Song Joong Ki talks about his chemistry with actress Jeon Yeo Bin while filming Vincenzo

Published on May 05, 2021 06:31 PM IST  |  1.4M

Korean actor Song Joong Ki at the 2018 MAMA Premiere. (Pic Credits: News1)

The crime-thriller Vincenzo aired its finale episode on May 2, 2021, leaving many fans with mixed feelings. There’s no denying that Song Joong Ki and Jeon Yeo Bin stole the entire show with their impeccable acting while the drama kept on gaining popularity. Fans undoubtedly loved the pairing between the two leads. As per Song Joong Ki’s interview, he does too!

The actor participated in an interview after the finale of the hit show and talked about his chemistry with Jeon Yeo Bin. He was asked to choose a character and actor that he thinks he had the best chemistry with and he revealed it to be Jeon Yeo Bin in an instant. He went on to say, “You may think I won’t choose anyone in case anyone gets upset, because Vincenzo interacted with many characters. But I pick Jeon Yeo Bin’s Hong Cha Young no matter what. It can’t be helped if the other actors get upset, it is an undeniable fact. I personally felt that she was very charming and I grew attached to the character while acting together. Jeon Yeo Bin and character Hong Cha Young both have really grown on me a lot.”

He even talked about the one behind-the-scenes moment that made fans go crazy! The moment when he was stunned after seeing Jeon Yeo Bin dressed in a hanbok. During that time, he revealed in the interview that both he and the production team suggested the stunning actress to take part in a historical drama as she would look really pretty in it. Now that’s something we definitely agree with!

Also Read: Lee Min Ho on auditioning for the role of Hansu in Pachinko: I felt very pressured about having to do well

Did you watch Vincenzo? How did you like the show? Tell us in the comments below!

