Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Aaradhya Bachchan leave for Chicago

Updated on Jul 10, 2015 04:25 AM IST  |  2.1M

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan snapped with Aaradhya Bachchan at the Mumbai International airport as they were leaving to Chicago to join Abhishek Bachchan. Abhishek is shooting for Dhoom 3 there.

Amitabh Bachchan and Jaya Bachchan too will be following them.

For the latest Bollywood news, Telugu news, entertainment exclusives, gossip, movie reviews, and more, follow the Pinkvilla website and YouTube channel, or head to our social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram!

Top Comments
There are no comments in this article yet. Be first to post one!
Anonymous
Sep 22, 2012 09:31 AM
She went to New York not Chicago. Though I'm pretty sure she will be in Chicago soon.
Anonymous
Sep 22, 2012 06:23 AM
Her face and hair looks gorgeous!!! But the poor baby is always wearing the same clothes and so is Aish's black clothes at the airports!
Anonymous
Sep 21, 2012 04:32 PM
Fri, 2012-09-21 06:19 — Anonymous New OMG GUYS!! I JUST FOUND ON GOOGLE THAT AISHWARYA RAI IS PREGNAN AGAIN AND THAT SHE CONCIEVED IN JULY 2012??????? I WAS LOOKING UP KAREENA KAPOOR ON GOOGLE AND HAPPENED TO STUMBLE UPON IT -- CAN SOMEONE PLEASE CONFIRM THIS????? THANKS!! PV PLEEASE POST THIS!! ________________________________________________________________ Just came from google, there is no such news there.
Anonymous
Sep 21, 2012 10:49 AM
Anonymous
Sep 21, 2012 12:20 AM
to Wed, 2012-09-19 00:13 — Anonymous Anonymous's picture U don't stop carrying ur kids no matter how big others think they are. It's called LOVE!! -- you are a sad person. i hope your kids kick you out in your old age.. such physocoss like u should not be blessed with kids EVER.
Anonymous
Sep 20, 2012 04:18 PM
how come a whole army of photographers showed up at the airpost...how did they know she is leaving for chicago?? I am sure they were invited...aishwarya looks very comfortable getting snapped and it was not like this before, she is actually posing for the camera in some pictures. I feel sorry for the baby,she looks uncomfortable.
Anonymous
Sep 20, 2012 02:27 AM
Isn't that baby too big for that snuggly?! I thought it was only for 3-6month olds.
Anonymous
Sep 20, 2012 02:24 AM
Poor baby, public is super curious to see her and I will bet my bottom dollar that once they do see her, they will be disappointed and say that she is not as beautiful or light eyed like her mother. Bachans should raise that child in Switzerland or some other remote European location away from all the Indian scrutiny.
Anonymous
Sep 19, 2012 10:58 PM
Aish is back on pinkvilla, and so am i ! :-) SHE LOOKS GREAT! Hey @nageen whats your problem? If u dont like her, well thats fine. There r some stars i dislike and i have also expressed my dislike for them but u sound rude to me. And she is no has been, not yet atleast but whenever she will be, at that point of time people will call her a LIVING LEGEND not a has been because she is worth it. No offence :-)
Anonymous
Sep 19, 2012 08:30 PM
@Voiceswriter 5000+ clicks, 6 pages of comments in less than 24 hours. ______________ Has this ever happened Before on PinkVilla??? i havn't seen at least