lovable. H3 can easily express anger, emotions, romance ,serious looks.. His eyes are too expressive. I wish he should do various roles. I have watched KRPKAB for 4 th time,YRHK for 3rd time, Navyaa for 2nd time. My daughter is also a bog Fan of shaheer.

Anonymous 7 days ago

This show is exceptionnel. The only indian show i have enjoyed since Dev Das, in my country i watch a lot of telenovelas from Mexico,Turkey, Brazil USA... but very few indians series, KRPKAB bewitched me, i shared the housse of Dixit and Boses for almost a year and i have enjoyed. KRPKAB was a stress and anxiety therapy that i was trying to treat. Thank to the whole team, good continuation.

Anonymous 1 week ago

Is shaheer say its fake news that he didn't marry to his soul mate? No.

Anonymous 1 week ago

Shaheer is a marvelous actor also he has himself paved his route to success. Shaheer you are very cute and you look very much cute in Mahabharat . Be happy.

Anonymous 1 week ago

Y shaheer is he not a human? And man? To marry his true love and soul mate? Actually he himself called her as his love and soul. Further details shaheer himself know u can ask him.

Anonymous 1 week ago

Shaheer got married to true love and his soul mate. No one can love him more than her. On earth our relationship ends when we die. But shaheer's soul mate wants him forever she doesn't want him to go far from her. Till Nw on this earth no one got their soul mate and true love. Shaheer u r lucky U got pure love Which u had longing for. She is the one who can take challenge to god to win her love. If all gets such love this earth becomes heaven. No one can understand her love except your soul.

Anonymous 1 week ago

What Shaheer got married to whom??

Anonymous 1 week ago

Shaheer is best for Arjun and Dev Dixit role. They is no doubt abt his acting ability. He is just perfect as role and as human being.

U are perfect as Arjun & Devdixit I see the 2 again & again only for u

Anonymous 1 week ago

Shaheer Sheikh is perfect for the role of Arjun from Mahabharat and Dev Dixit from Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi

Well said...

Anonymous 1 week ago

absolutely KUCH RANG PYAR KE AISE VI is one of the best show. Shaheer has played the role of Deb Dixit wonderfully. I have watched it twice.the story of KRPKAB is quiet common in our society. so it spread a very good message to the society.

Anonymous 1 week ago

True,I think Yrhpk producers have to explore more talented side of his.

Anonymous 1 week ago

Yes true Kuch Rang Pyaar ke Ase Bhi is one of most sensible and realistic serial produce in Indian Television.No serial matched to this level..

You are absolutely right

Shaheer is sooo hot. #CrushForEver

Anonymous 1 week ago

A very talented actor who breathes life into his roles. Producers should explore his intense side a bit more. Love Mahabharata and never tire of repeated viewing.

Anonymous 1 week ago

I am glad to know that he is helping daily wages . And he is the best actor i had seen in small screen.I like his expressions for every episode...

Anonymous 1 week ago

Shaheer's all shows were just outstanding and marvelous and no one can pick the best. Every show has its own importance and a different message to society be it Navya, Mahabharat, KRPKAB, Daastan-e-Mohabbat or YRHPK. But the dialogues and expressions have a wide range in Mahabharat and KRPKAB and hence we can consider it among his best shows.... Thanks for such a marvelous acting and best shows I have ever seen....

Pinkvilla has updated its Privacy and Cookie policy. We use cookies to improve your experience on our site and show you Personalized advertisement.

Options