Vijay Deverakonda REVEALS he always admired Shah Rukh Khan; Calls him 'cool'

1 month ago  |  212.7K

Vijay Deverakonda REVEALS he always admired Shah Rukh Khan; Calls him 'cool'

Tollywood star Vijay Deverakonda has made his grand debut on Dabboo Ratnani’s calendar 2021 and the first look will be out soon. Dabboo Ratnani who calls it a phenomenal debut of Arjun Reddy star for his calendar, recently got VD for a quick chat on Instagram. The Dear Comrade star was at his candid best in an Instagram live session and he also opened up about what pushed him to be on Dabboo Ratnani’s calendar. Sharing about, Vijay also made an interesting revelation that he always admired Bollywood's superstar, Shah Rukh Khan

"I first shot an ad campaign with Dabboo. I like to be in and out and ASAP during photoshoots and he was super quick. Even the calendar shot was done very quickly,"  said Vijay Deverakonda on Instagram live. He further went on to add, "Even before I wanted to be an actor, I knew about the calendar. It is India's most loved! I was like 9 when Dabboo started it and I always wanted to be there. I saw SRK (Shah Rukh Khan) sir on it a bunch of times... I always admired him...he is very cool. I was like someday it should be done and I feel, it is done. checked!"

Now, this is quite a candid confession!

On the work front, Vijay Deverakonda will be seen in Puri Jagannadh's Liger alongside Ananya Panday. Being shot simultaneously in Telugu and Hindi, the film is scheduled to be released on 9th September 2021. VD has left no stone unturned to get into the skin of his character and moviegoers can't keep calm to know what's in store for them.

Also Read: Rashmika Mandanna flaunts her glow as she shares a morning selfie & gives a much needed kickstart for Monday

Comments
Anonymous : Ofcourse Vijay. He is cute. God bless
REPLY 0 1 month ago
Anonymous : Anytime its VD. He is the new sensation. Such a humble person. I hope stardom doesn't get into his head like the others. The secret to his success will be, to stay humboe
REPLY 1 1 month ago
Anonymous : Dear sucking up to Bolly wood biggies does not help . do some real good work and get respect .
REPLY 5 1 month ago
Anonymous : I used to find him cute, now I find him despicable.
REPLY 5 1 month ago
Anonymous : You find Vijay repulsive?? Well, I saw you walking in the street the other day, and I wanted to puke just looking at you!! You looked so disgusting!! Please put a paperbag over your head next time you leave the gutter you love in.
REPLY 2 1 month ago
Anonymous : After Prabhas who fell flat on his nose trying to be a pan Indian actor with Saaho this VD is the latest clown in town .
REPLY 10 1 month ago
Anonymous : I find this guy extremely repulsive. Don't know why. But he seems very haughty, entitled
REPLY 7 1 month ago
Anonymous : His unkempt scruffy rough look is to hide his short frame .
REPLY 3 1 month ago
Anonymous : What are you talking he is almost if not six feet tall
REPLY 1 1 month ago