PHOTOS: Misha Kapoor steps out with mom Mira Rajput

3 years ago  |  2.4M

Shahid Kapoor and wife Mira Rajput's life revolves around their daughter Misha Kapoor. Today, Mira stepped out with daughter Misha and well, the baby girl looks adorable in her white top, purple pants and pink shoes. Mira was seen in her gym outfit.

Check out the pictures:

In terms of Misha being in the limelight, Mira got candid with a leading daily and said, "As far as media attention is concerned, I know it's going to happen. I can't keep Misha behind closed doors all the time. I want her to have a normal childhood. I want her to know that she has the privileges that she has because of her father. She has to respect that. I just hope that she doesn't get swept away by the tide.Obviously, I want to share what Misha does with my family and friends. Shahid also wants to do so with his friends and family. She is our pride, but there is always a line. I want to protect her as much as I can."

Couples in today's time use the phrase, 'We are pregnant!' So how does Mira feel about that? She said, "Shahid also said that because parenthood is a `we' experience. Shahid used to sing to Misha when I was pregnant. He used to talk to her and would convince himself that she is kicking inside my womb in response. I had a difficult pregnancy, we even feared not being able to pull it through, but the experience brought us together. We cherish Misha so much more because she is a miracle baby."

On how Shahid is as a dad, Mira revealed, "Shahid's relationship with Misha started right from the moment when he got to know that I was pregnant. Fatherhood comes naturally to him. He is fully involved and he changed her diaper even before I did. Shahid wants to be connected to her always and I think that's great. Misha is going to have him wrapped around her little finger."

Comments
Anonymous : Every mom looks at their child like that, I know I did and I still do . Leave them alone, they are good looking and young and happy and you guys are jealous and negative. How you must be treating your family if you don’t even spare strangers.
REPLY 0 3 years ago
Anonymous : i like her legs in this leggings
REPLY 0 3 years ago
Anonymous : Aww mother india couldn't hangle all of Bebo and Taimur's attention
REPLY 6 3 years ago
Anonymous : go away attention seeker
REPLY 6 3 years ago
Anonymous : Now we will see her at airport tommorow
REPLY 6 3 years ago
Anonymous : Damn nanny looks so miserable wonder how badly they treat her!
REPLY 7 3 years ago
Anonymous : Jealous of Bebo!
REPLY 5 3 years ago
Anonymous : GO AWAY NO ONE LIKES YOU!!! We only want to see Taimur!!!!!
REPLY 5 3 years ago
Anonymous : Taimur much more cuter!
REPLY 3 3 years ago
Anonymous : Puppy not cute
REPLY 3 3 years ago
Anonymous : She has attitude, probably jealous after Taimur's pictures became so loved by everyone
REPLY 5 3 years ago
Anonymous : She and husband are soooo annoying
REPLY 3 3 years ago
Anonymous : Knew she would be out with Misha in no time after Taimur's viral pictures!
REPLY 3 3 years ago
Anonymous : Poor nanny. While Taimur’s nanny is always happy and smiling, Misha’s nanny is always tired and frustrated. This says enough about how Shahid And Mira behave with her
REPLY 8 3 years ago
Anonymous : Mira is really pretty and Misha is so cute. It is so annoying to read negative bitter comments about everyone right from kareena to Shahid. They are leading such nice peaceful luxurious life and here people are plain jealous. Such negativity.
REPLY 13 3 years ago
Anonymous : Mini pankaj
REPLY 6 3 years ago
Anonymous : The nanny always has a angry annoyed face
REPLY 9 3 years ago
Anonymous : She behaves as if she doesn’t have nanny
REPLY 8 3 years ago
Anonymous : Look at the nanny expression lol
REPLY 9 3 years ago
Anonymous : she looks stunning
REPLY 5 3 years ago
Anonymous : Misha is such a cute little baby. Stay blessed sweetheart
REPLY 15 3 years ago
Anonymous : Her eyes havent gone to her parents. Looks mire like her grandpa pankaj
REPLY 14 3 years ago
Anonymous : Misha is looking so much like pankaj kapoor.
REPLY 14 3 years ago
Anonymous : I find it funny everytime she gets clicked with misha she's always staring at her face like what does she want her to do smile for the paps. Always trying to get a reaction out of misha for the paps
REPLY 25 3 years ago
Anonymous : She keeps her nanny far behind her so she can be clicked alone with her daughter and the other side kareena aish have their child's nanny walk along with them guess mira needs to keep up her mother India image in front of media and public.
REPLY 30 3 years ago
Anonymous : Everytime an article is released on shahid an extra articles also gets released on mira. Mira keeping their pr busy
REPLY 18 3 years ago