WATCH: Rana Daggubati breaks down as he REVEALS of his critical health condition on Samantha Akkineni's show

Samantha Akkineni also got emotional as she shared about witnessing Rana Daggubati being strong throughout his tough time in life.
WATCH: Rana Daggubati breaks down as he REVEALS of his critical health condition on Samantha Akkineni's show
  • 8
  • facebook
  • twitter
  • Share on whatsapp

Telugu star Rana Daggubati is a true warrior and his untold story on Samantha Akkineni's chat show might leave you stunned. The makers of Sam Jam released a promo that shows Rana Daggubati for the first time revealing about his health condition that could have led to death in the past. During the chat show, for the first time, Rana Daggubati opened up about going through a critical health condition. He said, "When life was on a fast forward, there was suddenly a pause button. There was bp, calcification around the heart and you have failed kidneys...It could have been a 70 per cent chance of stroke or haemorrhage and 30 per cent chance of death straight." 

Samantha Akkineni was also emotional as she shared about witnessing Rana Daggubati being strong throughout his tough time in life. In July last year, Rana Daggubati's leaner look photos triggered reports that he was unwell. Fans and media were totally taken aback by the actor's shocking transformation. Reports also stated that he was set to undergo a kidney transplant. However, the Baahubali star later dismissed the kidney transplant rumours and told news agency IANS, "I think there was enough speculated about it and I am tired of clarifying that I am absolutely fine and healthy. So, I think rumours about my health are now a boring topic. Whenever I leave Hyderabad, people get apprehensive, but I am thankful for the love and the concern people have been showering on me."

Finally, Rana Daggubati opens about the same, Watch the video:

Also Read: Samantha Akkineni poses amidst breathtaking view in a maxi dress on her Maldives holiday with Naga Chaitanya 

On the work front, Rana Daggubati's multilingual film Haathi Mere Saathi is confirmed for Makar Sankranti 2021 release. Directed by Prabhu Solomon, the film also stars Pulkit Samrat, Shriya Pilgaonkar and Zoya Hussain in the lead roles. 

Download the Pinkvilla App for latest Bollywood & Entertainment news, hot celebrity photos, lifestyle articles, fashion & beauty news,Hollywood, K-Drama etc . Click here
Anonymous 2 months ago

Ugly guy. Rolls in money hence the roles.

Anonymous 2 months ago

Of all the things here we have people commenting on their English speaking skills

Anonymous 2 months ago

Being judgemental can sometimes reveal who you are. If we can't say something pleasent better refrain from saying anything.

Anonymous 2 months ago

Also he hosted no. one yaari show he has good english... That's not a problem

Anonymous 2 months ago

They are speaking a mix of telugu and english.

Anonymous 2 months ago

Their English is so so so so bad. It's almost funny to hear them speak

Anonymous 2 months ago

Rana's company supports IOT,ML,AI , AR/VR and many more technologies. I guess if u still fancy the idea of better English speaking skills equals to higher class/intellect, then you definitely are living in a Cave my friend

Anonymous 2 months ago

It’s not their mother tongue.