Comments
Anonymous : VINCENZO IS THE BEST KDRAMA EVER PERIODT. I have already watched it 5 times and still can't get enough of it because of how perfect every second of the drama is. PLEASE GIVE US A SEASON TWO VINCENZO TEAM, A LOT OF US ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO IT! :)
REPLY 0 1 month ago
Anonymous : I loved this series! I have rewatched it at least 4 times already! It left me wanting more because of all the acting of all actors! I wait patiently and with a lot of hope for a season 2!!
REPLY 1 3 months ago
Anonymous : Finished Vincenzo today, it was so enthralling and absorbing that I finished the series in 2 days! It is a complete package!!! Fell in love with Vincenzo, it's really very difficult for anyone to not fall for Vincenzo! Kiddos to the lead pair
REPLY 4 4 months ago
Anonymous : I want to request Netflix for p-2 of Vincenzo Love in Malta
REPLY 6 4 months ago
Anonymous : Love and miss them both.i hope there is season 2 to continue there love romance
REPLY 0 4 months ago
Anonymous : I really like to watch Vincenzo and his partner jeon Yeo bin act, the look perfect...
REPLY 1 4 months ago
Anonymous : Love the series esp. Song joined ki and jeon yet bin. Hope another series will comes up soon.
REPLY 1 4 months ago
Anonymous : Great Chemistry! Nice movie
REPLY 0 4 months ago
Anonymous : I like to watch Vincenzo especially the characters of song joong ki I love it
REPLY 2 4 months ago
Anonymous : I agree. SJK and JYB have the best chemistry! Can't wait to see the two of them again in another project. I love these two!
REPLY 3 4 months ago
Anonymous : To answer an earlier comment ,he is pretty, pretty damn adorable and talented. Love him
REPLY 1 4 months ago
Anonymous : I loved thiS Brilliant show bring back season 2 please
REPLY 0 4 months ago
Anonymous : Best kdrama I ever seen SONG JOONG KI
REPLY 3 4 months ago
Anonymous : I'm waiting for second episode !!! Awesome , I love it . Best movie of KDrama . Second episode please!
REPLY 1 4 months ago
Anonymous : Love them soo much! Had one the best on-off chem!❤️❤️
REPLY 4 4 months ago
Anonymous : Excellent. Loved the whole team.
REPLY 1 4 months ago
Anonymous : Love it much❤️❤️❤️
REPLY 2 4 months ago
Anonymous : I did like it hoping 4 a second season, although some of these series have been with open ending,how about love marriage and divorce?
REPLY 0 4 months ago
REPLY 0 4 months ago
Anonymous : Its a very nice drama I really like song joong ki as an actor and person I have watched all his dramas they are excellent keep it up
REPLY 11 4 months ago
Anonymous : Best kdrama ever. The acting was great all the more the story line. It was not like the other kdramas. I loved Song before but now I don't have words. He is the best. I also loved Jeon this is my first time seeing her but she is really good and unique. Hope to see them together soon.
REPLY 9 4 months ago
Anonymous : Best of luck with second season. Best drama ever
REPLY 5 4 months ago
Anonymous : Great chemistry, credible acting from start to finish.Not your typical Korean drama. In summary ,it was wisely well written and I will be watching Mr. Song Joong Ki’s next ! all the best, from Florida.
REPLY 4 4 months ago
Anonymous : I loved it it was wonderful and I can't wait for 2nd season. I really hope that they will have a second season even though they kind of left it open at the end but wow song just did an excellent job I loved him in descendants of the Sun. Hes become my number one now
REPLY 11 4 months ago
Anonymous : I really loved the show, also Song Joong Ki and Yeo Bin's acting. They were so natural together. I really want to see both of them together again in some drama.
REPLY 14 4 months ago
Anonymous : I really loved it, every episod kept me on my toes.
REPLY 7 4 months ago
Anonymous : Great actor!! I’m not into K drama but this one Vincenzo is a must to see...great acting...great plot...a real consigneri! Congratulations Song! I’m now a FAN!!!
REPLY 3 4 months ago
Anonymous : I just finished watching it yesterday. I was great. I was hooked from episode 1 all the way to the end. It didn’t disappoint. Obviously I watched it because of Song Joong Ki. I was excited to see him again. I felt they had great chemistry. The acting was epic. I feel everyone did an excellent job. Will watch again in a few months. Vincenzo was amazing.
REPLY 10 4 months ago
Anonymous : I’m 59 from the USA and I loved the show. The chemistry between them was beautiful. The acting was equally outstanding! Hope to see them in the future.
REPLY 16 4 months ago
Anonymous : Loved it! Season 2 would be ideal with same characters including the tenants. They were awesome!
REPLY 3 4 months ago
Anonymous : Outstanding drama! The chemistry with the two lead characters was a pleasure to watch. Thank you for sharing such incredible acting. Would enjoy more.
REPLY 3 4 months ago
Anonymous : Vincenzo was Brilliant. Please can we have season 2....thanku Ireland
REPLY 6 4 months ago
Anonymous : I'm praying for Season 2. I loved all of the characters and I want to see more of them and wish they would fight more corruption and evil. Vincenzo was such a great show and he played the part perfectly and she was amazing and so beautful! Their chemistry on screen was perfect!
REPLY 5 4 months ago
Anonymous : I loved Vincenzo! The acting was great and I loved the comic relief. It broke-up the violence in the series.
REPLY 4 4 months ago
Anonymous : I was excited to watch the finale season but sad because I was left wanted more. Such great actors.
REPLY 4 4 months ago
Anonymous : When its second season is coming
REPLY 5 4 months ago
Anonymous : I really enjoyed watching Vincenzo for all the obvious reasons: Song, Jeon, the great supporting cast, good writing, the laughs at ridiculously funny scenes and as a bonus hearing him speak Italian! Of course I tried not to watch too much of the torture and blood but understand reasons for it. Already miss seeing them so will rewatch it in a few months! I would also to see them in a rom/com drama!
REPLY 3 4 months ago
Anonymous : Same here
REPLY 0 4 months ago
Anonymous : I hope that SJK and JYB star in a rom- com drama/movie soon!!! They showed excellent acting and always in sync in Vincenzo...
REPLY 4 4 months ago